how-to block ads
| next review in page|
| Review by rulds |
member for 1.8 years, 13 visits, last login: 15 days ago
lodged 1.8 years ago
- undisclosed location
- $995 per month
- "Better uptime then most Tijauna ISP's"
- "When crap hits the fan you do not get a credit"
- "Reconsider your options not much to choose from OWNED"
I had this ISP for quite a while now, There modems are not of quality, when it rains forget internet access, when the people have no food they steal the copper or cut your line to sale it to a recycler.
Refunds forget it.
You call give them 12 report numbers and you get silence then a fast dial tone.
They do not give if your American,Mexican, Philp, or zip because you are going to pay weather you get excelent service or crappy service.
| next review in page (previous review) |
| Review by CM3 |
member for 4.9 years, 11 visits, last login: 4.8 years ago
updated 4.8 years ago
- San Diego,San Diego,CA
- $49 per month
- (12 month contract)
- "Much better tham Dail up"
- "the worst upload speed I've had since AOL first hit the WWW"
- "If you don't mind working on Webs at 2:00 AM, you're almost certain to get enough bandwithd."
From what rumors I heard, the new Fibre backbone to Ensanada will be active soon, Good bye pots/DSL, Hello real Hi-speed connections. But there's more "en la manamas' then days in my life", so no use waiting for that.