TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by bonatzfoggia See Profile

• Location: North York,ON
Good "Reliabilty, price, large caps, no contract, helpful support, ability to give finger to Rogers and Bell"
Bad "Not as consistent (speed wise) but still great. $2 price increase in the first month"
Overall "If you are sick and tired of Rogers or just want more value for your money, its a no brainer,switch to Teksavvy"

3 years ago, I was with Rogers using their 15/1/25 GB plan for about $45
2 years ago, I called and negotiated and got 25/2/80 GB for the $65 after taxes.
1 month ago, i decided to come to Teksavvy and Jesus, have i been proud that me and my family have done it.

So deeper into the story, im 16 and three years ago, when we were with that disgusting Rogers plan, I urged my parents to switch to Teksavvy. After months of finding information and showing it to them, they denied me. The reason i urged them to switch? Me, my older brother, and younger sister were CONSTANTLY getting yelled at every time the Rogers bill came in and we went over our measly 25 GB cap. I and my brother, but especially me, became fed up with always getting yelled at so i went on the hunt to look for reliable ISP's in my Toronto area. I was 13. But anyways, I digress. After months of my (light) b*tching and moaning to my parents, and me saying "well how is it my fault we have such crappy internet?", my mom decided to do the second best thing: Call Rogers and negotiate. With luck, she got quite a deal and we saved money on all our services with them plus better internet at a more expensive price. We were happy. For a while. Finally, the time came to switch.

In September-December of 2013, we started noticing our upload usage was sky rocketing (some days we would have 10 GB in upload usage) We called Rogers and all they could say was, "well someone must be torrenting". One of them even said "Netflix is the reason". Two issues with that:

1. Nobody in my house, except me and my brother, have a clue what torrenting is.
2. Netflix is a streaming site, therefore, it is downloading, not uploading.

So our bill came in for September, we had to pay $70 in extra charges. I called in and negotiated with Rogers and they were kind enough to give us to not charge us. We lucked out

Bill for November came in. $110 in extra charges due to this upload issue.

December came and we were fed up. We saw high usage already for the month, and we were ready to call it off with Rogers.

With me, my dad, my brother in the room with my mom read to begin our journey with Teksavvy, she called on December 10th. It went surprisingly smooth. They told us our service would start in 1 month from the date, and that we have to cancel with our current ISP before that date (Jan 10th). They made the confirmations and told us that they would be sending us a modem and leaving at a post office. All we had to do extra was buy a router and we were set for Jan 10. Everything was set.

January 10th came buy and we were anxiously waiting for our "modem's lights to all turn off (except the power of course)". They didnt, it stayed on the entire day. In our heads, everyone is my house was saying "Rogers, you b@sterds". We figured they were trying to squeeze out all they can from our cap so hopefully we go over and have to pay them. We called, and Rogers said to wait. By noon on January 11th, it was turned off. My dad went to the nearest Rogers store, angrily, and returned our modem. While he was at the Rogers store, I set up our teksavvy modem and d-link router.

By the next day, we were officially done with Rogers and began our tenure with Teksavvy Cable internet. So that's the back story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

Now for the actual review. We got the 25/2/300 GB plan and it has been amazing so far. Nobody had to come to the house to install, and the actual installation was as easy as kicking a ball. Download speed is usually around 22 mbps and upload is about 1.5 upload. It has truly been awesome. We haven't had to call tech support yet which is obviously a good sign. No downtime whats so ever. And the value is great. fast internet with almost unreachable caps for a great price. Only real problem is the price increase in the first month. Would kind of be redundant if the price keeps on increasing to that of Rogers and bell. But for now, im happy, my family is happy, and we would recommend Teksavvy Cable internet to anyone. Given that they have good internet in your area. Anyways, thank you Teksavvy and everyone for reading this

Update: ---July 27 2014---

Internet has been pretty good. Had to get a hold of tech support once but ended the ticket once I saw all the crap I had to do. TeKSavvy really should be able to grab a lot of that info from rogers. I got a LONG list of stuff I didn't want to do but I guess TeKSavvy needs that stuff. But my issue resolved itself on that one occasion

Also seeing some horror stories of service with TeKSavvy at the 6 month mark. Praying nothing goes seriously wrong with my modem because getting everything working would be a bitch.

My only real complaint is that you guys at TeKSavvy find some way to access my modem through rogers or bell or whoever. That list is extremely...off-putting? O think that's sort of a good word for this example. Anyways, I'm just hoping my service keeps up like this forever. I can't go back to Roger and their shitty caps with huge price tags.

Update ---July 28 2014---

Quick update: US signal on my modem was flashing so I figured something was wromg. Called tech support, and we fixed the problem. Apps and programs download quicker (than whwen i first got the service) after fixing the the problem, which included factory resetting the modem.

BTW TeKSavvy, you guys plan on getting 2 in 1 modems? That would be amazing. Anyways, glad my issue is fixed. Thank you to this eastern European man that helped me.

Comments:

TSI Martin

Thanks for the review.

Hi bonatzfoggia,

Thanks for taking the time to place your review. Quite the story you have there. We are glad that things went well, other then the slight delay on the activation date. That said, it did came on & all worked out for the best. Welcome to the family & enjoy your service.

If you ever need anything else, by all means, do not hesitate to get back in touch with us.
You can even reach out to us via the »TekSavvy Direct forum.

Best Regards,
Martin
TSI Martin (Escalations / E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

Update

Hi there,

Glad to see the issue resolved itself correctly. Unfortunately, we do not currently have access to much information from the incumbent however we are fighting for this sort of thing at the CRTC level. Gaining access to this type of information would allow us to be much more efficient at submitting tickets to them.

Fingers crossed that we get this type of help soon. As for your service, if you need us, you know where you can reach us

Cheers,

Andre
TSI Andre
Director of Online & Operations Intelligence

TekSavvy Website | Follow Me on Twitter (@AndreCleroux)

Review by XR999 See Profile

• Location: Ottawa,ON
Good "Excellent Caps, No Throttling or DNS Tampering, Full Advertised Speed"
Bad "Some small rough edges on activation"
Overall "If you're a Rogers customer reading this, what are you waiting for, switch already."

·Bell Sympatico
I was getting tired of Rogers consistently low caps for high prices so I decided to switch to TekSavvy Express Cable and re-use my purchased Rogers modem (as it was less than a year old). Well the order process went off smoothly, minus a call in as TekSavvy wanted to make sure I understood the possible downtime that comes with re-using a modem.

Anyway, my 30 days with Rogers came and went and my activation with TekSavvy went as smoothly as it could go when you're re-using a modem. Two business days (4 days in total thanks to the weekend) after my Rogers disconnection, my TekSavvy connection was live. Since then the connection has been rock solid (although that's in part due to my excellent signal levels), gets the advertised speed along with the same speedboost levels I was seeing before on Rogers, costs less per month, has better tech support and is pure (no DNS redirection/hijacking or throttling BS).

So would I recommend TekSavvy Cable, yes, yes and yes, if you're at all sick of overages, throttling or any other Rogers BS, then do yourself a favor and get TekSavvy Cable.

UPDATE: Septemeber 21st, 2011

Nothing to report but a rock solid connection and a nice 2Mbps boost in speed despite only having a DOCSIS 2 modem and that speed is delivered constantly, I never see slowdowns. In other words I couldn't be happier with TekSavvy Cable.

UPDATE: April 10th, 2012

Still getting consistent service without dropouts or slowdowns off the Richmond Road POI here in Ottawa and this is with DOCSIS 2 service, though I do plan to upgrade to DOCSIS 3 services within the next 6 months. So despite repeating myself, I simply couldn't be happier with my TekSavvy Cable service.

UPDATE: August 13th, 2013

Well I'm over a year late (as I was holding off for the ATPIA migration of my POI) but I'm finally in the process of upgrading my 18/.512 service to the new 25/2 tier. So far I've placed a call to TekSavvy and they are shipping out a new DOCSIS 3 modem. Plus the call was easy since I got through immediately and spent less than 15 minutes on the phone in total. The rest of the process won't be completed though until I receive the new modem so a further update will follow. But so far, I'm quite happy and can't wait for the new speed to finally arrive.

UPDATE: September 23rd, 2013

Wasn't planing on having an update so late but unfortunately due to Rogers delays I'm still not on 25/2 service yet. As of today (Sept. 23) my new DOCSIS 3 modem was finally activated by Rogers so I've filed for the speed change request but it will probably be at least another 1-2 weeks before that change goes into effect. Still, I am excited that I finally in the home stretch in terms of a speed increase.

UPDATE: August 2nd, 2014

Been enjoying my 25/2 service after the Rogers shenanigans without any complaints to report. My speeds are consistent, my bills from TekSavvy always bring no surprises and I haven't noticed any outages. As a customer, I simply could not ask for better service, short of a speed increase for less than I pay now, but Rogers and Bell simply make that impossible.

member for 4.5 years, 279 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Support2
TSI Support
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

Thanks for updating your review.

We appreciate you taking the time to update your review. I'm glad to see that you're still happy with our service, speed and better bandwidth prices. It's great to hear that your impression of our services over the long-term is just as good as when you originally posted the review.
TSI Support - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.

TSI ShawnS
join:2012-11-22

RE: Update

said by XR999:

Well I'm over a year late (as I was holding off for the ATPIA migration of my POI) but I'm finally in the process of upgrading my 18/.512 service to the new 45/4 tier. So far I've placed a call to TekSavvy and they are shipping out a new DOCSIS 3 modem. Plus the call was easy since I got through immediately and spent less than 15 minutes on the phone in total. The rest of the process won't be completed though until I receive the new modem so a further update will follow. But so far, I'm quite happy and can't wait for the new speed to finally arrive.

Hello XR999,

Thank you for your update!
We are very excited that you will be receiving the new aggregated speeds! Yes, the process takes a little time. As soon as the new modem is provisioned, we will be able to submit the change of speed request for you.

Send us a message in the »TekSavvy Direct Forum if you have any questions!

TSI Shawn S
TSI ShawnS (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee (»»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

Review by ghent123 See Profile

• Location: Gloucester,ON
Good "Value for the money is great, but Marc and other support staff being very active on the DSLr forums is just the cherry on top."
Bad "Any issues that requires rogers to look into more in depth can take some time, but knew that getting into it anyways"
Overall "For the price you can't beat what you get from it."

I've been with TekSavvys for just over 2 years now.
Since that I believe I had a few issues.
1. was I had the old 475 frame ware 2.08 which caused many error and reboots of the modem. After talking with TekSavvys about it and going through the troubleshooting anything else that could be causing the issue. At the end of the day TekSavvy sent me a modem with the updated frame ware and I sent the old one back once I was up and running. No cost to me.
For gaming it was a nightmare during the time, but couldn't blame TekSavvys for it since it was an upgrade done to rogers network that caused all the issue in the first place.

2. During my move to my new place the move dates got changed at the last min since the place wasn't ready yet. 5 days until I was meant to be moved I had to call TekSavvys and was told it was short notice and unsure if they can cancel the move request.
Sure enough it wasn't enough time took about a week to get my cable back up, but they credited me the move order for my troubles which was great. Wasn't teksavvys fault or rogers, but was on my end.

Network has gone down a few time but normal only do to rogers doing updates to my POI or lines in the area, normal don't find out until it happens and I call in to see what is going on but isn't long.

Some people have had some major issues on the POI I'm on St. Laurent POI in Ottawa but I haven't had most of the issues people have been having.

Always been having the speeds I've being paying for or better (28/1). Even during peak hours not many slow downs.

I'm looking forward the upgrades this summer and better upload speeds.

Just wish the CRTC would fully see what is going on with internet in Canada and be more helpfully towards customers and make it a better market for us all.

Last but not least TekSavvys is still growing and yes there phone ques can be a bit high at some times at least there is help on the DSLr forums for some issues and in the direct forums and doing a lot of work on myworld to make a lot more things easier and quicker without having call in.

Comments:

TSILiz

Hi There,

Thanks a lot for the feedback in concerns to the overall performance of your services, and glad to hear that you are happy with the service. In concerns to our phone times we are hiring again, so this should be alleviated soon.

Thanks for taking the time to write this and feel free to get a hold of us anytime!

Liz
TSI Elizabeth (Social Media & E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

"Not all those who wander are lost."

Review by Defiant001 See Profile

• Location: Oakville,ON
Good "Excellent customer service, ISP run at the core by those who understand tech"
Bad "Connection can be unstable at times, but this is rare."
Overall "A far better choice in Cogeco land"

·Cogeco Cable
Package: Cable 55 Unlimited - $112.94/month (used to be Cable 30 but was recently changed).

Speed: 55Mbps down/10Mbps up

Term: Been signed up for just over a year

Modem: Technicolor DOCSIS 3 modem

I signed up as soon as Teksavvy was available in my area, I could not stand Cogeco's (lack of) customer service anymore. Setting up the new connection was flawless, on the day the new connection was to be active I came home from work and plugged in the new modem I bought through Teksavvy and everything worked.

Initially there were some growing pains in Oakville area and connection issues here and there but those seem to have smoothed out now and everything is working well.

Customer service and tech support at Teksavvy are very good when I had to use them for the initial issues, always friendly and the tech support knows their stuff well.

Comments:

TSI Martin

Your review

Hello Defiant001 See Profile

Thanks for taking the time to review our services.

We are glad to find out you have been satisfied with our services.

Enjoy them!

Review by ju1ce See Profile

• Location: Richmond Hill,ON
Good "Straight Forward Fees, Active Tech Support on Boards"
Bad "Since they are at the mercy of Rogers Teksavvy may not be able to solve your problem"
Overall "Better than the competitors just be aware of possible issues when installing or having issues with the network and accept it"

Got hooked up with Teksavvy when I moved into the GTA region. I called them up to connect and order my modem which was done fairly quickly. We purchased the DCM476 and the Cable 18 Express package.

My modem arrived within 2 days as suggested but the installation side wasn't so smooth.

They (being Rogers) tried to come earlier than the scheduled window, for which I was at work, so I could not make it and I had asked the person to come during the scheduled time. I thought we came to an agreement and instead he did not show up as scheduled so I had to reschedule with Teksavvy. Once the new schedule date was given the person came and got it all up and running.

I knew coming in there may be a problem and that Teksavvy may blame Rogers but reality is since they are the ISP of my choice they need to own up to it period. I think most would agree that some sort of "compensation" should be in order but reality is I don't care because I don't NEED internet as though my life depended on it.

In the end I am satisfied with Teksavvy and would recommend them. I would just caution people that because they are a 3rd party provider it may not always go smooth and you should accept that going into it instead of being belligerent.

Updated --- October 23, 2013

I was down for approximately 9 days (even though I called Teksavvy on day 3 so to them it's 7) at the end of September and beginning of October 2013.

Tech support, from a calling point of view, had very long wait times (first was around 45 minutes, second was 1.5 hours) for speaking with someone. In both times I spoke with the tech support person we tried everything imaginable to get the internet to work. The first time was due to a connection issue between the router and the cable box outside and the second time was a DHCP issue.

The positive was:

- Tech support when finally reaching someone

- I was reimbursed for the 9 days I was down

The negative:

- Long wait times on tech support

- Rescheduled dates 2 times with 1 other being a completely different confirmation date on the same ticket which caused some confusion

- No backup should the internet be down for a long duration, but at your request I believe you can ask for a WIND wireless stick.

The reality is I'm still okay with Teksavvy overall. Can't beat the price, the usage cap, and last but not least the fact they are fighting for our rights.

Updated --- August 1, 2014

I just moved to another place and the transition was very smooth. No problems so far.

The only issue I would say is the cost of the move. Most expensive utility at 65 bucks.

Comments:

TSI Keith
join:2012-07-09

Hello there,

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate it and are always happy to receive feedback.

As far as these random disconnects are concerned would you be able to contact us in the direct forum here: »TekSavvy Direct so we can look into this with you?

Also I'm sorry to hear about the rough start you had with us. Do you know if your billing dates were properly adjusted to account for this delayed start? If not we can check on that for you as well.

Keith
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.

Response.

Thanks a lot for the update! I'd be glad to put through a credit for the two days as we had an IVR letting customers know the issue is in your area- Just message me in the direct so I can get your account information. We appreciate all feedback and will work to continually improve our services.

Cheers!

TSI Kris
join:2013-11-18

Update!

Hi there!

Glad to hear the move went smoothly for you! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you run into any issues, we'll be more than glad to help.

Thanks,

TSI Kris

Review by Aftcomet See Profile

• Location: Mississauga,ON
Good "Pretty much everything."
Bad "Sometimes sales agents don't have the right information. But tech support has always been good."
Overall "I've been with Bell, Rogers, and Teksavvy. TekSavvy is hands down the best by a long shot."

I've had TekSavvy for over 7 years. I think that's a testament to itself. I can count on one hand how many times I've had an issue with them over that time period (which were always resolved). I started with DSL but moved to cable because you got higher speeds for cheaper. I don't even know what to write about. Everything exceeded my expectations (and I'm not one easy to please either). I think it's a shame that Bell and Rogers exist at all. The experience has been top notch from top to bottom. I have zero complaints.

My only wish now is for TekSavvy to succeed further WHILE REMAINING THE SAME.

If you're contemplating getting TekSavvy services, DO IT WITH THE UTMOST CONFIDENCE.

member for 5.4 years, 199 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24

Review

Hello Aftcomet,

Thank you for the great review of TekSavvy. I am thrilled to see that you have enjoyed the service for many years with minimal issue. I am happy to see you have tried both our internet offerings available and have settled with the Cable internet.

Thank you again for this great review. Please keep us posted on your TekSavvy Journey. If you have any questions or concerns we can always be reached in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct .

TSI-Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - Social Media Team
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

Review by stevenmm See Profile

• Location: Dundas,ON
Good "Price, Tech Support Reps, Customer Service"
Bad "Install by Cogeco Tech, Teksavvy tech support wait times."
Overall "Great Value for your money, reliable service."

I have had Teksavvy Cable Internet service for 4 months; I am a very satisfied customer. Unfortunately I have decided to go back to Bell because I am getting their Fibe television service. I will keep Teksavvy in mind in the future if I ever leave Bell.

Customer Service:

My Teksavvy interaction with customer service was great since the beginning. They helped me pick my package and modem, and informed me how everything works. When I decided I was leaving to go back to Bell the customer service rep was understanding, and helped me pick the cancellation date, so I would save money. Customer service reps are friendly and professional.

Install:

When I had my service installed I had a Cogeco Tech guy came who was pretty rude. He hooked a wire into wall, the shortest one possible, and said you have to stick your modem there, and walked out. Heck I'm even a Cogeco Cable customer you figure he would have treated me better. I do not blame Teksavvy for that, they can't control what the tech reps from these companies do, they are at the mercy of them.

After the service was installed someone from Teksavvy called to make sure everything went ok. That was the first time I ever had someone call from a company to follow up on an install. I informed them about my experience with the Cogeco and he was very apologetic.

I had a problem with my internet going down, I called tech support and they worked on the problem with me, and we got my internet back up and running. The only thing I did not like about calling Tech support is the wait times. However when you get through to them they are very friendly and helpful. I have not had any problem after that with my internet unless there was real bad weather and the line was down.

I recommend Teksavvy Solutions for your internet needs they have great customer service, and reasonable prices. Tech support wait times need to be improved however from reading the Teksavvy forum on dslreports.com they are training more tech support reps, so wait times should go down in the future. I will defiantly return to Teksavvy in the future if I leave Bell.

Comments:

TSI Martin
Chatham, ON

Thanks for the great review.

Hello stevenmm See Profile

Thank you very much for the clear, concise, positive feedback.

As for the wait time, yes we are getting new hires to help bring this down. Most likely you called in the evening where things typically pick up in regards to the amount of calls we get.

We wish you the best with your new provider. By all means, if you ever feel the need to come back, let us know & we will continue to do our best to help you out.

Best Regards,
Martin
TSI Martin (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyBuzz ; @TekSavvyNetwork ; @TekSavvyCSR

Review by ltpenguin See Profile

• Location: York,ON
Good "They have great staff on the Direct forum! No more waiting on hold :P"
Bad "Rogers needs to install can be a pain :I Update: they no longer require a technician in most cases"
Overall "It is a great value."

Would recommend especially if you are reading this on DSLReports. They have a great group in the Direct support forum. I never need to call in and be on hold for 30mins The worst part is having setup done by Rogers which is a pain to schedule but once setup it is great Total monthly cost included taxes

member for 1.7 years, 331 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Support2
TSI Support
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

Kind words, the BEST gift on a Monday!

Thank you very much for the kind words! We're always glad to help in any capacity that we can! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you can let us know in the Direct forum!

Thanks again for the kudos, and hope you enjoy your Monday!

TSI Joe

Review by tross See Profile

• Location: Ottawa,ON
Good "Reliable, cheaper and less hassle than other ISPs would be"
Bad "Originally received modem with wrong firmware, but this was quickly corrected"
Overall "Works well, very few problems and cheaper than anyone else in the area"

I'm subscribed to the 6M/256k cable package in Ottawa (Baseline and Navaho / Richmond Road POI), and have had cable internet service with TekSavvy since June 2012. I signed up over the phone fairly quickly (at the time it was 3M/256k), purchased a modem from TekSavvy which was sent by Canada Post. Eight days after my initial call, the Rogers installation technician dropped by at the designated time and the service was activated.

Initially, I had been sent a DCM476 modem with the wrong firmware (could get online, but was disconnected regularly). After working with TekSavvy in the direct forum here on DSLReports to find the problem, they sent me a different modem (DCM475) and I sent back the DCM476 using the XpressPost bag/shipping labels supplied by the company. Everything worked fine after plugging in the new modem.

Everything since that has been smooth sailing. Have only ever experienced one service issue, which was affecting all customers in the area (information was provided on the TekSavvy forum on this website), which was fixed up by the next day. I've also received a free upgrade to 6M/256k and now have unlimited usage between 2am-8am and am allotted 75GB per month outside of these hours. 6M is enough for me, but it'd be nice to have a little higher upload speed, though my understanding is that TekSavvy is only allowed to offer the same speeds as Rogers offers its own customers.

At $24.95/month + tax, the service is cheaper and is more generous than anything that I could get from Bell or Rogers and the low price quickly makes up for the installation fee and cable modem purchase. The quick and straightforward responses I can get from company representatives by using the private, direct forum on this website is also great. I've never tried tech support over the phone (I prefer to contact them online), so I can't comment on the phone representatives or hold times.

So, in summary, if I had to do it all over, I wouldn't hesitate in picking TekSavvy again. I have now been with TekSavvy for about two years (currently July 2014), and I have not had to have any interaction with them since requesting the upgrade from 3M to 6M more than a year ago. I don't call, they don't call... just the way it should be.

member for 4.5 years, 802 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24

Review

Hello Tross,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I’m happy to read your enjoying the service and haven’t had many/any issues with the connection. This is fantastic to see!!!! Thank you for the kind words for us in the Direct Forum that have assisted you, we love to hear your enjoying the online experience we at TekSavvy provide through DSLr. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know we are always happy to help; and please keep us posted on your TekSavvy connection.

Thanks again
Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - E-Services.
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

Review by mrbubbles See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Good "Amazing pricing, unlimited 2am-8am, stable connection"
Bad "Nothing so far"
Overall "Buy it. Now."

·ELECTRONICBOX
Moved to Montreal and ordered a 20/10 cable connection. Modem (DCM475) was shipped quickly and installation was painless. They confirmed the date and service was online within 2h of the installation technician visiting.

All TekSavvy plans are unlimited use from 2am-8am and unmetered upload all the time. That means my 300GB cap is only for downloads not performed between 2am-8am.

Stable connection and the speeds are consistently as advertised, even during peak hours. Highly recommended!

Comments:

TSILiz

Hey There!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this and to hear that everything has been a smooth process for you We appreciate the kind words and want to continue your positive experience so please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!
Liz
TSI Elizabeth (Social Media & E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

"Not all those who wander are lost."