TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Void_Rift See Profile

• Location: York,ON
Good "Unlimited Bandwidth"
Bad "Constant Disconnections without any reliable help"
Overall "Not worth the investment"

Our plan is the 28/1 Unlimited plan, after moving from away from Rogers. My family had Teksavvy for more than a year now, and after 6 months of reliable internet, the internet became completely unbearable. the connections drops every few minutes and takes a long time to get working again. Not only that, the connection speed drastically changes every time, from half the advertised speed to speeds, comparable to a dial up connection. The internet couldn't last half an hour on any time of day without any problems, leaving myself no other way but to seek a more reliable internet option which I can get from my phone tethered to my computer or from a free public hotspot. We had reached help many times in hopes of straightening this out for 4 months now, alternating between help over the phone and scheduled tech support coming over to solve the issue. Both support leaves without any progress.

member for 1 year, 3 visits, last login: 1 year ago
updated 1 year ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24

Response

Hello Void_ Rift,

I’m sorry to hear about your connection issues. I absolutely would like to look into this for you so we can diagnose what is happening. Would you be able to send me your account information in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct ? That way I can look into this a little further for you?

Thanks again
TSI Ashleigh - E-Services.
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

Review by SKBrampton See Profile

• Location: Brampton,ON
Good "It has been EXCELLENT for 3 to 4 years at my previous address in Brampton in L7A postal code"
Bad "I am only getting the speed of 3 to 7 Mbps download speed but I am subscribed for 18Mbps"
Overall "I am looking for another ISP provider as HelpDesk isn't getting my problem nor investigating my problem"

Since January this year I have been having incredibly slow connection to the Internet even though I have been subscribed to 18Mbps. The speed stays between 3 to 7 mbps and sometime it is even lower than what I said here. I can't load any page when it goes really down.

I called the Teksavvy and talked to someone at the Help desk who had me go through the following: power cycle the modem, had my computer direct connect to the cable modem, had reset / factory reset the modem, had me ping many addresses 50 times and the to send the results to Teksavvy. I was told that there seems to be a problem and they will have Rogers to investigate and also had me book an appointment if a tech needs to visit my place.

Few days passed, no calls back from anyone. I called back and I got someone else who had no clue of what went wrong and no details what I have been through. So I had to go through the same thing again and was told that they will contact me back BUT nothing happened.

Weeks and another week passed, called them back and I got very frustrated. The help desk was still telling me that the problem was not on their end and it was on my end. While I was on the phone with them the download speed came back to normal. When I say normal it usually stays between 18 to 25 or 30 Mbps.

Two months passed and I am back on the same boat again. I have been a happy customer for the last 4 years but it can't stay happy forever.

Please let me know if there's another ISP I can choose (not Rogers or Bell)

Thanks for the understanding.

member for 1.2 years, 6 visits, last login: 1 year ago
lodged 1 year ago

Comments:
Tristan

join:2006-09-10
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·Bell Sympatico

1 recommendation

Alternate ISP's

I recommend Start Communications. So far, my satisfaction with Start is higher than that of Teksavvy. My switchover from Teksavvy to Start was relatively painless, and aside from a few days of downtime (thanks to Teksavvy not releasing the modem I own on the day my service ended with them), it didn't really cost me anything (free installation).

The wait-times in the Start phone queue are smaller too. I have never had to wait longer than a couple of minutes to speak with someone. I've spent more than two hours in TSI's phone queue (total accumulated time over several calls).

I don't think this will solve your problem initially, if it's a node congestion issue. You may be less frustrated with Start's representatives. Inevitably though, I do recommend you vote with your wallet. If TSI isn't working for you, take your money elsewhere.

dslreports.com user ratings:
Teksavvy 6-month rating: 81%
Start 6-month rating: 97%
SKBrampton

join:2013-02-01
Brampton, ON

Re: Alternate ISP's

Tristan, thanks for your support. This is my very first review in my life as I have been frustrated with TSI. I just don't understand why the Help Desk isn't listening to us when we call. Thanks for letting me know about the Start Communications and I have read good reviews about them. I will let you know what I decide.

Thanks again.

Review

Hello SKBrampton,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I am truly sorry to see you encountered so many issues since January. For your speeds to drop this much there is definitely something wrong. Could you please provide me in a PM TSI Jonathan See Profile your account information so that we can investigate the issue.

From what you wrote it looks like we dropped the ball a few times and this is certainly not the type of experience we want any of our customers to have to go through. I am unsure as to what exactly happened but do want to find out so that we can either improve our processes or coach the agent(s) you spoke to. We strive to make our customers happy and we certainly don't want to see a loyal customer leave after being with us for 4 years.

E-Services Team Leader

Review by zetec452 See Profile

Good "Good price, mostly decent service."
Bad "Growing pains. Lack of communication when things break."
Overall "80% of the time everything is fine."

UPDATE: 19/03/2013. For the second time in two months my connection has been down for over 12 hours. The incident with car accident and fiber is unfortunate but very disruptive. As of today I've had no internet since 8:30pm and as of this morning it is still down. Unfortunately I'm in a position whereby I feel another provider will provide a better service.

Further Edit: It appears this latest issue is the result of DHCP issues. DHCP issues seem to a fairly common to Teksavvy, researching on the forums illustrates DHCP issues for at least 12 months.

UPDATE: 03/2012. Well unfortunately I seem to be having more problems with Teksavvy. My connection will disconnect every 2-4 hours. A very standard ticket response asking if I had TCP/IP installed and whether my computer was installed in it's original location was frankly pathetic. Unfortunately I am losing confidence in Teksavvy's ability to provide a good cable service and am seeking alternatives.

Final reivew of my ticket was to keep an eye on the logs and provide them feedback. No offer of extra help or recognition of any form of problem. Very unfortunate. They have grown too fast and have lost the customer service they are renowned for.

__________________________________________________________________

Teksavvy were really great until recently with issues in the London area (and other areas). They have demonstrated very poor customer communication in dealing with these issues, in which the default answer is "blame Rogers". Customer support has been OK with some long wait times in busy periods.

Teksavvy are going through some growing pains and I hope the management team improve customer communication and business planning as so they can try and avoid the issues recently experienced. It appears that Teksavvy are overselling and having to order upgrades via Rogers causing slowdown's in peak hours. Some stop orders have been seen and while I appreciate new business is key I would hope Teksavvy are forecasting upgrades in a more efficient manner going forward for existing customers.

Upon ordering I was not advised that I would start paying for the service right away. Unaware of this I waited 14 days for my previous internet connection to end prior to starting with Teksavvy. Had I known I was paying for the Teksavvy service anyway I would have requested a earlier installation date.

The order process other than that was concise and professional. Installation went smoothly with a Rogers tech attending site to ensure the cable connection was OK.

updated 1 year ago

Comments:

TSI Martin

growing pains

Hello,

Indeed we have been having growing pains. We've been putting lots of pressure on Rogers to keep up with our demands. Unfortunately they're having a hard time keeping up with us. In the past 2 months we've added over 100 new employees. Things are also being restructured within our offices. So as much as we would like to get all changed in the next day, it's something we are looking at but takes time to do it right.

If your service started later then expected then your billing should have been adjusted accordingly. Keep in mind we are a prepaid service.

Martin
TSI Martin (Escalations) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
zetec452

join:2011-09-21

Re: growing pains

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the response.

I do sympathize with you in that Rogers cannot keep up with your increased growth. However, I do feel that it is up to Teksavvy to manage that growth and factor in the network and hardware capacity required to support growth, new customers and planning with or without Rogers. .

It does take time to do it right and everyone is learning. I don't think it is entirely fair just to blame Rogers for not acting quick enough that's all (I'm sure there are some business politics at play between you and Rogers, it happens unfortunately!!!!).

I am aware you are a pre-paid service, unfortunately I wasn't aware or told at the time of ordering. Not a huge deal but it would have been nice to know instead of paying for 2 weeks service I wasn't going to use.

All in all you guys are doing a great job and it is great to see you taking customers from the big guys and proving a great service at good prices. I'm sure the growing pains will decease as the business gets better and better and I wish you all the success. .

No tickets

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback & review. I'd like to first bring up that we have never had the opportunity to open a ticket for your issues.
If you would please continue the troubleshooting we have going with you in the Direct Forum... There hasn't been a conclusion brought up yet.
The TCP/IP properly installed is to ensure that the disconnections aren't related to DHCP being improperly configured on your system. Seeing you test from a router & not a computer, I'd see why this would not be important to you. Asking if modem is it's original location, is to confirm if you've moved something or started using different cables. These are standard questions that may contain more meaning then the eye can see.

Please continue the troubleshooting in the Direct Forum.

Martin
TSI Martin (Escalations) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.

Cable woes.

Hello,

Very sorry to hear about your issues.

Would you mind sending me a PM? TSI Martin See Profile

I'll have a look at your situation.

Regards,

Review by troisquatre See Profile

• Location: H2b
Bad "3 weeks no install"
Overall "Maybe good if I can be installed"

Went online ordered the service the 6 th and ordered for an install on the 14 th.

Called the 14 th asking why I didn't get installed, they said we will get back to you probably the 19 you will get your install date.

Called back the 19 th no date yet they is an issue with videotron call back tomorrow. (my modem serial was not entered correctly)

Called the next day the 20 th we will get you an install date by tomorrow the 21. Called the 21 th please call next week the 27 th ...

So thats more than 6 call just for an install.

People on the phone we're correct not long waiting time but then again I would prefer an install date instead of this waiting and calling for absolutely nothing moving. Will update with better rating as soon as I can test the service.

Comments:

TSI Jonathan

Review

Hello troisquatre,

I trully apologize for what you had to go through so far and I want to take over from here. I'll make sure you stay up to date and that the information you receive is concrete. Can you please PM me TSI Jonathan See Profile your account information so that I can get things going for you. I'll make sure that evrything is on track and good to go.

Social Media Relations Team Leader

---

Review by telecia.knight

• Location: L4C2T
Good "Price"
Bad "Service, Customer Service, Long wait times"

I joined Teksavvy due to the affordable prices and reviews of great
customer service. Shortly after joining I was not able to connect. I called
Teksavvy technical support to discuss. The voice recording stated that
they were experiencing connection issues in my area and they were trying
to address the issues as quickly as possible. The recording also mention
how to reset the modem to see if it would resolve the connections issues.
Due to the message provided I disconnected the call and waited for them to fix the issues. I tried reset the modem to no success. Two days following I would reset my modem when I came
home from work I would reset to no success.

On the third day I reset and my internet started to work. I then called
customer service to find out if they would be crediting the account for the
days I was without service. The customer service agent explained that the
issue was resolved that day. I would not be eligible for a credit on my
account as I did not speak to technical support about my loss of service
as a result they are not aware of how many days I was without service.

I asked the rational of advising customer via recording that they are
experiencing service difficulties in their area if the expect them to
remain on the line. He agreed that he understood my rational but it is
beyond his control. I asked to speak to the Customer Service Supervisor.
They stated that the CS Supervisor wouldn't be able to assist as it is
related to a Technical Support.

I spoke with them to no success I attempted to cancel due to the cancel
service and inquired if I could return the modem as I only had it for
approximately 2 weeks in order to reduce my out of pocket cost due to the
up front fees associated with signing up with Tekksavy. Please noted 2
weeks is a reasonable return time for most retailers. She then mentioned a
slew of fees that weren't mention at time of purchase.

The service might be much improved if Teksavvy technical support team
sticks with repairs instead of attempting to following up with Customer
concerns. To make matters worse the speed which I use to get with our
internet has greatly depleted.

Both calls resulted in a 45 minute wait to even speak to an agent.

Do your research, I stay because of the equipment purchased and upfront fees that I would be out off. I have the cheapest internet plan so the credit to my account would of been less than $5. Its not the amount its the mere principle. As a result of their poor service my mother has decided to go with Comwave for internet provider.

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:

TSI Jonathan

Your review

Hello telecia.knight,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We definitely appreciate the feedback and I can understand how frustrating that must of been. What I will forward from this review is that we should add in our recording when outages happen that if you are still experiencing issues after 24hrs to contact us again to see if it is still related. If you could PM me TSI Jonathan See Profile your account information, I would like to use it as an example.

For the wait times, it is something we are aware of and we just hired on 20 more representatives to assist with that and even opened a new office in Gatineau where we will have an additional 12 more representative there for now.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It definitely helps us to see where we can do better in the future.

Social Media Relations Team Leader

• Location: Purgato
Good "Hasn't gone down but once every few months"
Bad "1/2 the advertised bandwidth, inept and argumentative support staff,"
Overall "1/2 the advertised bandwidth"

I've been told on numerous occassions that the speeds listed are: "up to"
and that they are legally covered. However, I consistently get 1/2 the
advertised bandwidth and have been told over and over by different reps
that this is perfectly okay. They keep emphasizing "UP TO". I've probably
submitted 20 line speed tickets and none of them has resulted in any action
or change. Add to that the amount of time that you spend on hold and that's
probably 20 hours of my life I'll never get back and half the time they
mess up the ticket. Another thing is how they respond to "updated
tickets". They send out a generic email saying "call us if anything is
still wrong" and of course it always still is, but you have to wait another
hour on hold just to find out that the last rep messed up your ticket.

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:

JonF
join:2012-11-22

Up to Speeds

Hello,

I would like to take a look at your line to see what I can do for you. Could you please PM me your account OID, CID or phone number so that I may look into this issue for you?

purgato

@reliablehosting.com

Re: Up to Speeds

I've been on the phone probably 50 times. I even bought a different modem at your request. Of all the countless hours of phone and diagnosis time I spent, not once, not once was anything ever done on my behalf.

JonF
join:2012-11-22

Re: Up to Speeds

I do apologize if you feel that you were put through all of this for nothing. I would love to look into this so we can reach a resolution. Please send me your account information and I will personally look into this issue for you.

purgato

@distributel.net

Re: Up to Speeds

Your company has shown me nothing but contempt. I don't believe you will help me. There's no reason for me to cooperate with you.

Re: Up to Speeds

If you'd like to give me the opportunity to call you so we can discuss the situation, it'll be my pleasure to find out what's going on.

Please let me help you as we do take problems of our customers seriously.

Martin
TSI Martin (Escalations / Social Media) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Follow me on Twitter : @TSIMartin

Review by emmydorie

• Location: L1J1H
Good "Very reassuring"
Bad "Terrible service, understandability, and LIES"
Overall "No one new what they were talking about... refund took 2 weeks"

I called Tek Savvy to install cable internet service in my house.

I set up the account online and pre-paid $219 for the service, installation
and modem. I never received any payment confirmation or indication my
account had been processed, so I called in. I was told no one contacted me
because they were looking to see if my area was serviceable. I was assured
it was, and that I would be receiving confirmation as to when a technician
will come by to install.

Literally the next day, I get a call from Tek Savvy stating that my area
was, in fact, NOT serviceable for cable internet, and that my only option
was DSL, and since I didn't have a house phone line, it was an extra $15 a
month. Needless to say, I was not interested in this and proceeded to
cancel my account. I asked how my refund would be handled, and I was was
told it would come back to me the same way I sent it in, via email. I was
told to expect it in my account within 2 days. 3 days passed and the money
never came. I called in to inquire about the status of my refund, and I
was told that they only issue refunds via cheque, and the cheques only get
written on Fridays. I have to wait 2 weeks for a refund of service that I
never even received.

I AM SO PISSED. This has been the worst experience of my entire life. I
was so looking forward to having Tek Savvy service, so this whole
experience has been disappointing at best. I am embarrassed for them.
It's service and BS like this that send people to Rogers and Bell. Shame
on you Tek Savvy.

(review was emailed from domain gmail.com)

Comments:

TSI Danielle
join:2012-05-31

re: your review

Thank you for your comments. We definitely do not want the sign up experience to be like this. Can you please email your information to sm@teksavvy.com ? I'd like to have a look at the situation and see what can be done.

With regards to the serviceable issue, I'm sorry that things were not clearer. We do have access to many areas, but there are certain areas of Rogers' and Bell's footprints we do not have access to as of yet and that may be what happened in your case. I apologize that this was not communicated to you clearly.

Danielle
Social Media Relations
Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

Review by zaphodd42 See Profile

• Location: Kitchener,ON
Good "price, rest TBA"
Bad "No Internet yet"
Overall "TBA"

I joined Teksavvy for the cable 28 pkg on Oct. 26, the same day I cancelled my other cable service. When I signed up, there must of been some miscommunication between the sales rep and I, and the switchover(installation) wasn't as smooth as I expected.
Then a supported modem wouldn't work, so ordered and received Thomson 476 from them.
As of Oct 31, intermittent connection, and about 6 hours now spent on phone with tech support.
Will update and advise on how it goes!

Comments:

TSI Martin

Issues.

Would you please post in the »TekSavvy Direct forum so I may take a look at the issue. You can also contact me via PM TSI Martin See Profile

Review by andrew_n See Profile

• Location: Waterloo,ON
Good "When it works, you get internet"
Bad "Multi-hour hold times, frequent disconnects, zero support"
Overall "Hell no"

I started using TekSavvy many years ago back in Alberta when they were a scrappy underdog ISP. They had good service, reasonable prices, and the only outage I remember was caused by a major fire in a cable vault in downtown Vancouver. I liked them and recommended them to friends.

Now I use their cable service in Ontario, and I'm extremely happy to be cancelling their service. They've launched a major expansion program to hundreds of new cities, but their customer support and service has not been able to keep up. Even the founder has quit.

The downstream speeds are fine, but you have to pay a ridiculous $50+/month to get even 1Mbps upstream. Getting connected involves paying a large fee to wait for a Rogers technician to do the install--TekSavvy has no people on the ground. The service is frequently down, and tech support is useless. No matter what the problem is, they blame Rogers, and tell you to power-cycle your modem and reset your cookies and clear your cache. Even if the problem is not getting an address from DHCP, tcpdump shows others getting addresses, and you've already power-cycled your modem a dozen times while waiting on hold. When you ask who to complain to about the poor service, the tech support and customer service people smugly reply, "Oh, that would be me."

However, the major issue is hold time. If you ever have a problem, or a simple question, or want to change your speed package or credit card number on file--you-ll have to spend at least 1-2 hours(!!) on hold, with no indication of your place in line or how long it will take. It is torture. And when you do get through, expect to be put on hold for at least half an hour more while the person on the other end tries to do it. Only to get an email the next day saying that your request was "rejected" and would you please call them again at your earliest convenience.

Stay away!

EDIT: 2012-10-24 The day after I posted this review, they disconnected my internet, even though I'd requested cancellation in two weeks when I moved.

Comments:

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03

Response

Hi andrew_n,

It sound like you've been through a lot with us and that you feel let down from the experiences you’ve had with us. I want you to know what we have done to better ourselves and that we still have a great amount of fight in us left. I also hope that I can make you change your mind and consider staying with us or at least keep us in mind for the future.

Over the past couple of years, we have expanded our cable product reach by partnering up with Videotron, Rogers, Cogeco and as any business looking for growth, we will continue to do so. I do admit that in the process of expanding ourselves and building these new partnerships, that there have been many growing pains however we have been extremely diligent towards making things better. We have been working with these partners to bring the best possible service to our customers but to also to simplify processes between us. What it really comes down to is that many of our new partners are not used to dealing with “scrappy underdogs” like us and especially not with the volume we represent. In addition to all of this, we have been growing at an extremely fast rate which provides us the need to make internal adjustments to all that we do. Here are some of the things that we recently did to adjust ourselves to this growth:

- Implemented a new internal phone system to better meet demands
- Hired 40+ associates within a couple of months
- Implemented better performance procedures
- Increase our Social Media presence
- Implemented a new website to help us streamline processes
- Much more…

With all of this “chaos” there will be some growing pains. New associates will need to be trained and developed as experts; we will need to find better and more efficient ways to do things.

As for the pricing, I honestly believe that our pricing is fair. Today’s internet isn't cheap like the good old days but we do certainly like to remain competitive. The one thing that you will always receive from TekSavvy is a different (good) customer experience. Sure there are going to be times where our customers may not agree with some outcomes or sometimes our customers may get a newer associate however I would challenge anyone to tell me they get the compassion that we deliver from anywhere else.

As for hold times, I have said this may times before in other posts and I will stay true to it. We have significantly dropped our wait times compared to what they were this time last year. I do agree that we have a lot of improvement to do to get to that “perfect” state, and we are sincerely working on it. Shifts in CRTC rulings and changes within the ISP industry have really pushed us to be extremely adaptive which is normal. We just choose to be adaptive with a little “scrap”. August, September and some of October are busy times for us and we used last years, and previous years forecasting to best decide on how we would staff, however as you may remember last year, we had a lot of Stop-Sells for service so predicting what today would be like was extremely difficult.

At the end of the day, you will need to make a decision if some bad experiences will make you switch to somewhere else or if you genuinely believe in what we believe in, which is to brings a fair solution to Canadians. I sure hope that you choose to stay.
If there is anything I can do to help out with your specific situation, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Andre@teksavvy.com

Andre
Director of Service Delivery
Director of Service Delivery
Authorized TekSavvy Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
andrew_n

join:2009-04-19
Waterloo, ON

Re: Response

And now today I don't have internet at all. Looks like you disconnected me early.

Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03

Re: Response

Hi Andrew_N,

I see that you posted int he direct forum. I ask someone to work on it right away. We are working on getting that fixed for you.

Andre
hack_w

join:2010-01-22
North York, ON

2 edits

Unreachable customer support

What andrew_n said is absolutely true. I called teksavvy at lease 5 times, and I was always put on hold AUTOMATICALLY to listen to music indefinitely every time. Teksavvy's customer support used to be easy to reach, but it has changed. I've been a loyal customer of teksavvy for over 2 years. Now I'm considering moving.
ftp1020

join:2007-01-30
Canada

Re: Unreachable customer support

said by hack_w:

Now I'm considering moving.

You're not alone.

erfans

join:2008-10-10
Canada
Yup, when I had issues with my connection. I would usually wait for at least an hour to get to a representative on the phone. This happened every time I called.

TSIElizabeth
join:2012-08-20

response

said by hack_w:

I'm sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. Please message us in the direct forum anytime if you have questions or need any assistance.

Re: response

said by TSIElizabeth:

Review by OrlyMcC See Profile

• Location: Nepean,ON
Good "Time to connect"
Bad "Tech support, customer support, reliability"
Overall "No Internet service and disappointing technical support"

We switched from Rogers to teksavvy last month after getting fed up with deplorable service from Rogers. Our experience with teksavvy was worse. We lost Internet service four days ago, spent countless hours on hold, had several calls dropped with no follow-up, and we're given no info about how or when service would be restored. Apparently the issue was with the Rogers cable so we were still at their mercy, only even more so as a teksavvy customer. Any info we got was second hand from Rogers and made no sense.

After spending two hours in hold today and getting cut off and not getting called back after explicitly asking to be contacted if the call was dropped, we decided to cancel our service. I spoke to a supervisor in customer support who said he could cancel the account. When I asked if we could get a credit fit the last several days of non-service he said I'd have to talk to tech support. He transferred me. Another 45 minutes on hold only to be told we couldn't get credited because account was cancelled. Really???? Goodbye and good riddance. We would not recommend teksavvy to anyone, particularly anyone who is looking for an alternative to Bell or Rogers. The only difference, apparently, is that support is even worse if the issue is with one of those two providers - maybe because you're b-listed as a non-Bell/non-Rogers customer.

Sent from my iPhone

Comments:

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

Very Sorry to hear this..

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear this, yes we have been experiencing some intermittent outages over the past few days and we are working rectify the issue.

Can you please PM me and I will look into this further for you.

Thanks
Pierre A
TSI Pierre - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
VP Operations

JaimeRR

@ttc.ca

Re: Very Sorry to hear this..

I'm having the same problem. I've been waiting for three weeks just to get my new account online. I've had two unsuccessful visits from Rogers technicians that don’t care to solve the problem – they bail as soon as they can and then it’s impossible to get them to come back. I’m so disappointed - - I’m probably going to have to go back to Rogers or Bell.

Rogers to TSI

I'm confused , why would ROBBERS be involved with DSL ?

Re: Rogers to TSI

That's my fault. I should have chosen teksavvy cable rather than teksavvy dsl. I blame the fact that I had to make the post on my phone since I couldn't access the internet on my computer.

Re: Rogers to TSI

said by OrlyMcC:

No Problem , i was just confused why Rogers was involved with this . If you acquired TSI cable and already have Rogers internet all you would need to do is switch modems and wait to be activated ( provisioned )

·TekSavvy Cable

Furthermore...in disappointing customer service land

To add insult to injury... after I spent 40 minutes on hold waiting to talk to a customer service rep to cancel the account and probably another 15, at least, waiting to be transferred to tech support to discuss a refund for the days we didn't have Internet (because tech support looks after that? Really?), I connected with a tech support rep, gave all the account validation info again (name of account holder, phone number, address, method of payment) and was told he would have to out me on hold to talk to his supervisor. Supervisor denied the request for a refund so I asked to speak to the supervisor. Back on hold ... holding, holding... finally back to the tech support rep who told me his supervisor couldn't speak with me because I wasn't the account holder. So I had to put my husband in the line. Because apparently it's 1920. Pretty sure this has got to be a strategy to get people just to give up and hang up. Probably good for managing call volume, but not a great strategy for a customer satisfaction standpoint. Whatever. At the end of the call, still no compensation for lost service. Time to move on. Lesson learned. Friends who were thinking of moving to TS notified.

join:2012-05-31

Re: Furthermore...in disappointing customer service land

Hi,

I'm sorry for the experience that you've had. We can certainly have a look at everything and see if we can rectify the situation for you.

Could you please post your account information into »TekSavvy Direct so that we can have a look and see what can be done to fix things.

Danielle