TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Noxin See Profile

Good "In Montreal it was fantastic - 3 day installation and solid connection."
Bad "17 days and counting, NO SERVICE - POSTPONED DATES - MISINFORMATION"
Overall "Pick anyone else - this is beyond unreasonable."

Update:

19 days and counting, the 2nd tech (Shaw) and found an issue with the line, at which he replaced and said all that was left was to activate the service which can be done remotely (which is collaborated by an access denied error and various other sources). I called and received the same information from support and that they placed a ticket for the activation. 2 hours later I receive a call from support once again where I assume a less experienced agent who wants to send yet another technician (requiring a 3rd day off of work for me) to "activate" the line - which already has a signal as confirmed by support and the tech who was here today. My service is still disabled and they can't flip a flag on the service database they are using to handle it. Now closer to 700$ out of pocket (work lost waiting for the no-show + taking off all today) and cost of activation. I sincerely hope this review saves someone else from making the same mistake. I'd get a refund and swap carriers, but that would just likely add another week to this saga.

Original review Follows:

I ordered and payed 172$ on the 3rd of July with their initial estimate being the 8th.

I received a call on the 5th saying that the installation will occur on the 17th... Which was terrible considering various local ISPs have offers for seamless transitions, but manageable.

The 17th arrives with not a WORD until gone 6 pm at night saying they couldn't find the location, which leads me to believe either they don't have google maps nor gps, since I provided address, city and postal code. This was then postponed yet again to the 23rd. At this point I am pissed off, and rightfully so since I have now payed upfront for a service that I will not see during the month I payed for it AND I require it to work from home (costing me $$$). They tell me a tech will be dispatched on the 20th in the usual 4 hour window ISPs agree they can subject people to, so I wake up early, take the 4 hours off for... NOTHING, a complete no show.

I leave at the end of the window since I CAN'T work from home, having written all IP address, SSID, mac addresses relevant to the tech should the tech actually show up, and once I arrive at work, I find a missed call (time stamped 15 minutes after the window) and rush back. The tech hasn't "flagged" the line (the administrative reason that I was provided by TS support on my first of *3 calls* why they couldn't provision remotely - which from former telus tech I know is completely without technical reason), preformed ANY work, nor left ANY message.

To ANYONE who sees this, go with ANY of the competitors. Teksavvy is NOT worth it in the west. Light-speed was recommended by friends, if this isn't resolved in the next day or so, I am demanding a full refund and going with them.

Any and all positive view I had of this company is gone, its pricing isn't even that competitive anymore.

Comments:

TSI Jon
join:2011-08-24
canada

Good morning Noxin,

I am very sorry to hear about the experience you've had so far. If you could please post in the direct forum with your account information. I would like to take a look and see if we can assist.

»TekSavvy Direct

TSI Jonathan
Online Experience Manager
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03

Review Update

Hi there,

We would love to review your account so we can take action to make things better however we have no idea who you are. As Jon mentioned before when you posted your original review, if you could post in the direct that would allow us to get the information we need to work on this.

Thanks,

Andre
TSI Andre
Director of Online & Operations Intelligence

TekSavvy Website | Follow Me on Twitter (@AndreCleroux)
Cubytus

join:2007-08-24
·TekSavvy DSL
·Vonage
·Skype

Don't subscribe to cable Internet

Don't forget cable internet always go to Videotron's pipe. They won't share any updates, ETA or anything relevant to third-party resellers, and Teksavvy has to pick up their crap. Other independent resellers have simply stopped offering cable internet because of this. I strongly discourage anyone to subscribe to cable Internet because of Videotron's contempt. They are the company to blame, not TSI.

Review by ltpenguin See Profile

• Location: York,ON
Good "They have great staff on the Direct forum! No more waiting on hold :P"
Bad "Rogers needs to install can be a pain :I Update: they no longer require a technician in most cases"
Overall "It is a great value."

Would recommend especially if you are reading this on DSLReports. They have a great group in the Direct support forum. I never need to call in and be on hold for 30mins The worst part is having setup done by Rogers which is a pain to schedule but once setup it is great Total monthly cost included taxes

member for 1.4 years, 242 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Support2
TSI Support
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

Kind words, the BEST gift on a Monday!

Thank you very much for the kind words! We're always glad to help in any capacity that we can! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, you can let us know in the Direct forum!

Thanks again for the kudos, and hope you enjoy your Monday!

TSI Joe

Review by tross See Profile

• Location: Ottawa,ON
Good "Reliable, cheaper and less hassle than other ISPs would be"
Bad "Originally received modem with wrong firmware, but this was quickly corrected"
Overall "Works well, very few problems and cheaper than anyone else in the area"

I'm subscribed to the 6M/256k cable package in Ottawa (Baseline and Navaho / Richmond Road POI), and have had cable internet service with TekSavvy since June 2012. I signed up over the phone fairly quickly (at the time it was 3M/256k), purchased a modem from TekSavvy which was sent by Canada Post. Eight days after my initial call, the Rogers installation technician dropped by at the designated time and the service was activated.

Initially, I had been sent a DCM476 modem with the wrong firmware (could get online, but was disconnected regularly). After working with TekSavvy in the direct forum here on DSLReports to find the problem, they sent me a different modem (DCM475) and I sent back the DCM476 using the XpressPost bag/shipping labels supplied by the company. Everything worked fine after plugging in the new modem.

Everything since that has been smooth sailing. Have only ever experienced one service issue, which was affecting all customers in the area (information was provided on the TekSavvy forum on this website), which was fixed up by the next day. I've also received a free upgrade to 6M/256k and now have unlimited usage between 2am-8am and am allotted 75GB per month outside of these hours. 6M is enough for me, but it'd be nice to have a little higher upload speed, though my understanding is that TekSavvy is only allowed to offer the same speeds as Rogers offers its own customers.

At $24.95/month + tax, the service is cheaper and is more generous than anything that I could get from Bell or Rogers and the low price quickly makes up for the installation fee and cable modem purchase. The quick and straightforward responses I can get from company representatives by using the private, direct forum on this website is also great. I've never tried tech support over the phone (I prefer to contact them online), so I can't comment on the phone representatives or hold times.

So, in summary, if I had to do it all over, I wouldn't hesitate in picking TekSavvy again. I have now been with TekSavvy for about two years (currently July 2014), and I have not had to have any interaction with them since requesting the upgrade from 3M to 6M more than a year ago. I don't call, they don't call... just the way it should be.

member for 4.2 years, 718 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello Tross,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I’m happy to read your enjoying the service and haven’t had many/any issues with the connection. This is fantastic to see!!!! Thank you for the kind words for us in the Direct Forum that have assisted you, we love to hear your enjoying the online experience we at TekSavvy provide through DSLr. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know we are always happy to help; and please keep us posted on your TekSavvy connection.

Ashleigh

Review by Jeebus99 See Profile

• Location: Dawson Creek,BC
Bad "extremely poor service"
Overall "if you are unable to provide the service paid for, maybe you should stop selling it"

Extremely unhappy with the so-called "service".

Ordered cable on June 27th to upgrade from my current TSI DSL. Waited for a week supposedly for the vendor to reply (even though they are supposedly required to reply within 48 hours if I am not mistaken).

The order was refused by the cable company because they did not know if the connection was for the main floor or the basement, even though the main floor has not been connected in probably 15 or 20 years and is not even connected to the cable box (disconnected by Shaw themselves many many years ago).

Called and confirmed with TSI that the connection should be the basement. TSI gave me an install date with the same ridiculous 4 hour window that everyone hates so much. On the day of the install nobody bothered to show up. This is confirmed by security video on the property, and by the substandard old tan cable still connected to the cable box that should have been replaced if a tech had actually showed up.

After the no-show I called TSI again and they put in "troubleshooting" ticket since the cable was not working. Apparently, Shaw has said the service was performed even though it was not. The ticket that was put in by TSI has again been sitting with no response for almost a week.

The bill was paid on the day the order was placed, yet 17 days later I still have no service, as well as a new modem that TSI sold me that is totally useless with no cable service.

The tech support column in the review also received the lowest marks. The TSI staff was very friendly, but there have just been repeated promises to have things "looked into", since nothing has actually been accomplished I can't give any marks for the support.

Comments:

TSI John
join:2014-03-14

2 edits

Your Review

Hello,
My name is John. I am one of two Online Services Account Managers here at TekSavvy. I would be happy to look into this issue for you to see if there is anything I can do to resolve it. I am reviewing your account and will be back with you shortly.

John
Online Services Account Manager

TSI John
join:2014-03-14

Re: Your Review

Hello,
I reviewed your account and spoke with the leader of the team responsible for handling your issue. The Team leader is having one of his team call you shortly.

John
Online Services Account Manager
fefrie

join:2012-08-17
Vancouver, BC

There is teksavvy in Dawson Creek?

Consider yourself lucky that you have a third alternative.

Review by mrbubbles See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Good "Amazing pricing, unlimited 2am-8am, stable connection"
Bad "Nothing so far"
Overall "Buy it. Now."

·ELECTRONICBOX
Moved to Montreal and ordered a 20/10 cable connection. Modem (DCM475) was shipped quickly and installation was painless. They confirmed the date and service was online within 2h of the installation technician visiting.

All TekSavvy plans are unlimited use from 2am-8am and unmetered upload all the time. That means my 300GB cap is only for downloads not performed between 2am-8am.

Stable connection and the speeds are consistently as advertised, even during peak hours. Highly recommended!

Comments:

TSILiz
join:2012-08-20

Response.

Hey There!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this and to hear that everything has been a smooth process for you We appreciate the kind words and want to continue your positive experience so please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!
Liz
TSI Elizabeth (Social Media & E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

"Not all those who wander are lost."

Review by EastYorkGuy See Profile

• Location: East York,ON
Good "Everything: value, reliability, speed, bandwidth you name it"
Bad "You'll have to buy and configure a wireless router (but you can do it!)"
Overall "Best internet in Canada"

·TekSavvy TekTalk
I've had bhell internet ('06-'09), It was a nightmare all the way to it's bitter end. I wish I'd known better. In came Robbers ('09-'12) which offered much better service, but at a cost. Traffic shaping was consistently inconsistent; some weeks yes, but mostly not. In the end economics rule and I switched to Teksavvy cable. The transition was no problem and right away I saw my upload speeds double. I've seen DL speeds just over 4 mb/s overall which was beforehand unthinkable to get half that. (have Teksavvy Extreme Cable 28/Unlimited and the Rogers' was Hi-Speed Express) I have 8 months of service so far and all my bills are predictable and the service has so far never been offline. Not one minute. I bought the modem (Thompson for $100 - same price at Canada Computers) and needed a router (Asus RT N-10+ open box $12) and can now have all the streaming and downloading and gaming that I want, which is a lot. My wife and I cut the cable 4 years ago and we've never looked back- Teksavvy cable allows us to do this with minimal hassles and we save a lot of money.

UPDATE:

Still 100% solid, Thanks TSI!

Update July 2014: Simply put, I never have a problem with Teksavvy cable Internet. I've noticed recently that the wait times for CS and TS have decreased significantly. Well done.

We would never consider changing ISP's. We feel sorry for all of you using Rogers, Bell and acanac.

UPDATE July 2014 (again)

Switched to a different package (cable 30) and it took minimal time to take effect. I was happy with the Teksavvy representative on the phone, as he knew exactly what to do and how to do it. He even reminded me that I would have to reset the modem for the change in speeds to take effect. As always, Teksavvy allows us to take the internet for granted which is appreciated! Without Teksavvy, subscribing to the internet would mean a whole world of pain and wasted money.

Thanks again

Comments:

TSILiz
join:2012-08-20

Response.

Hi There!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this, always awesome to see when the service is working and the customer is happy! We appreciate your support and if you ever have any questions or concerns about your account feel free to reach us anytime.

Cheers!
Liz
TSI Elizabeth (Social Media & E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

"Not all those who wander are lost."

TSI JoeC
join:2013-07-29

Greatest update!

Thank you very much for your wonderful update on this review! As if it couldn't get any better already!!!

We certainly appreciate your kind words, and love that everything is rock solid for you!

As always, if you need us for anything, please let us know! We'd be happy to help out!

Thanks again, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Cheers!

TSI Joe-C

Review by herglod See Profile

• Location: Mississauga,ON
Good "Cheaper than the big 2 (Rogers & Bell)"
Bad "They use the big 2 (Rogers & Bell) network, so we are at their mercy "
Overall "Takes too long for tech support (can be one week without internet). They ask too many details when the problem is obvious."

·Rogers Hi-Speed
In my street Rogers cabling is very bad. Cables are supposed to be underground, but they are all old and not reliable. A lot of people have temporary cables hanging in the street (like me). We pay for a service but nothing get repaired properly. This is not the fault of teksavvy, this is Rogers (and Bell too) being ass holes and sitting on their money and not repairing their infrastructure properly. Internet reliability is worst than 15 years ago. We feel like the third world!

Mississauga, ON

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello Herglod,

Thank you for the review. I have reviewed your direct thread we are assisting you with and this review and the issues are very different. You have not mentioned line issues outside the home in your direct thread so we would not be aware of your dissatisfaction mentioned in this review. If there are lines outside that need to be repaired please send us some photos of them in your direct post so we can look into having them repaired for you.

Thank you again for the review, we look forward to assisting you with this issue.

TSI Ashleigh - Social Media Team

Review by Pastuch See Profile

• Location: Kanata,ON
Good "Customer service"
Bad "Rogers controls pretty much everything"
Overall "Genuinely impressed with the customer service"

Update 2: Service was activated this morning. The Thompson DCM476 is here. Everything is working. Thanks.

UPDATE:

I'm still not thrilled that I'll be paying $14 more a month than I had originally signed up for but Teksavvy has done everything in their power to mitigate the cost to me. They've promised to credit my install fee and provide a cable modem for free. They did this after informing me that my modem isn't compatible with their network even though their website says it is. I recognise that's a significant capital investment in bringing me on as a customer. I was really impressed with all of the sales/customer service people that have followed up with me over the last few days. The main reason I signed up was I was impressed with Teksavvys presence on this site.

The biggest problem for Teksavvy will always be Rogers, they do everything in their power to screw up every cable install. It took Rogers 8 days to process my disconnection from their service (Acanac) and now I've had no internet service for 2 days with no install date yet. Teksavvy is sending me a rocket stick to borrow but I won't get that until Wednesday June 25th. Hopefully my internet is working by then.

Suggestion for teksavvy: My modem was listed on your website as compatible. Please update your website to reflect changes in plan pricing (ahead of time) and modem Compatibility.

Original Review:

After years of poor service with Acanac/3web/Distributel I threw in the towel and canceled my cable service with them.

On June 12th I called Teksavvy and spoke with a nice sales agent that told me if I ordered today I could take advantage of their existing prices. She advised that Teksavvy would be increasing their rate plans on June 15th. I thanked her for her advice and placed my order online. I ordered Teksavvy Cable Internet 25 MB Pro on June 12th. The bill they sent me is for $120.85 after taxes, that includes an install charge. They could not activate my cable internet service immediately because Rogers takes 4 to 8 days to process disconnection requests from third party providers (Acanac in this case). I'm waiting for Rogers to process the disconnection but I got an email from Teksavvy sales on June 17th, telling me that the package I signed up for is no longer available! They want to charge me the rates that came into effect on June 15th.

Comments:

TSI Martin
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

Specified plan no longer available

Hello,

Terribly sorry to hear of your experience.

Would it be at all possible for you to either reach out to me by PM TSI Martin See Profile or via our »TekSavvy Direct forum. We would like to see if we can find a solution about this.

Thanks & Regards,
Martin
TSI Martin (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyBuzz ; @TekSavvyNetwork ; @TekSavvyCSR

TSI Martin
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

Thanks for taking my call earlier today. As explained, we'll do our best to get your service up & running ASAP. Feel free to reach out to me personally if you have any questions or issues regarding your order.

Martin
TSI Martin (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyBuzz ; @TekSavvyNetwork ; @TekSavvyCSR

Roldy

@192.171.50.x

10yr teksavvy-er w/similar problem this week, kinda glad 2c Im not alone!

Im actually a long time teksavvy dsl subscriber and after about a deacade my new cable order was denied too! But let me begin with this:

Ive had a great time with them, usually a very honest/knowledgeable ppl on the front line...dont judge them too harshly (as long as you and I get solutions to pur issues in the long run)

Fact is I get why misinformation was rampant, its not like they discontinue plans often! (playing devils advocate, teksavvy itself should know how from past experience how rogers handles hard cutoff dates, and give themselves a 5 day buffer to avoid these kind of issues)

But I didnt mean to hyjack your thread Pastuch , but I did want to make you aware that your not the only 1, and not to give up on teksavvy so easily. I think it helps both of us to know about each other. It tells me they didnt plan this very wel...which is frankly surprising!

I also didnt think it appropriate to make a new thread while I am still negotiating. Im fairly confident that in the long run theyll do the right thing, and make us both happy

So I put my story below for those who want more than the broad strokes
================================================================================== ================================================================================

I was switching from dsl to cable. I had also been warned as much as 2 weeks earlier that the plans were changing. I expected i would switch anyway, as I was switching my landline to voip with teksavvy too, and as my dsl modem is on the fritz, and dry loop fees, etc. the now obsolete 25mbit cable plan became my best option.

Researching to come to that conclusion, comparing rates, saving vm's before porting my phone took a while; long enough to get me a day or 2 prior to the deadline. But every rep I asked along the process, including the 1 that took my order was under the impression that as long as the order is IN before the 15th, its reserved, Im in.

They sent my billing instruction the afternoon of the 15th, paid on the 17th, got my modem friday, and was told it was declined when I called in to confirm my service call date! :/

First, I was told it was cause it got thru the system and to rogers too late, then because I PAID after the 15th, and to paraphrase, I was pretty much told sorry we can no longer offer the plan you ordered, and I would have to just order an inferior/&/or more expensive plan off the (new) shelf. This was my biggest surprise! The phrase 'same or equal value' came to mind. It was their fault after all so this only seemed natural to me... but i had to really push to get them to even entertain the idea of a compromise.

but i do want to stress: if theres ANY company deserves my patience, even if I have to kind of push them to do the right thing, its Teksavvy

At this point I am waiting to hear back today. Ive made several suggestions that satisfy me and make things right. Not the least of which is push rogers to honour the order like I was pushing them to do. Or give me @ least the speed I paid for, at no more than the price I signed up for.

Wish me luck, and good luck to you (and any other ppl with similar issues!!) plz update this thread when yours gets resolved
Pastuch

join:2004-02-29
Kanata, ON

Re: 10yr teksavvy-er w/similar problem this week, kinda glad 2c Im not alone!

"Pushing rogers to honour the order" isn't something Teksavvy is capable of doing. Hopefully they compensate you in some other way.

Roldy

@199.119.233.x

Re: 10yr teksavvy-er w/similar problem this week, kinda glad 2c Im not alone!

I know, @ this point it feels like a valid thing to say.

Im just pointing out that they can justifiably blame rogers, but I have no point of contact with rogers (other than teksavvy themselves). The onus is on teksavvy to insulate themselves (and thus their customers) from rogers...especially since they dont even communicate well.

But to be told 'its rogers fault' without any recourse isnt appropriate either; I have no business with rogers. theyre just being honest, but it left us nowhere. Im just surprised they didnt expect hyjinx outa rogers.

But I told you that youll be happy in the long run! Am I reading your post right?? free modem (+120$) & free install (+$50)?!? WOWWEEE!! Well done Pastuch!

They hadnt proposed anything to me at first, so I suggested getting the 30mBit/150 cap (usually $45/m) for the $42 I was expecting for 25mBit/300gb cap (literally 3 bux off. I get slightly higher speed, but half the gb/month...fine compromise in my mind).

over several conversations it goes from: "im sorry but we do not offer discounts like this" - to: 3$ off for 2months - then: 6months. Now $30 over 6mo if i go back to dsl (25mBit tho...my suggestion to find more wiggle room). But still reverts to full price, and nowhere near the appeasement you got! **applause**

I dont think im asking for allot...again "same or equal value" is my focus. but if they refunded my modem/activation, Id agree too. thats effectively 3-5months free or 56+months of my 3bux off!

anyway, wish me luck, i think I just have to remind the right rep about the companies roots
enjoy teksavvy! trust me, this is an extraordinary problem. these things dont happen, we just got unlucky

Review by Maxx2006 See Profile

• Location: Cambridge,ON
Good "Works great, professional staff to talk to."
Overall "Extremely pleased! Great service!"

·TekSavvy TekTalk
Ordered this service beginning of Feb 2013 activated start of March. I disconnected my Rogers modem at 8 am plugged in new modem was up and running in minutes. Originally ordered 18 / 1 package with a DCM 476 modem supplied by Teksavvy.

Switched to new 35 / 3 package in June when APTIA was completed in Cambridge. Took approximately 2 weeks to get new package.

Changed packages prior to tiers changing on June 7, 2014, speed changed happened on June 11.
Tested speed it is exactly as stated 45 / 4 works great.

member for 1.6 years, 280 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello Maxx2006,

Thank you for the review. I’m happy to hear you have been using the service for a few months now without issue. This is wonderful to see. I apologize for the delay in changing your speeds. Generally this is completed within 48 hours however it looks like you made the change when we were having vendor delays. I apologize for that delay.

Thank you again for this wonderful review and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct.

TSI ShawnS
join:2012-11-22

re:review

Hello Maxx2006,

Thank you for the update!

Glad to hear that you have the 45/4 package!

Please note that the 45/4 package is no longer available now. You are now on a grandfathered package. Enjoy your service!

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!
Shawn S
TSI ShawnS (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee (»»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

Review by Kev See Profile

• Location: Brossard,QC
Good "Great services & outage response times in professional manner."
Bad "Rare case of DNS downtime."
Overall "Best ISP you can find in Canada. Most important is to keep the customers informed via community forums or websites."

-[June 2014]-
It has been almost a year from my last tiny update.

TekSavvy services have been improved in relation with customers and, the services and connections remain reliable and solid (depends on the CO station). To be the best ISP available, TekSavvy has to keep the customer in touch via forums, phone or any communication medium as possible as it can by not letting the customers in the oblivion of issues.

Pricing, I would not talk about it due it can be very complicated with the competition in the market + CRTC regulations. TekSavvy will have to try their best to keep their services affordable and use alternative methods to keep the services healthy. We are in 2014, many services are still limited in term of communications. Everything is expensive today.

TekSavvy's website had a huge upgrade over the year, I know they now have their own support forums and this DSLReports forum. Everything is splitted and this could be an issue for some of us we only look at one forum.

-[July 2013]-
Despite the last few outages, connection has been good and fast as always.

Switched from TekSavvy DSL to Cable because we are no longer using Bell phone services. VOIP solution now.
Previous review: »Review of TekSavvy DSL by Kev

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great review! We do appreciate it. I'm happy to read your enjoying the services and are still enjoying the speeds your receiving. Please keep us posted on your TekSavvy Journey!

TSI ShawnS
join:2012-11-22

Re: June 2014 Update

Hello DJRiful!!

Thank you for the update!

It's awesome to see that you are still enjoying your service! Things are constantly changing and we are constantly working to improve our service and support.

If you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to post in the »TekSavvy Direct Forum. We'll assist you from there.

Have a great day!
Sincerely,
Shawn S
TSI ShawnS (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee (»»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork