voip.ms page on DSLReports

Review by xraminx See Profile

• Location: Oakville,ON
Good "Cheap. Flexible."
Bad "Tech support is pathetic."
Overall "Don't count on their tech support"

·flowroute
I bought a DID number from them and tried to set up DID based inbound routing on my PBX.

Turns out their servers do no include the DID number in the SIP request making it close to impossible to set up DID based inbound routes on your PBX. (Edit: it does, you need to set the SIP URI properly).

Their tech support is not knowledgeable. The first response I got to my detailed question was like the tech support was brushing me off, hoping I would resolve the issue myself. (And I resolved the issue myself at the end.)

Their support system is ridiculous: I gathered some valuable SIP debug information from the Asterisk log and pasted it in the support ticket but when I hit the "Submit" button, some crucial information was stripped from the log I pasted, rendering it useless.

Use their service if you think you can solve the problems yourself. Don't count on their tech support. You are on your own.

One serious issue is that it takes a long time for an incoming call to get connected. They have to fix this. The person calling your DID number will have to wait a long time before they hear the ring.

Comments:
Mango

So...

...did you remember to set "Device type" to "IP PBX Server, Asterisk or Softswitch"?

Yes I did. sip debug shows the TO: field is missing the DID number:
To: <sip:my_pbx_ip_address>

It is supposed to look like:
To: <sip:my_did_number@my_pbx_ip_address>

Re: So...

Testing it and will post back shortly.
·AcroVoice
·Anveo
I set up a sub account with password authentication, configured my Asterisk server with its credentials, registered, routed a DID to it, and it worked. I didn't test IP authentication because I don't have a server on port 5060.

Another way to accomplish what you want is to set up a SIP URI (from the DID Numbers menu). Use the syntax {DID}@my_pbx_ip_address. Note that {DID} is literally {DID} and will be replaced with the DID number that your caller has dialed. Then you route your DID to the SIP URI you created.

Let us know if either of those scenarios works.

2 edits

Thanks Looks like I found the solution 3 minutes later than you
·AcroVoice
·Anveo

Re: So...

I'm glad to hear your setup is working now. I can't address your issues with their technical support, however you might want to consider revising your other ratings, particularly "Ease of Installation", since the solution to your problem is clearly documented.

I notice you've rated Call Quality and Reliability at 50%. If you are having audio quality issues and downtime, please let us know if you would like help troubleshooting it.

I updated the review.

Re: So...

Thank you! And feel free to let us know if you have any other questions we may be able to answer. Have a great day!

·flowroute
Okay I figured out what the problem is and the DID based routing works now.

The SIP URI that you forward your DID to, must look like:
1{DID}@my_pbx_ip_address

But I had set it to
my_pbx_ip_address

Nevertheless, as I mentioned before, you cannot count on their tech support. You are on your own.

Re: So...

I do not agree that you can't count on our technical support. There's a lot of documentation in our wiki, and "my_pbx_ip_address" is clearly something you need some technical knowledge. Let me know if there's anything else we can do to help you get you started with your first PBX.

Re: So...

MartinM, you are entitled to your opinion.

I wrote about what I actually experienced. Tech support was useless.

They have access to all my settings on their servers. I also sent them detailed logs from my Asterisk CLI. They could not find the problem.

Here is the issue number. Go check it out for yourself:
Ticket #37355

BTW, it's not my first PBX.

Re: So...

I will take a loot and try my best to help you, from a quick look at the ticket is that you tell the technician that he used a crappy canned response and that our ticketing system trunks parts of your logs. That is normal, I would recommend perhaps attaching the log in a text file, as is the standard in the industry, and perhaps, refrain from using juvenile language.

Re: So...

Yes. I did say the first answer was a crappy canned response because it was. And I feel insulted to get a useless response to a detailed question I asked.

If you do not consider the first response a crappy canned response then you have no idea what an acceptable customer service is like.

And the problem is resolved by myself so you don't need to look further.

I suggest you improve your tech support instead of defending it.

Re: So...

At the end of it, it is working and we had nothing to fix, I understand your frustration in not getting an immediate answer in fixing your error. For that, I deeply apologise and I will make sure the technician who attended your case gets interviewed about your case.

I'm happy that the service is working as intended,

Best Regards,

Re: So...

And I appreciate you looking into this. What you need to fix is your customer service.

Looking forward to using your service and buying more DID's from you.

If in the future I use your customer support and I am satisfied, I will certainly change my review.

Regards
Ramin

Glad to hear that.

Make sure you include your traces in an attached text filedocument (SIP Traces contain HTML QUOTES). The best format is a .pcap file that can be parsed properly, like wireshark, if you don't know how to do that you can copy the asterisk output but as mentionned, in a text file.

Also, always make sure your account and subaccounts are set as PBX and not ATA Device, as documented in our wiki, if you want to have the DID included in the invite string.

Expand your moderator at work

3 recommendations

Support has improved a lot

I know this is an old review that was perhaps bumped by mistake or upgraded, but to say our support is non-existent and that you're on your own is a bit misplaced. We can't please everyone and we learn from our mistakes and always improve.

This our current staff on the floor at one of our two offices, picture taken ight now at 4:41 PM, and we don't take days off on Canadian or American holidays. Also, this is on second floor, not in picture are programmers and sys admin, accounting etc.

We're working all the time to improve our customer service, and we invest a lot our financial resources in that department.

I hope we can one day regain your trust in regard to our customer service level. If there's anything I can do, please let me know personally.

Re: Support has improved a lot

I've always wanted to see what you all look like.

said by Mango:

I've always wanted to see what you all look like.

I'm not in the pic! :P

Re: Support has improved a lot

By any chance is Peter the one with the headphones?
PX Eliezer
join:2013-03-10
Graustark
·localphone.com
·Optimum Voice
·callwithus

Good support

I contacted Voip.MS support a couple of times over the years, and always received good service.

To the OP:

I would say that many providers have multiple levels of support, Level 1, Level 2, etc. Yes, the customer does need to determine when to ask to be moved up.

Also, for the BYOD providers, although they will try "best effort" to help people with their equipment, in the end they can't be responsible for everyone's individual setups.
wideglide36

join:2003-11-08
Altoona, PA
·Future Nine Corp..

Concerning Voip.ms support

With all due respect to the reviewer:

I have been a customer of Voip.ms for over a year and the few times I have needed support, it has been excellent.

Better than excellent.

So, if the reviewer is having problems with support, he/she probably shouldn't make blanket statements such as was stated.

Maybe in the reviewers opinion support is "pathetic", but in reality, it is not.

I think a lot of members on here would agree........

·flowroute

The first step toward solving a problem is recognizing it

> to say our support is non-existent and that you're on your own is a bit misplaced

The first step toward solving a problem is recognizing it. Take a look at the rest of the reviews. A considerable number of the reviews are giving Voip.ms a lower than average rating on "Technical Support".

In all the responses that you gave to my comments in this thread, you are in a defensive mood rather than being open to criticism.

There is no doubt you guys are there and trying to help the best you can. The problem is that your support team needs to become more knowledgeable and learn how to handle different cases. If a technical support team member is not sure how to address an issue, they need to escalate to a more knowledgeable person rather than brush off the customer who opened the ticket by sending a canned response.

Train your technical support team and you will see how the ratings will improve. You will no longer need to post pictures of the support team to prove that they exist.

Review by BingoRingo See Profile

• Location: Gatineau,QC
Good "I get everything for almost nothing"
Bad "Sometimes calls don't go through -- update: not anymore"
Overall "Well worth the effort of the initial setup"

(See my update below)

I knew absolutely nothing about VOIP, but there was a thread on this site and people said they paid close to nothing for their land line, while I was paying close to $30 a month with Caller ID and voicemail. I thought it might be interesting to take a look.

I'm glad I did!

To be honest, if you're a beginner, it's near impossible to use voip.ms' service without third-party knowledge as their documentation is not for everyone, although this has vastly improved with the launch of their wiki site. Fortunately, I got the support I needed by email from voip.ms, and with Mango's instructions on how to configure the ATA I got this thing running in no time.

So this is all you need to configure the ATA, it takes a couple of minutes but it's very straightforward.

»www.toao.net/25-linksys-ata-configuration

Call quality:

I use the value service, it costs close to nothing and in almost a year only twice did I have an issue with the sound quality, and yet I managed to place the call and complete it. 99.9% of the time, it's the same as Bell and Videotron.

Options:

This is where voip.ms gets its high score. Every imaginable option is available for free, not only called ID, voicemail, call forward, etc. you can build menus, you can block numbers, you can setup different extensions, you can even have different messages depending on who's calling. And the best part, it's pretty simple with the web interface, as long as you don't mind looking around and doing a few tests.

Since you can use any SIP ATA you can build your dial plan the way you want it. I use the PAP2T-NA and with no knowledge I managed to make a new 311 that calls the city (else by default it calls Montreal's 311 as it's the server I use -- update: it seems that it reaches my city's 311 by default now).

Installation and order process

Ordering a number takes a minute, I wanted to keep my current number and it took a few days to be transferred, but they update you and they were on schedule.

The installation is very simple, once the ATA is configured. Just plug it in and it works (of course any extra wiring in your house will take more time, if you need some).

One thing that is very important, since you do no draw power from Bell, you must have an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that covers the modem, the router and your ATA, so that you can still use the phone during a power outage. Add $50-75 to your initial cost.

So, overall your initial cost will be around $100 - 125 (ATA $50, UPS $50-75, transfer number is $25).

I save $25 a month on average so it's definitely worth the initial investment.

One thing you should know, the DID (your phone number) is $1.00 a month and e911 is $1.50, if you don't use the phone, that's all you'll have to pay in a month.

Conclusion:

I took the time to read and learn from others, and play on the website. Now I have a very powerful telephone service that costs me next to nothing. I'm no expert, but it works and I can change the settings when I want to, for free. When my first year is over, considering my initial cost, I will have saved $300. Not bad!

Quick edit, I realize I didn't specify why I removed some points in my scoring.

1- Web-site, sometimes it's extremely slow and it's not super user friendly; yet anyone who's not afraid to look around can figure it out.

2- Ease of installation, I couldn't put 100% since the user has to do the configuration, etc. but I also realize this is why the service is so affordable.

3- Tech support, I had some issues where the phone would answer but the person on the other side couldn't hear me, and opened a ticket. They provided a few workarounds that didn't work, and it turns out it was my ATA. They should have told me to reset and reconfigure the ATA as I ruled it out since most of the time it did work well.

Edit: 2012-10-14

Now the problem seems to be solved but we experienced a lot of issues with calls for the whole Summer. Most often, people would call and I didn't hear them. Seems to be better now though, but if you're a business or your line is extremely important, you might consider another company for increased reliability.

Update: 2014-05-15

I haven't had any issues in a long time, I did, however, get a new OBi110 instead of the PAP2T-NA, as the hardware seemed to be getting more and more difficult, requiring resets, etc. The service has been very reliable, every time it failed me, it turned out to be my hardware or configuration. I am still very satisfied, since I moved to that company three years ago I saved around $800 as opposed to what I was paying with Videotron.

Comments:
ArizonaSteve

Apache Junction, AZ

It's really very reliable when setup right.

You said: "to configure the ATA, it takes a couple of minutes but it's very straightforward" but that's not true if you want you phone to always be able to get calls as you discovered. It took me 2 weeks of trial and error to get my phone setup so it works all the time. Yes it only takes a couple of minutes to initially configure it to call out but getting it to always receive takes a lot of trial and error. The problem is my phone has 3 screens of settings to configure with some values going from 0 to 20 million but they don't have any information on what settings to use so it works with their system. I emailed them about that shortcoming several times but they didn't seem interested in fixing it and putting up some examples of sample settings that work so I had to figure it out myself. I'm using an Aastra phone that has more settings to configure than a linksys ATA but it's still a problem even with simpler devices. Once everything is configured reliability is very good and voice quality is as good or better than a regular phone. The cost is very low, I only paid $2 for the phone at a swapmeet and $25 to get started. I agree the website is very slow though.

BingoRingo

join:2010-03-29
Gatineau, QC

Re: It's really very reliable when setup right.

My comment was for the Linksys with Mango's instructions, but yes depending on the ATA/IP phone, etc., and many other variables it can become tricky. For example, some people will have to change their router settings, and most people will have some research to do online to figure it out.

However, this is true with most voip providers that do not provide a router.

Review by cdn_dsl See Profile

Good "Feature-rich, convenient, economical, prompt support"
Overall "Recommend to technically advanced users who can set up their own ATA/SIP client"

·Voipgo
·ELECTRONICBOX
·AEI Internet
After first using an ISP's voip, then abandoning that ISP and using 2x separate VOIP providers, I realized that it was costing too much when I found out about voip.ms.

By that time I owned Linksys PAP2T ATA and Linksys RTP300 router/ATA combo at 2 different locations and was comfortable setting up both devices.
voip.ms ported the phone numbers in just a few days and once I received emails about complete port, activated the lines and was up and running.

Switching to voip.ms provided the advantages of $0.99 plans with 1c/min (never using even close to 3500 min/month) on 6-second billing, which was cheaper than the other providers I used.

Big advantages are:
- sub-accounts (very convenient, can use 3-digit extensions dialing between lines/locations)
- call blocking can play 'number is not in service' message, which is a perfect deterrent against the spammers.
- multiple servers in North America and the UK allow to choose the best ping and switching to a specific server for dialing to a specific location.
- fax over 711 actually works out of the box, while it did not want to connect when using other providers!

They will send an email when account balance goes below specified value and I know to re-fill from Paypal.

Using for 2 months and so far so good.

Comments:

Review by davelissa See Profile

• Location: Houston,Harris,TX
Good "Great customer service, good call quality."
Bad "None yet"
Overall "Great prices, good call quality. Great!"

I was a voicepulse customer, and although their package is generally ok, I found that I couldn't take my number with me what I went abroad recently, and had to order another number. Also, VoicePulse customer service is only regular business hours. I went a-hunting.

After doing some research, I found voip.ms had a great review. I created a free account, put some money in the till and tested it out. It was great. I took the plunge, ported my number over - it took about 2 weeks - and so far it's been great. Call quality for some reason is better than Voice Pulse, and I can't understand why - it's the same physical ATA (Sipura PAP2)

My calls are only a cent per minute now, and a dollar monthly charge. I already had an ATA, so the monthly, and the per-minute is the only cost. I was previously paying $15/month with Voice Pulse, with unlimited incoming and 1000 minutes of outgoing, and I was using only about 20 minutes per month, if that (we have two unlimited cellphones, so we don't use the home phone much).

Customer service is well-nigh perfect. I chatted twice, both times the reps were very knowledgeable, quick and pleasant.

Please note, I've really no major grouse with Voice Pulse - I just found that voip.ms is better.

Couldn't ask for anything more!

Comments:

Review by lelou See Profile

• Location: Dorval,QC
Good "Excellent call quality on Wifi, very cheap, love the email phone messages"
Bad "Call quality when 3G reception is weak"
Overall "Good price, good service"

I have 2 phone numbers, redirect phone calls to 4 devices including Android Nexus 7 tablet, Android phones and Cisco SPA IP to analog converter. The call quality is excellent on the analog devices and OK from home on all the Android devices. When at work where Rogers is weak, call quality can be horrible, but that is not voip.ms 's fault. It a great service for a reasonable price, considering we have hours of overseas calls.

The web site login is slowish and you have to be a little savvy to set-up, but once that is done there is nothing to touch.

Comments:

Review by Markus See Profile

• Location: Ottawa,ON
Good "Incredible value for money"
Bad "Occasional echo on the line"
Overall "A huge saving over Bell POTS"

·TekSavvy DSL
I ordered voip.ms in January 2014 as a test for future replacement of Bell Canada POTS service. Over the last three months the voip.ms service has been almost flawless. There were 3 or 4 failed calls over the three months although in fairness the problem may have been with older firmware in my Cisco SPA 122 ATA. Since updating the Cisco firmware to the latest version I have had zero issues.

I have gone from spending $85/mo for Bell POTS (including unlimited world wide calling) to spending on average $8/mo with voip.ms. This will increase to approx $10/mo because I have now cancelled Bell POTS and activated e911 on the number ported to voip.ms.

Very happy with voip.ms so far.

Comments:

Review by erfans See Profile

• Location: Canada
Good "Lots of features. Easily edit and access settings / CDR online."
Bad "A few hiccups here and there."
Overall "It's time you switch over to VoIP technology."

·TekSavvy Cable
Love it! I just wish there was an actual invoice (bill/statement) with your call log that you can print off like one provided by other mainstream telephone companies.

Comments:

Review by fizzboz See Profile

• Location: Park,Gove,KS
Good "Easily the best residential voip provider on the planet"
Overall "Keeps working even in a Blizzard"

April 7 2014
I can only repeat that the amazing IVR lets me shunt calls exactly where I want them to go, when I want them to go there; the SMS feature gives me an easy way to get messages to family members within seconds, and without requiring them to interrupt what they are doing other than to read the short text. Reliability has been absolute and sound is excellent except when the other end is using a flaky cell phone.

I know that voip.ms can not go down, not with 12 geographically dispersed servers, any one of which can do the job.

For 1 cent/minute incoming or outgoing, $1/month for the DID, $1.50 for 911, it is hard to believe you would get so much, but there it is.

January 19 2014
Nothing new, could not be happier. I keep a second vosp handy as a backup but never need to use it. Incoming using the IVR to tell callers to press 1 to ring through means no telemarketers get through and no human caller gets blocked. The SMS feature works like a charm, letting me type messages on my pc's keyboard rather than on the mini-keyboard of the smartphone.

When they finally put in answer confirmation, Voip.Ms will be perfect.

February 20
Thought I would update the review. Nothing new really; the phone rings and I pick it up and have clarity like I used to get when I had a POTS line that cost 10 times what voip.ms does; I dial a number and talk for an hour with a relative in a distant land and it costs me 70 cents; occasional 2am calls show up in the log but never ring the phone because of the callerid handling; relatives call from their phone and ring through any time; if they call from another phone, the IVR prompts them to enter a PIN; they enter it and ring through.

An amazing technology which costs me 1.05 cents per minute for calls in the US and Canada, and .007 cents per minute for calls to London last time I checked.

November 20
Voip.ms coninues to sound good and route calls exactly the way I want. It is also as reliable as they come.

During the blizzard, voip.ms kept going because they had a generator, and when it ran out of fuel they still kept going because they had a mirror of the New York sever at one of their off-site locations (they have 10 or more of them).

What a company! When other providers keel over in the snow, voip.ms keeps its users connected.

Good sound, reliability, tons of features, prices that are among the *cheaper* ones, believe it or not.

=+=+=
Great service. Reliable and good-sounding. It is like having a
landline phone without the expense, and with features that would
cost hundreds of dollars per month if Bell even offered them.

You can not get a bigger bang for your buck than with Voip.Ms.

Comments:

VexorgTR

join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH

Glad you like it........

Glad you like it, but the hurricane comment is a low blow.
LanAdmin

join:2010-11-07
Montreal, QC

2 edits

Great service

Still a great service after two years. Convince three friends of mine to switch to Voip.ms. They are all very satisfied.

Review by jlk440 See Profile

• Location: Romney,Hampshire,WV
Good "High quality at low cost, BYOD"
Bad "Setup isn't ideal for non-technical types"
Overall "Happy user since 2012"

This has been my first VoIP experience, not counting Grand Central/Google Voice. I wanted BYOD and I did not want to pay for 911, since I'm already covered for that. I like how I can choose my DIDs from their lists of available numbers, and I have two. Initially I chose Premium routing for outbound calls, and last fall voip.ms made Premium the standard for domestic calls at the same price they previously charged for Value routing, a penny a minute. I don't make a lot of calls, but I wanted good quality. I'm using a Cisco SPA303 phone. I've also helped two friends get voip.ms setups, one with a PAP2 ATA, the other with a Cisco SPA303 again. I recommended voip.ms to a local non-profit using Asterisk, and it's been working well for them (perhaps a dozen lines). Summer 2013 voip.ms added servers in Washington, DC, which is near my location, and they're hosted by Softlayer/IBM. So overall it works as a very solid and professional service at low cost, well matched to my needs.

Comments:

Review by H_T_R_N See Profile

• Location: Valencia,Butler,PA
Good "cost, cost and cost!"
Bad "Tech support,"
Overall "One of the better ones when it works."

In the beginning the service was great and the support was top notch when needed. That was few and far between. Lately the call quality is wanting and support has been reduced to asking a serious of questions from a list. It is the same thing that happens to all growing companies, they get to a point where the equipment is no longer able to support the number of users they have grown to and blame the user for everything.

I'll update if things change.

Over the last few months things have gotten much better.

member for 3.1 years, 1358 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

suppafly
join:2009-11-27
·Cablemas

We´d like to help

Hello

I´m sorry that you are experiencing issues on the service, if you could please send me your ticket number via PM I will verify if everything has been handled correctly, or what else could be investigated.

Peter Sahui - VoIP.ms

Re: We´d like to help

said by suppafly:

Hello

Been there done that, on line chat was about as useless as teats on a boar hog. I was told to check the ports on my firewall, and verify that my ISP wasn't blocking ports, even tho my issue was exactly the same from more than one location. There was no way the SCRs were checking anything on your end, they just went down the list of things that could be wrong with my network. Then after the changes\repairs\updates you guys made on the 13th fixed every problem I had. But please continue to point the finger at my network being the problem, both of them.

4 edits

Re: We´d like to help

removed - Redundant to Peter.

Sorry to hear that.
Rendering

join:2013-01-12
Los Angeles, CA
This review, with its punishment scores dropping lower and lower, is hilarious. Thanks for the laughs guys.

Admin: Please do not delete any of the comments, or the review itself.

There's nothing wrong...

The service here is just fine. If you are having problems it's likely due to your internet service slowing down. You can always switch to a different server in a different city to check it but I'd run a speed test to see what's wrong with the internet service before complaining about VOIP.

1 recommendation

said by ArizonaSteve:

Yes it is always the end users problem, even when the issue is the same from more than one place and ISP and magically goes away when scheduled maintenance is performed. Please don't assume just because something is working for you it is fine for everyone else. You have no idea what server I'm using, what config I have, what devices I'm using so there is NO way you can know what is happening on my end. This is a same attitude I complained about in my review. I spent 4 days going over my network before calling VOIP.MS and then 2 days being told it was my problem. Then like magic the very next day after planed maintenance the service was back to normal.
said by ArizonaSteve:

I just read you review of VOIP.MS and it is basically saying the same thing mine states. Tech support is seriously lacking.

Re: There's nothing wrong...

Sure tech support is pretty useless but the service is still just fine.

Gershom 1624

@optonline.net

said by ArizonaSteve:

Sure tech support is pretty useless but the service is still just fine.

That's not right, to deny the issues someone else is experiencing simply because you don't have the same issues.

In most of these situations (with any company), it is not every single customer who is affected. If THAT had been the case, a company couldn't survive.

With VoIP there are many variables.

In VoIP generally, Inbound service depends greatly on which CLEC handles your phone number.

And in the specific case of Voip.MS, Outbound service depends greatly on which city server is being used....

About Support

As a company, we always thrive to get better and improve things. As much as I agree that the quality of support can always be improved, I disagree that our support is totally useless. I collected a few random quotes this morning, here's a minuscule sample. I'm sorry that you experienced a support that was not up to par with your expectations.

Of course, most of these people are not posting here. Many users use anonymity and internet to post their frustrations, rather than their satisfaction.

I'm also glad to hear that your problems have been resolved since our latest New York update.

quote:
I have used the chat service a couple of times and EVERY time it has been a quick response with the right answer. I'm very happy to deal with a company that has actual customer service, which is such a rarity these days.

excellent support. Never had support like this from Bell.

The support i received was excellent. Ed's troubleshooting skills were great and he was very patient as this session lasted well over 1.5 hours. He was very competent in what he knows. Gold star to Ed today.

Excellent customer service

Albert seems to know his stuff. Good chatting to
someone in the know.

Albert was a joy to interact with-perfect mix of
professional and knowledgeable.

Albert was fantastic to work with. simply and easily
answered my questions and helped guide me
where to make my minor changes. awesome job

Albert was great. Fixed my problem right away.
Thanks Albert!

Albert was very helpful. He was responsive, patient
and clear in his communication with me. As a
result I opened an account and will move one of
my phone numbers over to your service.

As always. Excellent service and support! Thank
you!!!

Excellent service. Only regret is not moving to
voip and voip.ms sooner.
Thanks and keep up the great work

Extremely helpful, lots of great diagnostic help and
suggestions

I was really impressed with agent Albert's
customer service.

y first call to Voip.ms tech support and Albert
was fantastic. Many thanks. I am so fond of your
service that I am referring one of my friends to your
service also

Prompt, curteous and helpful.

Very helpful and resolved at least one of my issues
(config error on my part), if not all of it.

Thank you for your patience and your help. Today
is the day for me to get the set up done.

Another great support experience with voip.ms.
you guys are the best!

I love the convenience and immediacy of this
support

Love chat functionality. Quick question about
rtial port. What a time saver over a phone call.

happy once more, love the support chat

Fantastic support as usual!

Great service as usual!

ed was amazing. he answered my questions
omptly and accurately. A+ would defend him in a
bar fight.

Excellent support from Patrick!

Patrick had me up and running within minutes.
Couldn't be any better. Only suggestion would be
to post a config video on the Obitalk. Thanks!

THE BEST by a country mile

Very good service. I love you guys.

Was very knowledgeable and was very prompt
with the responses

excellent service as always!

amazing support and knowledge. Rodrigo took his
time to do tests and understand my pb and explain
it clearly to me.

Again; Excellent support !!!

Excellent service.

Excellent! Thanks!

Good and fast Support !

Vincent is great as always

Vincent showed an extra patience as soon I got 1st
hint, I noticed that question I asked, it is one of the
questions oh noo ... thank you Vinc for your
patience!

best customer service ever

very nice and patience

Aweseome service.. It was worth the wait!

Excellent experience...Very fast response
time chat and got all my questions answered.

Good response so far. Keep it up guys!

Great option for a quick question, thanks.

Great service !

I was worried I'd be talking to a representative that
would need to hold and get back to me. William
really knew his stuff.

Thanks so much for William helping me in such a
timely way. It was great.

Very Good

Very good thanks for the help.

Very helpful

Very nice and patient person

William did a good job to resolve my voice mail
problem.

William is a cool guy ...right to the point

William is an excellent rep.

William is fast and helpful

William was a great help.

Re: About Support

So you are using my review to post quotes from people about your CSRs that helped them out with problems THEY were having. My issue is getting you guys to admit there is a problem on YOUR side.
If I have to sit on the phone or chat screen for hours jumping through every hoop asked of me, to find out the next day that replacement firmware at the data center fixed the problem I was having..... You can NOT say that is good CS! I am sure that your guys are more than willing to help out a person with configuring the SIP settings on their device, or making changes to the router. I never said that they were not helpful in that case. What my complaint is, is that if I already spend 4 days verifying all my settings and give proof that service is not affected if I switch to another server with the same settings and network on my end, I am brushed off as it being on my end. Even when the same issue is happening from two locations with different network infrastructure and routes to the server in question.

You can train a monkey to build a PC or change a tire, but that doesn't make either one of them qualified to diagnose real issues.

Expand your moderator at work
delius

join:2006-07-30
Dorchester, ON

Re: About Support

Guess I,ve. Been lucky for 5yrs. Used chat 2times minor problem solved. Only complaint. Usd billing. No big deal since 2dids. Are under 5dlrs monthly

XCOM
digitalnUll
join:2002-06-10
Spring, TX
·Vestalink

Re: About Support

I did ran to some issues where TC was useless and kept blaming me. But with the proper evidence I was able to show them that the issue lay on their side. After a few PM's back and forward here the issue was resolved. They are still ok in my book and at A+ on my review.
[nUll@dcypher ~]$