TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by vincom See Profile

• Location: Bolton,ON
Good "good cs, fair price = happy customer"
Overall "i like not paying incubments "

·Anveo
i use about +500gb bw/month including uploads, of that 500gb/mnth my downloads are under 300gb so im not charged for overage, rogers would be billing me to death with their paultry bw caps.

internet has been down a few times but that was a wide issue in my area due to rogers mucking something up.

i cut all cords to incubments, the more people do that the more robellus will get there pricing in order and give true competition in the network/communication bussiness in canada

member for 5.5 years, 706 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello Vincom,

Thank you for the review! I am happy you are enjoying the service with minimal issue. Please do keep in mind that we are charging for bandwidth starting this month.

If you have any questions or concerns TekSavvy can be reached in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct.

TSI-Ashleigh
vincom

join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON

Re: Review

i know but my dl's are under 300gb and i utilize the free window at 2-8am

Review by rob1114 See Profile

• Location: Kanata,ON
Good "300 GB+ caps, not throttled, price"
Bad "Odd dip in speed"
Overall "happy with Teksavvy"

Was with Rogers, dumped them when I moved out of my apartment and into my new home. Teksavvy has been a great ISP so far, I would recommend them to anyone. Price is reasonable, I don't have to worry about hitting my 300 GB monthly bandwidth cap like I used to with Rogers (a paltry 60gb) trust me it was a constant headache and worry and I wasn't ready to pay 100+ for Internet service every month for the higher packages. What a refreshing experience to download without being throttled like Rogers does.

So far so good since signing up with them in January 2012. As a result, I'd use these guys over Rogers any day.

Update June 9 / 12

Still very happy with these guys. I am getting better speeds now than when I joined in January. I am located in Kanata, Ontario.
High def YouTube videos are now streaming properly, this was an issue until mid-April or so. Playing online multiplayer games like COD MW3 used to be problematic when I was with Rogers due to throttling, unforgivable in my opinion. No issues when playing now, smooth and quick multiplayer gaming experience. Also, I see that some people here are having issues with their speeds due to congestion at the local switch. I'm assuming that if Teksavvy customers experience this, Rogers customers must be experiencing this as well. I also REALLY REALLY appreciate getting slightly better connection speeds than expected when I run speed tests at speedtest.net.

This ISP provides a great alternative to the other guys.

Update May 8 /14

Ok, so we're having some connection speed issues. I am on the 25/2 package and was on the 35/3. I had to drop the 35/3 package after a few months because I was not getting anything near the 35 download - but the 3 upload was fine.

Typical download speed test results were on average in the 22-26mbps range on the 35/3 package. Not what I was paying for, and a hair below the 25/2 package.

Downgraded back to 25/2, and now I am experiencing a mix of speed test results -12,14,16,18,21 mbps on speedtest.net; Upload speed 1.5, 1.75, occasionally 2.

Now, I do not believe that this is Teksavvy causing the slowdowns. I cannot prove, but I would strongly suggest that Rogers is behind the slowdowns. The people keying in the speeds must be asleep at the wheel and are mistyping the speeds. Lets just leave it at that, you can determine what I am getting at.

Anyhow, I have called support a few times and have informed the tech that I know what I am talking about. It's almost pointless to troubleshoot a speed issue when you are running the test on an i5 with 16 gb of RAM connected via ethernet cable to an Asus RT-n65 router on a dcm475 docsis 3 modem.

Pulling a full 25 mbps is peanuts for this equipment, it's nowhere near capacity.

Anyhow, this is unnaceptable because I am not getting what I am paying for. It is also unnaceptable because Kanata, Ontario is a lot like Waterloo where we have a lot of high tech here, including cisco, and I am experiencing these types of speeds. I live in a brand new development a 5 minute drive from these companies and I rarely, if ever get the speeds that I am paying for.

I would assume that my neighbors who have Rogers high speed are not experiencing these issues. My next step could be to ask my neighbors who use Rogers (townhomes, we are connected at the wall and use the same panel) to perform a speedtest.net test, and I will run my own and post the results here. I want to know first hand if I am being shafted because I am a teksavvy customer.

I am pretty annoyed. All in all though, Teksavvy is a fair company, they seem to have the best interests of their customers at heart. I will continue to use their service for now, but will keep cringing when I run those speed tests.

Comments:

TSI Support2
TSI Support
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

"Very happy with Teksavvy"

Thank you for the review. We're glad you're happy with us. Welcome to the family!

Chatham, ON

updated review

Hello Rob1114,

Thank you for the updated review. I regret to hear that you are having a speed issue. I have attempted to locate your TekSavvy account with your handle however it doesn't look like you have spoken to the online team prior for assistance.

We would certainly like to investigate your connection and diagnose if you are having a service issue that is attributing to a slower connection. Please send us a message in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct with your account information so we can assist you further.

Thank you again for the review.

TSI-Ashleigh
rob1114

join:2012-04-08
Kanata, ON

Re: updated review

Hi Ashleigh,

Will do, thanks very much for the follow-up.

Review by ktan See Profile

• Location: Toronto,ON
Bad "Horrible handling of installation/setup/billing by customer service"
Overall "Great when it is working. Bad when it is not."

Large data allowances was a necessity for me and therefore TS was an obvious choice for several years now. I chose the Ultimate package for the unlimited data that it currently offers and look forward to finally downloading all of the recently purchased Steam games.

The order process was horrible. I decided to switch to TS cable from TS DSL at the same time that I moved to a different building. I placed and confirmed my order weeks ahead and was told a Rogers employee would show up on June 26th(Saturday) or June 28th(Monday). Sounded great. Unfortunately, my order was not placed properly and Rogers rejected the order on June 25th. I found out when I called TS on the 26th but was not given a reason as to why it was canceled. I called back again on the 27th and was told it was rejected because the rep who took my order over the phone didn't select "apartment". The next scheduled date for Rogers to show up due to TS' error was July 5th.

In addition to TS placing the order with Rogers incorrectly, I was also billed for a Speedtouch DSL modem instead of a Cable modem. I called and they confirmed that there is not an issue because the cable modem was mailed out to a post office. Which post office? No idea, I'll know when the tracking number tells me - which I had to call back at a later time to get.

The speedtouch DSL modem on my bill wasn't supposed to be an issue until I received an additional bill for the cable modem. A call to TS and a cold transfer to their accounting dept resolved this issue that should have been detected and resolved in previous conversations.

Granted that the cable service is new to TS, I was very displeased with the order/install process and the number of follow-up calls that I had to make to TS when they should be initiating the follow-up calls.

I'm using the 'services' rating to rate the 'customer service'. No first call resolution and cold transfers.

----
Update July 10, 2010:
Changed pre-sales information from 5 -> 1
Changed Services from 3 -> 1

Pre-sales information was changed because I was never told they were going to keep billing me for DSL when I requested to cancel DSL on July 26th and have cable activated on July 26th at a new address. It'd be nice to know if you were going to bill me for services at an address I don't live at when I request to cancel. Thanks.

Services was changed because of the useless phone support. If I call and ask to have a refund for a month of service that Teksavvy charges me for when I asked for it to be cancelled then I expect Teksavvy to fix that issue. It's not my problem the accounting department is closed. The phone rep should have taken ownership of the issue and found a way to have it resolved. Asking me to call back the following day is failing first call resolution and causing me to explain the issue again. /end rant

Update July 11th, 2010:
As advised by the rep yesterday, I called today to speak with the accounting department. Surprise surprise the department is not open on weekends.

In summary: the cable internet service works fine but Teksavvy should put a call quality system in place to ensure customer service reps are actually providing customer service.

Update January 8th, 2012:
Connection speeds have degraded to 1.5mbps down with >5% packet loss.

Update June 21, 2013:
Service has improved and been consistent since about August of last year. I'm now a happy client with stable internet and competitive speeds.

Update August, 2013:
Had issues with packet loss that eventually went away on its own.

Update May 4, 2014:
Slow web page loading and packet loss (2-8%). This service is not for gamers.

Comments:

TSI Taunia

Hello There,

Thank you for the review. I apologize for the poor start you had with our cable internet. Teksavvy strives on providing the best customer service possible. I am happy to hear that your service has been consistent and stable for the last year and that you are a happy customer.

Thank you again for your review, we love to hear from our customers so that we can learn and grow from your experiences.

Cheers,

Taunia

TSI ShawnS

RE: Review

Hello ktan,

I am sorry to hear that you are still having slow speeds/packet loss. I see that we have already opened a repair ticket with you via the »TekSavvy Direct Forum

We look forward to having a resolution.

Shawn S
TSI ShawnS (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee (»»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork

Review by jkelso_1 See Profile

• Location: Newmarket,ON
Good "Was good while it lasted. Consistent speed whenever I tested."
Bad "Horrible tech support by email."
Overall "I stopped using them for a while but came back via DSL, Bypass Rogers :)"

·Acanac
I will start by saying I have had Teksavvy for a few years now with minimal disruption to service. Being down when the whole region is having issues is acceptable.

I had the TekSavvy Extreme Cable 28 which doesn't show on their site anymore. Closest comparable would be the Cable 25 which is $7 + tax cheaper.

Order and install was easy. The techs who did the install found a bad connection from my house to Rogers and fixed it. Outside of my house at the pole.

Modem is Thomson DCM 475

Not so any more. For weeks now I have had intermittent issues. The modem reboots. First step for me was to reboot the modem manually which did not fix anything. I then checked Teksavvy site and found they had issues with cable in my area so I did not call or open my own ticket.

After a few more days, I checked the Teksavvy site and my area was cleared. I did a factory reset which didn't fix it so I emailed tech support and began a six day eight tech journey of frustration with their first level support.

"What are the lights doing on the modem?"

Power solid
DS solid
US Slow blink
online solid link flickering

"That looks like it could be an RF problem. If possible could you please log into that modem, you can do so by typing 192.168.100.1 in your web browser. Once in the Thompson configuration page you can click on diagnostics on the left. Once your on the diagnostic page, can you take a screen shot of that?

This way we will be able to see what the problem is with the modem and get the service restored for you if it is In fact an RF (Radio Frequency)"

I sent the screen shot and added the event log for good measure which showed multiple events. No ranging response received, DHCP warnings , re-initializing etc...
Screen shot of events attached.

I eventually did my homework and found what those errors mean here »volpefirm.com/docsis_timout_descriptions/

They kept insisting I take a screen shot while I was experiencing the issue. I never did figure out how to take a screen shot "while the modem was rebooting"

"Your logs do show us what may be wrong but logs alone do not confirm your issue. Your signal levels do look in spec but because your issue is intermittent, we need tests done while you have the problem. Please provide new signal levels and the information below when you are experiencing the issue."

I warned them if this was not resolved before next billing cycle I was gone. They had a week left.

I finally got to the next level of support where they say they opened a ticket with Rogers. Apparently I didn't really reboot the modem when I unplugged it, even though one of the times I left it unplugged for 30 minutes.

"Update: We have received an update from the vendor and they require additional information.
Next Steps: Our vendor confirmed that your modem was not power cycled, we need to ensure this has been completed before we can proceed with opening a repair ticket. Please disconnect the power from your modem for 30 seconds and reconnect. Please let us know if this resolves your issue or if it continues to persist and we will follow-up with our vendor for a dispatch."

I reboot it again and got this reply.

"Thank you for the reply. I would suggest to give it a few days just to be sure."

Ultimately, I got this from them. Again, insisting I get a screenshot while it is rebooting.

"At this point Rogers has closed the ticket and it will not be re-opened until we have information from your connection that show an issue. So far the modem's diagnostic information that you sent do not show any signal/power issues. Also, the IP Config information showed that your computer had a public IP address that would only be obtained if the connection was functioning fine. Due to the intermittent nature of the issue, we have not been able to get the information require by Rogers to send a repair ticket.

At this point the best option we have to get the issue repaired is to complete the troubleshooting template that Rogers has us fill out. We need to "catch" the issue when you are experiencing connection problems. Rogers WILL NOT open a repair ticket without a completed troubleshooting template and will most likely reject any tickets sent with no problems found on the line. This is why we requested your IP information after you sent the modem's diagnostic information because there were no issues for us to open a ticket with."

I did at some point through this ordeal mention that there had been corrosion that the install techs had found on the original install but this fell on deaf ears. they were too focused on the script they follow.

"While I understand your frustration, I'm not sure you completely understand our process for dealing with issues like this. In case you were not aware, we are a reseller of services provided by the Rogers' network. This means that A) we don't have access to your modem to see stats or event logs, B) we do not have our own techs that we can just dispatch out to resolve the issue C) Most of the technical support staff here at Teksavvy are trained to look at a problem from this type of perspective, so we're quite persistent on getting the information needed to move forward with submitting a repair ticket."

They can blame Rogers all they like, I was paying Teksavvy.

Update May 3, While the experience above made me furious I have changed my rating.

I found the two options Keith gave me to correct this to be well worth trying but did not accept because I had already booked an install with another provider and was eagerly anticipating IPTV. My goal was to be able to give Rogers the heave ho. I am 99% sure my issue was Rogers based and not my modem.

When the other provider failed to provide I contacted Keith to check if the offer was still open.

I believe Keith's handling of this supersedes the mishandled email support I experienced.

Thank you Keith.

Comments:

TSI Keith
join:2012-07-09

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I do see that your cancellation order has already been placed so I won't really be able to offer any assistance here. However, I would like to apologize for the difficulty you had. Not only with the service issues, but with reporting the issue and getting a ticket submitted for you. These interactions are being reviewed and will be used as a learning experience to improve ourselves and attempt to avoid situation like this in the future.

Keith
TSI Keith Online Services Account Manager - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
jkelso_1

join:2009-10-01
Newmarket, ON

Re: Your Review

I accept your apology.

Thank you for the generous offer but we cannot come back. We have already paid for service elsewhere.

TSI Keith
join:2012-07-09

sorry I missed you

Hello again,

I had just tried to call you and left a voice mail. We'd like to see if there's anything we can do to keep you on board and make you a happy customer again here. I've sent you a PM including my personal email here. I would love to hear from you either in response to what I have offered or as a means of providing additional feedback.

Keith
TSI Keith Online Services Account Manager - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Review by BGB See Profile

• Location: Waterloo,ON
Good "Install went smoothly"
Bad "None at this point in time"
Overall "When things go smoothly it works well"

Unlike some of the reviews out there, my install went smoothly. The day I discovered it was available in my area, and i confirmed it was not a error in the postal code db by a TekSavvy Employe, I registered for the service. Several days later, I received my SB 6120 modem, and my installation date. The Rogers tech came during the time slot registered, and had me up and running in under 10 mins. Other than the order confirmation and the installation date, I did not get any other communication from TekSavvy. The service has been running smoothly since the install, with me getting full speed (45/4) not only during off peak hours, but during peak hours as well.

Update 5/03/2014: Updated to reflect newer speeds and the fact I switched from a unlimited to capped 300GB plan (Which it is still generous compared to the incumbents.) Still quite happy with the service so far.

member for 5.2 years, 1897 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Martin

Thanks for your review

Thanks for taking the time to review our services. Glad to hear everything went smoothly with your install & that the service has been working as expected.

Enjoy your service.

Review by Bugblndr See Profile

• Location: Burlington,ON
Good "Always up, always full speed, fast install"
Bad "None thus far"
Overall "Bigger cap and a cheaper price than Cogeco"

·TekSavvy DSL
I've had 20/2 service for over a month now on Cogeco. Ordered during the beta on a Monday, received my modem on the Tuesday, plugged it in and it was working immediately, even though the install date was still 10 days away.

I've had zero downtime and always my full speed since day 1.

Update: Full speed continues to be in effect 24/7. Instead of 2 Mb up, I've been increased to 10 Mb up, all at the same price as before.

member for 4.5 years, 2049 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Marty

Your Review

Thank you for your review.

Its great to hear that your beta service is going better than you expected and with little/no downtime is always great.

We hope that you continue enjoying the services and appreciate your feedback on the Beta services.

Review by johchenb See Profile

• Location: Scarborough,ON
Good "they are good when Rogers and Bell are good."
Bad "unprofessional installation, bad customer service, poor problem solving techniques"
Overall "go with Teksavvy if you don't mind no connection for days!"

Chapter 1. Paying more for less

I started using Teksavvy DSL since 2009. Back then, the price and speed was pretty impressive. I then switched to cable internet 16M/1M when my DSL modem died.

In April of 2014, I found I'm paying $47/mo for 25M/2M but still running on 16M/1M service. Customer service told me they automatically raised price in Dec '13 but didn't automatically raised my speed! They also rejected my request to credit the price difference manually.

Think of this way, you go to your everyday coffee shop paying the price for large coffee but drinking medium cup for months. When you ask the owner why you've been overcharged for long time, the owner tells you that he only cares how much money you pay but not how much coffee you get. You want to get your money back? NO WAY!

Chapter 2. Call you? Maybe.

I happened to move from Scarborough to Markham two weeks ago. Since it's a newly built house, I send a request to check if my new address was able to have Teksavvy Cable internet. The answer from TSI was YES. Therefore, I ordered Tektalk VOIP service for the new address as well.

I paid $65 moving fee and $70 for VOIP device and shipping. My installation was scheduled 5 days later.

On the installation day, I took a day off waiting for the installation technician (Rogers cable guy). No buddy showed up. Called TSI, they told me they got Rogers' notice at 10pm last night saying my area was not serviceable. I was very pissed off why TSI didn't contact me when they got the notice from its vendor. TSI account manage cancelled all my service and transferred me to their cancellation dept. I ended up spending another half an hour to explain the whole story in order to get the VOIP money refund.

WARNING to potential TSI customers: when the sales guy tells you something, don't trust them 100%. because they won't give you full refund or partially credit if you're not satisfied with the service they were trying to sell.

The day after no show, TSI account manager called me to confirm that Rogers was able to install the service for me again. They reversed all the cancellation and schedule another appointment in 3 days.

Yesterday, the cable guy showed up. First of all, he failed to connect the outside cable through the underground tunnel. He then hooked up a temporally cable from my neighbour's house and left without any test. My modem wasn't able to work for 24 hours since the installation. TSI wasn't able to help checking either. I went to my neighbour's house and found the temporally cable WASN'T EVEN CONNECTED TO ANYTHING! what a joke!

Chapter 3. You're at the middle of nowhere

I called TSI to complaint about it, but they had nothing to do about it. Only way was waiting from Rogers to send another guy in 3 days. The following conversation is very entertaining. You shouldn't miss it.

I was trying to complaint about the terrible unprofessional installation to TSI, the account manger told me they had nothing to do with it. It's all about their vendor, totally out of their control.

I asked if I can get my installation fee credited? TSI said, NO. cuz they didn't take a penny of it, it's all going to Rogers.

I said, if my money went to Rogers, can I contact Rogers for the terrible service? TSI said, YOU CAN'T, cuz you're not a customer of Rogers, they won't talk to you.

I asked, so can you call Rogers to report this incomplete installation? TSI said, NO, THE ONLY WAY THEY TALK TO ROGERS IS EMAIL. AND THERE'S NO IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM ROGERS.

I asked, does your boss have a solution to solve problem like this? TSI said, YOU CAN'T TALK TO MY BOSS, CUZ I AM YOUR CUSTOMER MANAGER.

You paid for an oil change. they opened and closed the hood but no oil changed. Remember, they will never give you money back!!!

alright guys, after reading it. you can make your call if you want to go with Teksavvy or not.

Comments:

TSI Kris
join:2013-11-18

Hi johchenb,

Thanks for your review. I'm very sorry to hear about all the issues you ran into with your move and I assure you that's not how we want your experience to be. We are hoping to improve our communication with our vendors - a large part of our request to the CRTC is about this issue.

That being said, it does appear to have been some confusion about your installation and I would love to investigate and see exactly what happened and get to the bottom of this. Could you send us a message over in the »TekSavvy Direct forum? Thanks!

Best regards,

TSI Kris

needsomehelp

join:2014-02-07
Canada

The joys of TPIA

First off, the old package you were on (presumably Cable 18) was the same price as the cable 25. The reason you didn't get any credit is probably because it's very hard to credit $0 to your account.
Second, you can't really blame Teksavvy for the Rogers tech not giving a damn and doing his job. That's like blaming your local coffee shop for the hungover employee who screws everybody's order up. The only difference is: Teksavvy can't exactly fire Rogers for their incompetence and irresponsibility, hence the legal proceedings going on in the CRTC right now.
And finally, Rogers won't let any TPIA talk to them except through email. And they don't always respond right away. Why would they? The angrier you are with Teksavvy, the more likely you are to go crawling back to them with their oh so wonderful contracts and price increases every month.

So discrediting Teksavvy for the complete and utter disregard of the incumbent is completely unfair. You should attack the REAL idiots here...Rogers.

Review by matmat09 See Profile

• Location: Vanier,ON
Good "Best price and best service "
Overall "The best Canadian ISP by far"

You can't beet teksavvy. Best price unmatched service. If your tired of paying high bills and not getting what you pay for like we were then you will be very happy with teksavvy prices. Never had a problem never had the internet dropped and i can now easily host any games with the guys which was impossible when we had bell. Give it a try you won't regret it.

Comments:

TSI Martin

Thanks for you review

Very happy to hear you have been a satisfied customers.

If you ever have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Martin

Review by rjs65 See Profile

• Location: Dresden,ON

Order the Up to 10 Mbps Down / 1.5 Mbps Up at 37.95/month. I am not a heavy user. Mostly use it to stream NHL Game Center on my playstation3 and run TekTalk Service

Using the DCM476 modem, Grandstream 505 ATA and a WD router. everything works great. Very happy

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello Rjs65,

Thank you for the review. I am happy to see you have the service with no issue. This is great to see. If you have any further questions please let us know in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct. We are happy to help you.

Ashleigh

brad82

@cgocable.net

horribly service

Teksavvy is the worst company to deal with there in is crap allways drops from day one called for a month they keept giving me the run around until the 30 days are up then they said they will have to send a bell tech out at a cost to me of 90 dollars I would not recommend this company to nobody I am allso canceling my service or shold I say what service if you can go to another company tekssvvy customer service sucks

Re: horribly service

Hello Brad,

Thank you for your comments. I have attempted to locate your account with your handle however it doesn't seem that you have spoken to us prior.

We most certainly would like to investigate your account please message us in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct with your account information.

Ashleigh

lies

@24.141.96.x

Re: horribly service

I got my inter net in December I call and call and called the month come up after I got scrowed around the conveniently you guys said the same thing there no report of you calling but we can send a bell guy out for 90 buck at your cost my internet to this day it the most garbage I jabe ever had has soon ass I get extra money im going to a company that actually cares about customer service and I tell ever body I noe to never deal with teksavvy cuz there is nothing but problems y

cable_custom

@teksavvy.com

couple of months low speed, disconnect - no useful service at all

Please check support call log for account CID125176.

The internet speed is low. I got disconnected couple of times in last couple of month.

Support calls are useless.

Just 10 minutes ago (Friday April 25 2014 8:15pm the customer service agent hung up the phone (or hopefully it was dropped) with no result.

Review by lurg1975 See Profile

• Location: Canada
Good "Great customer service, good value compared to most companies"
Bad "Having to use a different company to install (sometimes a disconnect between the two)"
Overall "If all goes well- a great choice"

A rough start at first but mostly due to poor testing by the installers who were not Teksavvy employees (and that's unavoidable at this point). After a few weeks of back and forth (and 3 technicians sent out) it was determined that the brand new Thompson DCM476 was at fault. After voicing my frustration to Teksavvy management, I was taken care of extremely well, and a new modem was shipped out to me to arrive the next day. Since then everything has been perfect- their service team has contacted me daily (sometimes more than once to check up) and the service itself has been without issue. Very glad I made the choice to use Teksavvy!

Comments:

TSI Martin

Hello lurg1975 See Profile,

Thank you for your review. I agree that the installation may have been worrisome, but at the end of the day, we are here to work with you to get issues resolved.

We are glad to hear all is now good for you & you are happy with our service.

If you require any additional assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Best Regards,
Martin
TSI Martin (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyCSR ; @TekSavvyNetwork