TekSavvy Cable page on DSLReports

Review by sheytoon See Profile

Good "Great service for a reasonable cost"
Bad "Troubleshooting and support is at the mercy of Rogers"
Overall "Best ISP for the cost"

I'm a happy Teksavvy cable internet user for 18+ months, on the 25/2 plan with 300GB per month (in Ontario). The newer packages are more expensive than I was expecting, which is preventing me from moving to the 30/5 plan.

Download and upload speeds have been excellent for me overall. The only problem is that Teksavvy must submit support tickets to Rogers any time there are issues, which results in slow responses (from Rogers) and additional steps that may not be necessary for resolving the issue.

Having said that, the overwhelming majority of the time, my service has been amazing, and there have been no major issues.

I also appreciate how easy it is to get in touch with Teksavvy employees online, and I like that their company culture is focused on customer service. I hope Teksavvy is able to hold Rogers more accountable in the future.

Comments:

TSI John
join:2014-03-14

Review Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It is very much appreciated. It helps us a great deal when a cutomer gives us an idea on how we are doing. Both Good and not so good comments help us to grow and correct any issues so they do not happen again in the future.

Thanks Again,
TSI John Online Services Account Manager - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Review by fefrie See Profile

• Location: Vancouver,BC
Good "Promised speeds as reported or faster depending on which test. Setup fees not too bad."
Bad "intermittent packet loss/high pings that go away after a couple of hours."
Overall "Service in Mature High Density Shaw areas is somewhat reliable. Recently, not so much."

·FreePhoneLine
Update Dec 09 2014: Terrible ping quality. It's been a continuing intermittent problem. Typically at night. I'm getting really tired of this.

Update July 29, 2014 Packet loss Round 3. This is getting tiring. Connection reliability rating drops from 25% to 0%. I actively promote teksavvy because I would love that $1/month discount refferal, but I can't do it if I have to tech their line ever month when something goes wrong because my friends aren't as tech to winmtr the line.

Update July 07, 2014 Packet loss has come back. This time opened up a ticket. Used the direct forum and phone calls for help. The process has gone smoother since I do alot of the work before the call testing. Opened up a ticket. Packet loss is 32%. Not good.

Tech support gets upgraded two points (4/5) for making the process faster. Connection reliability gets dropped one point to2/5)

Update June 19, 2014: Didn't do anything, and the packet loss has disappeared. The internet seems like it is at it's speedy normal. I am glad that I didn't waste too much time doing all the tests. I wish TS would tag me as a high functioning computer user so that when I call, they know that I've done everything necessary on my end, probably having powercycled everything 3-4 times already, and asking me to do futile things such as switching ethernet and coax cables is not necessary.

When I have issues with 4 computers in the house at the same time, and once I've direct connected to the modem bypassing the router, the issues are possibly with the modem, but more likely upstream.

Update June 15 2014: Slow internet for 2 days. Tested high packet loss. Emailed support and sent another long list of 'necessary' tests. This is getting aggravating. Woke up this morning and speed seems to be better, but packet loss is still there. Is 15-20% bad? Pings to gateway have no packet loss, but pings to google.com have as high as 28%

I'm dropping Value, services, connection reliability points. I talked to another person in my area that had unending packet loss issues and his solution after months was to leave. Is this the beginning of the end for me?

Update May 07: 930am. Disconnected for about another 5 minutes.

Update: April 21: 11:40pm PST Second connection problem. Granted, it just happened for about 5 minutes but it still happened. Didn't reset the router, modem, and computer. It just came back. If you have a connection problem, just walk away for an hour or two, maybe four. It's not really worth calling in and losing hours of your time. Since this was a short term connection error, and things have been working really well with my upgraded router (480mhz cpu, 128mb ram) I am upgrading my connection reliability rating.

Update Mar 2014: My first connection problem. I called in at 12pm and got connected to a tech agent pretty quick. Call got disconnected, had to call back again at 2pm and waited 20 minutes on hold, continued teching. Call got disconnected, called back at 3 pm, and waited 30 minutes. As I understand it, they don't call people back on disconnects. Neither do they call if you ask them to in the Direct forum. This is aggravating.

The tech bug chasing is pretty tiring and exhausting. I had to ping test/ traceroute which is high level tech stuff for a customer/consumer to do. Restart/reboot/powercycle the modem and my two computers a million times.

I know how to do it, but I can't imagine a normal person would know how to access command window functions. I was afraid that my modem went bad so I jumped through all hoops doing the reboots and different computers and restarts needed to make sure that stuff works. They told me to change all the ethernet wires since they can go bad. Cmon, really? Copper coated aluminium cable goes bad? What about the stuff that is installed in walls and never moves?

I sort of understand that they need to make sure everything is ok before the send a tech, but they wanted me to also change the coax cable that went into the modem into the wall to see if that failed. Cmon, really? Cable goes bad? Indoor cable coax doesn't have the longevity of the same cable that has been sitting on the outside of my house for years? Needless to say, I lied and said that I changed the cable.

The problem was then acknowledged to be outside of my house with a routing issue. All in all, it was an exhausting 4 hours to check my hardware to make sure that it's fine. It's a pain in the ass. I'm dropping my connection reliability rating. Any other customer would have had a hissyfit if the tech asked them to to a ping test and tracerout and send the results to them via email on a connection that doesn't work.

The third tech megan proved to be very nice and finished up the ticket, and the problem magically disappeared as we were teching it again. It turned out to be a problem with Routing at the network.

In future, I wish the techs would just ask if I would prefer to make a note for the sysadmins to look to see if there is failure trend and call me back if I want to help diagnose or give me the option of teching for them for four hours. It was a huge waste of my time.

It's better for TS to acknowledge that the customer has a problem, see if a trend develops, than waste the customer's time to see if there is something wrong with their router, computer , or modem.

I am so tired of this episode.

Update Jan 2014: I was having some slow internet response, so I removed QOS and everything seems to work better than ever. The internet seems to be really quick and responsive. If you are going to use QOS, you need a high quality router.

UPDATE OCT 2013: We were having router issues, so finally changed from DDWRT to Tomato. QOS is now finally working properly. As a long time user of DDWRT I was reluctant to change to Tomato, however, Tomato has more finite adjustments for Bandwidth shaping. Changed to an 'ancient' tomato compatible linksys e900 router. (Actually a downgrade from my previous router) Works in an old house with 7 users and their devices and VOIP. Tomato is the only router I have used so far that has been able to throttle torrenting properly.

With router updates and hardware adjustments and Teksavvy, I now have a network running at 7.5/512k that is more than adequate for many many users that would have needed a much more expensive service to accomodate. I now see regular burst speeds into the 14-18-22mbps range. This makes Youtube HD streaming absolutely possible. There is no buffering, and the grey bar easily outpaces the red progress bar. These are speeds that are completely unheard of when I was with telus 6. I NEVER ever saw a speed higher that 6mbps when I was with telus.

UPDATE Sept 1013: Everything is working fine. It seems like Teksavvy, like any other cable company has burst incoming speeds of up to 22mbps then settles down to 7.5mbps. Everything is working so well that I have to upgrade my network from wireless g to n to take advantage of the burst speed.

I wish that if you signed up for a 1 year contract that they would waive the installation fee.

UPDATE: June 2013. Everything is working fine. Speed test still reports DL speed as up to 15mbps, even though I only subscribe to 7.5mbs. My laptop througput monitor confirms that it's running at 15mpbs which is about the limit for my wireless g connection.

I needed to contact customer service for a seperate matter and it took 26 minutes to reach an agent to solve my problem. I expected this. This was on a Friday at 6pm pst.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I previously had telus with phone and internet for $43 including tax. Every six months, I had to 'beg' Telus to give me the credits to make phone/internet cost viable and competitive. after their recent increase to $55 and their refusal to honor their original contract with me for phone ($17/month) it was time to move.

I tested a voip land line, and with a lot of tweaking I've made it work to the point that the quality is just the same as a land line.

My telus speed was rated at 6.0mb/s and it would on occasion hit that speed on regular internet surfing, or when downloading full speed connections.

I bought a used modem locally for $30, or you can find them online on ebay delivered easily for $35 including shipping. (Update: With Docis 2.0 becoming outdated, if you only need speeds up to 30mbps, these routers can be found for as little as $10)

I ordered the 7.5mb cable service with 300gb bandwidth cap. Previously I was unrestricted, and I would often go way over 300mb, but they have unlmited bandwidth between 2am and 8am so I will just modify my programs to work within those constraints.

The lack of an online interface that monitors on/off peak usage is a little aggravating.

Customer service is a 20 min wait by phone, but they are also responsive by email.

The installation process was a little bit of a hassle because they act as go between between the local cable company and me, which calls for 2 to 3 extra 20 mintue calls when an email would have been more appropriate..

Once the tech came and installed, Everything was fine. The modem fired up and connected without problems.

Now there is the issue with speed comparison:

Telus 'sells' a 6.0mb connection, and using 'pure' download connections like my podcaster, I would hit the max speed easily. Surfing everywhere else on the net was a so so experience, never every getting max speed on regular websites, but at the same time I didn't expect as such.

I bought a 7.5mb cable connection from teksavvy. Here are side by side comparisons:

»www.speedtest.net/result/2699998876.png

»www.speedtest.net/result/2700021051.png

»testmy.net/KgnH0mA.uJZ3qwr.png

»testmy.net/VcGr9n3.Jv3hyCQ.png

And Youtube reports that my speed is 2.0mb/s with telus and 7.9mb/s with teksavvy.

So I'm not sure what to beleive when it comes to what actual speeds are. Is telus undercutting me with a subpar line, or it teksavvy over delivering?

Judging by the 2 out of 3 result, it seems like telus has been gouging me for many years. Seems like they advertise a service that INCLUDES tcp overhead, but teksavvy delivers on TRUE bandwidth.

There is no phone or video on demand option, but I'm pretty sure that if you wanted something like netflix, i'm pretty sure that it would work. There is no option for live sports.

Voip landline works great.

The total extra fees to get me started on teksavvy was $79 for the installation and $30 for a modem that I got used.

With the money I saved I will pay off for this extra expense in four months.

I should have done this years ago. And with the usage of a voip phone now, moving service from house to house should the need arise is extremely simple.

I am

Comments:

TSI Keith
join:2012-07-09

WELCOME!

Hello fefrie,

First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we always love getting feedback from our customers! Secondly, I'd like to welcome you to the family!!

Also, we are in the midst of hiring a lot of new agents so if you need us in the future we're working hard to get the wait times down to a more reasonable level asap. Also should you need us for any reason you can also reach out to us here on the »TekSavvy Direct forum.

There has been quite an interest voiced in us getting TV service in the future. There is nothing in the works at the moment, but who knows what the future may bring

Bear in mind, not only is usage free between 2 and 8 am but we also don't count upload traffic towards your cap!

Thanks again for your wonderful feedback and please don't hesitate to let us know if any questions or concerns come up.

Keith
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Re: WELCOME!

Could you clarify 'Uploads are free'?

Is it that uploads are free 24/7 or only free during the 2-8am period?

Re: WELCOME!

Period! Uploads don't count. Downloads are not counted during those times.

Hello Fefrie,

Thank you for the update on your services!! Glad to see everything is still working as it should, and you’re receiving excellent speeds with your connection. This is fantastic!!! Please continue to keep us updated on your TekSavvy journey. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct. We are always happy to help!

Ashleigh

Chatham, ON

Updated Review

Hello Fefrie,

Thank you for the updated review. I regret to hear you have had a service issue with your connection. Our phone agents most certainly do call back when a phone disconnects as long as another call has not connected on the line as soon as the call drops. Which does happen when it’s busy, and it makes it difficult to be able to call back. I have located and reviewed your account to see about the call dropping during troubleshooting and there are notes from the tech agent you spoke to indicating they attempted to call you back when the call dropped however the call was blocked and they were unable to reach you. There are notes indicating for the next agent what troubleshooting had been completed already and what needed to be completed if you contacted us back. Again we certainly do apologize if there was no call back.

If you can post in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct a contact number where you can be reached at I can update your account to ensure we can call you back in the future if you are disconnected again.

We also require troubleshooting for all issues prior to being able to tell you what issue you are having or if you are part of an area issue. We are unable to see your connection from our side to tell you what your issue is or to tell you that your part of an area issue. Troubleshooting must be completed on all issues or we are unable to go forward with diagnosing your issue or assisting you with your connection. We understand it is frustrating to troubleshoot however we must complete it or we are blind to your connection. Fully troubleshooting all issues allows us to understand what issue you are having and what direction we need to go in to fix your service. I hope this helps you understand a little better why we troubleshoot all issues, I can assure you we are not trying to be difficult and we do want to help and diagnose your issue.

Thank you again for your updated review. If you have any other questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to message us in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct.

Thanks again
Tsi-ashleigh

Re: Updated Review

It was a one time thing, and the thing that I wish happened was...

I wasn't home when it happened.

It probably would have fixed itself anyways.

If I didn't have a string of router failures, I wouldn't have been so paranoid that my modem went bad.

If I knew 100% that my modem was still fine and working, I would have just gone out for a nice walk.

Re: Updated Review

Thank you for the update fefrie.

Review update

Hey there Fefrie,

Thanks for your updated review! Glad you're still enjoying the service! Please do let us know if you run into any further disconnections as we want to make sure to fix any potential issue.

Chatham, ON

Update

Hi fefrie,

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, troubleshooting is not a 5 second job so naturally when we email you steps on what we need, it will be a bit long and that could be intimidating.

My recommendation would be to call in to have our support go through the steps with you.

Can you please create a post in the direct with your contact number and best contact time so we can have support reach out to you?

Re: Update

I created a ticket already.

I do have a question though. If I do a ping test and get 100% fine to your gateway, but get a 28% packet loss to google.com, is it really necessary that I do everything else on your exhaustive list?
Expand your moderator at work

Re: Update

There are only a few things we ask that are not part of our vendor's requirements that we ask to help us narrow things down however the majority is something we must as without, a ticket cannot be opened or will get rejected.

Chatham, ON

updated review

Hello Fefrie

Thank you for the updated review. I am so happy to see the packet loss has resolved itself for you. We most certainly do know that you’re an experienced user and any troubleshooting requested is needed by our vendor. I know you know we are not trying to be difficult when we ask you to check the simple things, we are bound by our vendor’s requirements for service affecting issues.

Thank you again for your updated review. Please let us know in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help you.

Re: updated review

I'm probably going to have to go through a full test.

I'm at the library now, and the internet just works faster here. I thought that it was my legacy computer, but that proves to not be the case.

It could be my d2.0 router, but tech has said that the likelihood is low.

Packet loss is low (2-4%), but pings can be high in the 200-300ms.

I was willing to accept high pings as an anomoly, but at the library, the experience is noticeably faster, maybe it's the faster speed here too, but high pings will make fast seem slow too no?

Can I still upgrade up to 10 or 25mbps with my 2.0 modem?

Chatham, ON

Update

Hi there,

I see that you also create a public thread and you posted in the Direct. We will have someone follow-up with you in the direct.

Thanks.

I post in both threads because I want to know/show others and communicate with each other to see if there is a trend in Vancouver

Review by c_gadfly See Profile

• Location: Etobicoke,ON
Good "saved from the Bell"
Overall "best experience ever - you will not regret it (until Rogers makes you regret it)"

-edit- originally from February 2011

Signed up for 10/0.5 and speedtests so far show 15/0.5. Bought DOCSIS 3.0 modem SB6120 for $99.

Saves me from Bell DSL with its 2.5M speed. Even though I had a unlimited grandfathered plan with Bell.

Modem came in 2 days. Had to wait for Rogers tech to come give his blessing. Before the tech visit, the modem showed bonding to downstream channels but no IP address. As soon as he "finished" his work presumably by letting Rogers know that the job is finished, the modem got an IP address. All he did was add a splitter near the cable modem and checked the signal strength. I wish TekSavvy would clarify that part about when exactly is the modem activated and by whom (in my case it was after the Rogers Tech visit was officially over).

-edit- upgraded to 25/2.

-edit- August 2013 - prime time congestion, fiber cuts, botched ATPIA migration has made me change my review slightly towards the downside.

-edit- December 2014 - prime time congestion is back.

member for 6.5 years, 1140 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello C-Gadfly,

Thank you for this review. I’m happy you have been enjoying the service and that the installation had gone smoothly for you. This is great to read. When placing an order we do inform the customers that the service can take up to midnight to be activated this gives our vendor enough time to complete the work order and ensure everything is connected for our customers.

Are you currently having a service issue? I see in your update you have mentioned that congestion, fibre cuts and the migration have made you change your TekSavvy rating.
If there is anything we can look into for you please feel free to message us directly in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct. We are always happy to help.

Thank you again for this review.

Review by geokilla See Profile

• Location: North York,ON
Good "300GB usage cap. Unlimited usage between 2am and 8am. At the moment, no problems."
Bad "Gotta contact Teksavvy via Direct Forums. Unlimited usage between 2am to 8am"
Overall "Not recommended. Too many problems for many new and existing customers."

I was previously a Rogers Express cable Internet customer and I didn't want to pay Rogers more for less. Their 60GB and 80GB (usage insurance) cap wasn't cutting it for me. Luckily, my contract ended and I owned my modem, so I was able to set up a transfer to Teksavvy for their Extreme cable service. When I submitted my order, I didn't receive anything from Teksavvy, so I was in the dark. I was forced to contact Teksavvy via the Direct Forums to figure out what was going on and if everything was fine. Luckily it was.

Being a transfer customer, I expected some downtime. I was originally scheduled to have my Teksavvy Extreme service activated on March 2, 2011, but it didn't come online until March 3 because Rogers had not released my DPC2100R2 modem yet. However I was able to get excellent support from the Teksavvy Direct Forums. If I didn't know about DSL Reports, I probably would've been quite annoyed with the technical support and service I was receiving.

Anyways, my Teksavvy service has been up and running for 10 days now, which I think is enough time to give a review. Despite using a DOCSIS 2.0 modem, I'm getting better speeds than when I was on Rogers Express. However as expected, there's a bit of congestion during peak hours. This is probably due to the fact that I'm using a DOCSIS 2.0 modem, and that there are a lot of new Teksavvy users causing congestion at the POI (phubs?). As far as reliability goes, well everything is pretty smooth. Haven't experienced any disconnecting issues or anything like that. I hope it stays this way too, but since we're at the mercy of Rogers, anything can happen.

UPDATE APRIL 17, 2012

A lot of congestion now. I'm getting nowhere close to my 15/1 speeds that I'm paying for. Getting more like 2/1. I understand the problem and the congestion, but I'm starting to get sick and tired of this. Teksavvy needs to act quick or they're going to lose customers, especially less knowledgeable ones.

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 23, 2012 (?)

Teksavvy keeps on blaming Rogers for the lack of POI upgrades when it was Teksavvy that oversubscribed and now the POIs are congested. They are saying how it's Rogers who are not doing the upgrades as scheduled and that they cannot do anything about it but to contact them via e-mail because it is the only method allowed. Well Teksavvy needs to do something about it. I am paying Teksavvy for a service, not Rogers. The staff I have dealt with here are very knowledgeable and nice, but it just annoys me when I don't get what I paid for.

UPDATE OCTOBER 17, 2012 (?)

Been a while since the POI upgrades and while speeds have improved, I'm still not getting the full speeds I'm paying for.

UPDATE OCTOBER 1, 2013

Another update. I have been on ATPIA on their 25/2 service for quite some time now. I also updated to a Motorola SB6120 a long time ago. Basically everything is going relatively well for me, so I consider myself lucky. My neighbours down the street are having constant problems with Teksavvy Internet. A while back, I was facing ping spikes in SC2 at night and Teksavvy claimed everything was fine. Because they claimed everything was fine, it must be fine! Then suddenly, these ping spikes disappeared and all is well again. Not impressed with what I'm receiving from Teksavvy in terms of customer support.

UPDATE December 2, 2014

Nightly slowdowns for the past two months. Been given the usual runaround on how they are fixing the problem, or want us to do a 2 hour troubleshooting process. I'm not the only one having ping spikes and slowdowns every night. No solution in sight. This is getting pathetic. Attached is a screenshot of my ping spikes while attempting to play SC2.

Comments:

steveturton4

@24.212.197.x

no problems here

I wonder if you are in a particular high usage group....for lack of a better description. I stream movies every night with no problem.....and I know most of my neighbours are using Rogers Cable.

I always have my Laptop on at the same time we am streaming movies....plus I have TekSavvy's home phone service...so sometimes we are using all 3 at the same time with no problems.

Is there a way for Rogers/TekSavvy to do a little load balancing for your area? I am not techie...so this is just an idea.
geokilla

join:2010-10-04
North York, ON

Re: no problems here

They told me to wait. Been waiting on and off for months..

Review by RizzleQ See Profile

• Location: Windsor,ON
  • Install: about -9 days
Good "Quick and simple sign up; rock solid connection"
Overall "High quality, reliable service... what more could one ask for?"

·TekSavvy DSL
So, I used to be a Cogeco Cable Internet subscriber on the 30/1.5 package for several years. I was getting hammered with overage fees every single month due to the absurdly low usage caps Cogeco is all about, so I finally ditched them for TekSavvy's DSL in early 2012. My 6/0.8 DSL service was working fine for me until early 2013. There was some kind of congestion issue in the Windsor area causing crazy slow speeds. My understanding was that this issue was pretty much un-fixable at the time, but I stuck through it for a few months longer just waiting for TekSavvy Cable to come to Cogeco land. As soon as they went aggregated with Cogeco, I jumped on the 20/2 package as quickly as I could.

The sign up was fast and easy considering it was part of the Beta after they went aggregated, and hadn't began offering it to everyone quite yet. I got my DCM476 modem on 3/1/2013, well before the activation date, and connected it to my existing coax behind three splitters (Cogeco TV subscriber). A few hours later the Internet was already working at full speed. Cogeco provisioned my modem way before the activation date? Awesome!

The activation date 3/9/2013 rolls around and I spend all day at home getting nervous no one would show up as it got closer to the 5:00 PM deadline. Fortunately, the Cogeco tech does finally arrive... at 4:50 PM. He verifies the RF signal was good to the coax I had going behind those three splitters, replaces an F-connector on some other coax in my house for whatever reason, and leaves five minutes later.

Ever since then I have had a stable Cable Internet connection, just like it was when I was with Cogeco for all those years. However, the most important difference is NO MORE OVERAGE FEES!!

Now, I say stable in that my connection has yet to drop even once. Though, there was a bit of an issue I encountered only a couple months into the service. Slow speeds hit me again in Windsor. I assumed it couldn't possibly last for too long, but ended up eventually posting in a thread about it here: »Slow Cable Speeds in Windsor, ON

Less than 24 hours after I posted, TekSavvy's CEO, TSI Marc jumps in and saves the day. Additional capacity was turned up and speeds were phenomenal again. Lets fast forward another few months and I'm still getting a high performance and stable Internet connection. I'm lovin' it!

ANNUAL UPDATE (3/11/2014):

Around August or September of 2013, I noticed my upload speed go from 2 Mbps to 10 Mbps. This was part an official increase Cogeco was planning on doing which ended up affecting TPIA as well. TekSavvy has yet to update their website to reflect this change but I'm fine with that. It has been so many months now where I've had a stable and reliable 5x increase in my upload speed. Still lovin' it.

RizzleQ

member for 8.9 years, 1097 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello RizzleQ,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I’m very happy you have enjoyed the service for many years now; DSL and now our Cable internet offering in your area. I’m very happy to see the installation went as planned and you’re receiving consistent speeds; and that you no longer have to worry about overages on your monthly billing statement. It is great knowing that your billing statement will be the same every month without extra bandwidth overage fee’s added.

I’m sorry to hear there was a brief period where you were receiving slower connection speed in the Windsor area, however am happy we were able to resolve it in a timely manner.

Please keep us updated on your TekSavvy Journey and if you have any questions or concerns we can always be reached through the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct. We are always happy to help!

Review by Soiduts See Profile

• Location: Ontario
Good "Unlimited Bandwidth, Nice CSR/Techs, Best ISP in Canada, No Contracts, Fair Price for Service, Outage Reports"
Bad "Slow Upload speed on 6Mbit package (256Kbps), Installation is through Rogers"
Overall "Better than Rogers pricing!"

--==August 27, 2014==

Talked with some of the neighbours on the street about the downtime we had the week before. Rogers botched up an installation down the street and hung unsightly wires for a good 50meters via the street lights. The installation was so bad that two days later it messed up the entire neighbourhood on August 20th, 2014 and knocked everyone's services out for over 8 hours. To make matters worse during that exact downtime, a tornado warning was issued for the area but Rogers still sent out two trucks. A couple of the neighbours had called Rogers earlier in the day to report their service was down. We were quite surprised they sent the guys out in that kind of weather as it was the worse thunderstorm we've had in the area in years.

Teksavvy Cable is unfortunately at the mercy of Rogers and their techs when instances like this occur.

--==August 20th, 2014==--

At approximately 11am on Wednesday, August 20th, 2014, the Internet service went down. 5 hours later after realizing it was more than just a maintenance or upgrade windows, I posted on the Teksavvy Direct forum indicating that I would like to submit a ticket with Rogers. I had talked with our next door neighbour who has Rogers Cable Internet and he did not have a connection, so I realized that the problem was not localized to my specific connection.

Thankfully my connection stability has been fairly good at this location and this is the first time I had contacted Teksavvy support in many years. I indicated in the Direct post that I confirmed with our next door neighbour who has Rogers cable that his connection was out as well, so its not isolated to just our connection. I explained that I had already checked: the physical connections, sync lights, power cycled the modem and router, directly connected a computer to the modem instead of the router, ect to troubleshoot it on our end. No settings were changed on our end that would cause this kind of outage either.

I gave support in the initial Direct post: my name, Teksavvy CID, phone numbers, email, address, modem with MAC address (which I also indicated was the same modem I had purchased from Teksavvy so they have that information on file as their support notice indicates), Modem Lights status, indicated no channels were syncing, all line stats were 0 and posted the diagnostic log

- Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM

- Critical (3) SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC

I also told support that there was no further information that I could provide that would assist them in creating a ticket with Rogers.

37 minutes after posting in the Direct forum, support posted a reply telling me to copy and paste all the information in my initial post again into a new reply. It is not my job to fill out another form after I already filled in the Direct form information in the initial post. The reply post looked like a standard support form that they copy and pasted as a reply and it was obvious that they did not read the initial post.

I politely told support to please reread the opening post to the support thread as all the information they needed and was requested in their reply was already given in that initial post. I once again told them there was no further information that I could give them which would assist in the creation of the support ticket. Replying to my initial post with a copy and pasted script is not good tech support. Support had plenty of information from the Failed to acquire QAM and Failed to acquire FEC errors and all the information I had given to see that there was an issue at Rogers end.

To make matters worse, support replied back and wanted me to copy and paste the whole sync log table of all 0's and blank sync information after I had told them in my initial post that it was all zeros. I realize that Rogers wants logs but copying a table full of zeros is pointless and a waste of time and can easily be indicated to them as I had in my original Teksavvy Direct post. If I had called in to support and told them over the phone that all the line sync information was zero, they would not be asking for a complete detailed table of 0's as there would be no way to provide that over the phone.

Teksavvy support then wanted the a full readout of the logs from the modem but it was already provided in the initial direct post. They also wanted IP information but obviously with no sync and no connection, that would be blank also.

Other people on the block by this time must have reported directly to Rogers that their connections were down as two Rogers trucks arrived in the neighbourhood around 7PM and by 7:30PM my connection was back up. I have contacted Teksavvy Direct over the years for ticket creation and have never had issues like this getting one made before. 2 hours of useless back and forth posts to get a ticket made is a waste of Teksavvy's time and my time especially when I had given them all the information in my initial post. After 8 hours of downtime, my connection was fixed by Rogers before I could complete the ticket creation process with Teksavvy support. I replied back telling them to cancel the creation of a ticket.

The first post Teksavvy Direct should have replied with was a personalized message thanking me for the information and notifying me that a ticket would be created as they have done in the past, not a copy and pasted script. When support then asks for information I cannot provide after specifically indicating there was no more information to give is very annoying. I have never had issues with Teksavvy Support in the 8 years I've been a customer till now. The last time I had an issue with tech support was when I was with Bell Sympatico.

The outage ended up being a botched Rogers installation down the street that caused a delayed issue in the neighbourhood.

--==August 15th, 2013==--

I ordered Cable through Teksavvy as apparently at this location, I was too far away from the DSLAM/CO to get proper service even though its a completely new neighborhood and the Bell NID was installed right above the Rogers box on the side of my garage. Bell probably just doesn't have the address properly setup in their database as its so new but I didn't push the issue with the CSR. The CSR recommended I get Cable instead, which I did. I bought the Technicolor 476 through Teksavvy to get a $20 reduction in the activation charge. I've been using DSL for well over a decade now, 7 of which have been with Teksavvy, so this was the first time I had used Cable myself as my primary Internet connection. Had no wait time to talk to a CSR and I phoned at 11am.

The email Teksavvy sends out to customers for Cable is a bit confusing though. You are asked to pick 3 different times for a tech to come out and install the line, with one being your first choice. These 3 are all tentative dates that Teksavvy submits to Rogers. The Confirm order link that you get in the Teksavvy Email only confirms it Teksavvy and doesn't actually confirm your installation/activation date. That is quite confusing, as eventually a "second email" comes in with the date/time that Rogers has decided they will come to do the install. I received 3 emails from Teksavvy after ordering: the Teksavvy order confirmation, Teksavvy invoice and then eventually the Rogers tech confirmation email. The order confirmation procedure should be explained a bit more especially when talking on the phone when ordering.

Customers may not get any of those dates though, as it was with my case as it was over a week later from my third choice that the tech actually showed up. Rogers was experiencing 'delays' with installation/line activations but it just seemed like an excuse to slow down migration to TPIA's.

The email from Teksavvy also specifically indicates that a Rogers tech will phone approximately 30 minutes before showing up and that someone 18 years or older must be present. I never received a phone call but the tech did arrive on the confirmed date and time window.

The tech was there for about 10 minutes. He put a line signal tester on one end of the coax in the house and then did the rest of the work outside. Very nice guy and I was impressed. I asked him to put a TPIA tag on my line which he did and then additionally told me there was a temporary line off my box to the neighbors which had just moved in as well, so I was glad he did put the tag on. He asked which TPIA I was with and said Teksavvy. He said the line quality was extremely good and it would easily support the 150mbit profile.

I ordered the 6mbit profile. Speedtest show I get 5.98Mbit/256Kbps. I didn't realize that the upload was set that low on the profile when ordering the service. I thought it would have been at least 768Kbps or 1Mbit. Ping is about 10ms. I wish they had a profile between 6/256 and 25/2, like a 10/1, as speed isn't my top priority, just unlimited bandwidth but the upload speed is a bit slow. It can get saturated pretty fast. The price jump from the 6mbit Unlimited $40 to 25/2 Unlimited $60 was the main reason I chose the 6mbit unlimited profile but I didn't want to have worry about tracking the bandwidth. All the cable packages include unlimited bandwidth between 2am-8am, so I may switch from the 6mbit unlimited package to the 25mbit 300GB package which is actually $1 less per month. CSR on the phone should probably have reminded or indicated this when ordering. Will start tracking average usage per hour by setting major downloads to the overnight period and see what the bandwidth patterns are.

Comments:
f7

join:2013-07-29

256k upload

it was set by Rogers and not TK..

Thanks for the review.

I agree with you our order confirmation email is actually confusing. We are currently in the process of revamping them

As for the time frames, Rogers asked us to collect this information and during normal circumstances, they usually allow the first date/time to be the one selected however with the delays, they have simply been providing the soonest date once they get to working the order which usually happen past the requested dates.

As for the upload, you are right, our CSR should of advised you of this and I apologize for this.

If you need to upgrade your package, there is no fee to do so so please do not hesitate to let us know if that needs to be done.

Cheers,

Director of Online & Operations Intelligence

TekSavvy Website | TekSavvy Blog | Follow Me on Twitter (@AndreCleroux)

Review Update

Hi Soiduts,

Sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with your ticket, though I am glad you're back online. That's not the experience we want you to have. While there are a few pieces of information we would've needed to gather, they would mostly be related to appointment times and contact information, so I apologize for any superfluous information requested. I assure you that for any future interactions we'll make sure that your messages and responses are handled appropriately.

Please don't hesitate to drop a ticket by in the direct forum again should something happen - we'll be glad to help out. Should one be needed I'm sure we'll leave you with a more positive impression.

Review by CerealK See Profile

• Location: Quebec,QC
Good "Speed is as advertised"
Bad "Too a week before my modem synched"
Overall "We'll see"

I requested installation on the 3rd of September between 5 PM and 9 PM. The Videotron technician came at 5:30 PM and it took about 30 seconds before he left saying signal was fine. He did not check is the modem synched and I thought he was coming back but he left without saying anything.

We are now the 5th of September and I still have no internet.

Teksavvy customer service have been nowhere to be found outside of the regular "we are looking into it". Who cares if I'm paying for a service I don't receive, right?

I'm sure it's a problem of provisioning (what's the point of giving the modem information 2 weeks in advance, then?) that would normally take 10 minutes to fix.

______________________________________________________

UPDATE September 9th

Finally... We'll see how it goes from here.

Comments:

TSI Andre
Chatham, ON

Update

Hi.

Your review clearly highlights the issues residing with the underlying vendor that we are urgently fighting for. I am fairly confident you would have experienced this with any TPIA provider. (Which is unfortunate)

They are delayed on working TPIA updates which is why it feels like it's taking forever.

Can you please post in the direct forum so we can ensure we are moving things along for you?

CerealK

join:2012-03-16
Quebec, QC

Re: Update

I already have a thread in the Direct forum with 3 answers from Teksavvy all saying "We are looking into it". You give me no information about the problem and leave me wondering by myself.

Re: Update

I'm getting someone to investigate now.

Chatham, ON
I've got some extra hands and eyes on this now. They should be in contact with you soon.

Hi there,

Just a quick update (not sure if you saw our previous post in the Direct) but the vendor is anticipating having a fix sometime today.

Fingers crossed. John and/or Keith should be following up with you soon.

Cheers,

Chatham, ON

Update?

i see you updating you rating. Can you elaborate on what changed?

Review by palja3344 See Profile

Good "what?"
Bad "Teksavvy don't keep their words."

I am located in the Greater Toronto Area and I and my family have been stayed with Teksavvy for years. Recently we sold out our place but couldn't find a new place. As closing time is coming up, we requested a cancellation order for the service. After that, we luckily found a new place. Even if we had a time gap, about 15 days, between a moving out date and a moving in date, I called Teksavvy and explained about the situation.

An representative told me that I can keep my old plan (which is 25Mg/300g bandwidth with $47) but I need a re-connection order ($65) on my moving out date and have to do a moving order (another $65) on the moving out date. In addition, since I was using an old modem, I was told to change a new modem. So I got a new modem and follow the instruction.

2 days after speaking to the rep, I found that I was charged by a new plan (30Mg/150g bandwidth with $51). I called Teksavvy and a rep told me that I can't keep the old service since the cancellation order was submitted. So I mentioned that I've heard from a previous rep (mentioned the name) that I could keep my old plan since I reconnect on the same day on the same account. The rep was denying what I said and she said that she could do nothing for it.

I wouldn't do the re-connection request if I can't keep my old plan since I can just open a new CID account for a new place from my moving-in date without double paying of $65. At the same time, they let me get a new modem by giving me an assumption that I could keep my old plan. Now it seems that I have to be stuck with Teksavvy if I want to keep using my new modem at my new place.

I talked to a supervisor regarding this matter. He said that he could give me $20 off for a moving charge like I am buying a modem from Teksavvy since I already got the new modem by myself. What? I was spending more than 2 hours on the phone for this mess. Now what. I get only a half bandwidth limit than I used to have and I have to pay more with this mess without a proper apology.

Comments:

TSI Martin
join:2006-02-23

Cancelling, Moving and New orders

Hello palja3344 See Profile,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

It certainly seems that much confusion occurred for your request.

Unfortunately, once a Cable service is Cancelled, we are unable to revert that request.

If you were using an modem that is no longer supported, this would have been the reason we requested that you upgrade your device.
Unfortunately, with the moving of the service, the new modem would have been required no matter what.

I would like ot look into your situation if you would let me so I can see what occurred & if there are any coaching opportunities.

Please either send me a PM TSI Martin See Profile or you can post in the »TekSavvy Direct forum.

I will gladly take a look at your situation & see if we can get to a common ground for your move of service.

Best Regards,
Martin
TSI Martin (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow us on Twitter : @TekSavvyBuzz ; @TekSavvyNetwork ; @TekSavvyCSR
palja3344

join:2014-11-19

Re: Cancelling, Moving and New orders

Thank you for your reply, Martin.
I understand that if the cancellation request is submitted, it can't be reverted.
This is why I agreed the re-connection request (even on my moving out date) to keep my old plan on my same account with double paying of $65 by your rep's direction.

If this was not working, then why did your rep give me a false assumption that I could keep my old plan and let me get a new modem? I could have shopped around different ISPs in my new area. This is what I am complaining for.

If your reps are giving different directions to customers, resulting in discrepancy, why is the onus on customers? shouldn't it be on Teksavvy?

TSI John
join:2014-03-14

Re: Cancelling, Moving and New orders

Hello palja3344,
Thank you again for your post. I am one of the Online Services Account Managers here at TekSavvy. This issue the way you describe it is not something we like to see at TekSavvy. My partner Keith and I would very much like to look into this issue to see where all went wrong.

In order to do that we need your help. Could you please DM your account information here »TekSavvy Direct so we can have a look?

Regards,
TSI John Online Services Account Manager - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Review by muirwoods See Profile

• Location: canada
Good "At least someone always picks up the phone"
Bad "Does not keep any of their promises"
Overall "Took my money and delivered nothing"

I am located in the Greater Vancouver Area, and I ordered the 10mbit cable service for about $35/month from Teksavvy a few weeks ago. Teksavvy was supposed to send a technician to my house to activate and configure my cable internet on Friday Nov 7, 2014 between 8AM-noon. I took the day off to wait for the technician...and no one showed up. Frustrated, shortly after the noon deadline, I immediately called Teksavvy and spoke to an agent named Kaleena, who said the best they can do is send an email to Shaw and wait for a response within 24-48 hours, and was willing to give me 50% off next month's bill. This was absolutely a joke, as I took an entire day off to wait for this, and 50% off the bill for a month is nothing compared to my entire day's pay. I asked if a tech could come in over the weekend, as I work all day every weekdays, and I simply CANNOT take another weekday off this month. I was denied.

Over the next couple of days I called and demanded a full refund, speaking to numerous Teksavvy agents. I spoke to an agent named Kyle, who said that Teksavvy is only responsible up until the "demarc zone", as he said, which to my understanding, was the Shaw box on the outside of my house, and that my interior cabling was my responsibility to correct. This was ridiculous for me to hear, as he's saying that the tech just simply connects the cable outside the house and goes on his merry way without checking if the internet actually works in our house?! What a freaking joke. Plus, I was never informed of this when I ordered the service weeks ago. Is this the kind of service Teksavvy gives to its customers?

On Tuesday Nov 11th, STILL no communication/updates from Teksavvy after more than 48 hours since I reported no show from the technician, I'm simply not interested in doing business with a company with this kind of non-existent service. After calling at least 7 times over the past week, I finally was able to cancel and give a full refund which I requested each and every time I called.

Long story short, Teksavvy wasted my entire day of Nov 7th and corresponding day's pay, hours of my time on the phone, and my trust in the company for failing to meet any of their promises. I have learned my lesson: I will never be a customer of a company who simply resell internet services. Teksavvy is at the mercy of companies who actually owns and maintains the network infrastructure (Eg. Shaw, Telus…).

Avoid my headache and nightmare with Teksavvy: stick with the big boys who actually created the infrastructure. It's worth the extra cost.

Comments:

TSI Keith
join:2012-07-09

Re: Your review

Hello there,

I'm very sorry to hear what you went through trying to get set up with us. I'm glad to hear that you were (finally) able to get the refund. I'd like to ask though, would you mind posting your account info in the »TekSavvy Direct forum so that we can investigate everything that happened here and see what we can do to avoid these issues or improve the way we handle them.

Keith
TSI Keith Online Services Account Manager - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

Review

I was really hoping you would allow us the opportunity to investigate so we can make right on our wrongs.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with your info.

Crow

@69.196.171.x

1 recommendation

Demarc

Surprise ! , they are only responsible up to the demarc point . The inside wiring is up to you or the electriction you hire to do any work .

Review by BellisHell See Profile

• Location: Brampton,ON
Good "Excellent Transparency, Blasing fast connection off peck"
Bad "Transfer process just a bit wonky, slow downs + high pings, and modem requirements are vague ATM!"
Overall "New or old, it's the same good ol' TekSavvy I know!"

*Old TekSavvy Review (2011 - 2014)*

I was a hesitant switcher due to the massive amounts of reviews saying "I can not recommend Teksavvy to anyone anymore". But I bit the bullet and called up Teksavvy to order their home phone service along with cable internet. The ordering process was quick, easy and every bit of info I needed was given. The installer came on time and installed everything to my liking, with a bit of that rogers walled garden but that was a non-issue. There was also that disconnection issue that happened in the Brampton area but I wasn't to affected by it though I did become a STAC 02.16 firmware tester to see if the issues were resolved (and believed or not, it worked!). Teksavvy is the only company that wanted to work with me to solve an issue like that disconnection issue. I have been with Bell, Rogers, 3Web, Acanac, and many others, they just can't compare to what Teksavvy can offer to us. I don't write reviews often for different companies, as writing a bad review of those folks are a waste of my time and bandwidth. Teksavvy's the only company that had made me feel that it is worth anything to write a positive review about them. Thanks Teksavvy, I'm a very happy camper.

Update*

My connection is still running strong! No disconnects and excellent speeds during peak hours here in the Brampton region. Now, I can truly say that this connection of mine is definitely reliable, enough that I can trust IP Telephony.

I have switched to TekTalk for home phone as of now. Nothing wrong with the service at all, just that there's tons of static on Bell's behalf. As a recent switcher, I decided to do away of anything Bell related and move to the more modern IP telephony way of home phone.

Update as of AUG 29, 2013*

Being hit with the infamous "blinking uplink light", my connection has suffered in tiny disconnects and frustration. I want to believe that TekSavvy isn't at fault because I know it is for the most part Rogers, but it is really hard not to do so. Reason being is that CS just out right seems off, not how it was in the past where it was straight forward. I have a feeling they are also blaming my own equipment, which I know 110% is working fine. I have contemplated on switching to Start Communications, but what is the point if the issues are still there? Seriously, I'd rather have Rogers loosen the death grip on IISP's than to deal with IISP's on incumbent network issues to no avail.

Update as of Sept. 17, 2013*

Had my disconnection issues looked at by a Link-On technician, and the connection now seems to be working fine. I have filed a speed profile change and I am currently waiting for that to be processed. I will update my review on that as the days go by.

Update As of Apr. 18, 2014*

After using my connection since the last time I updated this review, nothing has changed. No disconnects, hiccups...NADA. This is what you would call a completely stable and reliable connection. But after some severe debate with my family and myself, I have decided to switch to another IISP by May 3rd. No, this is not the fault of TekSavvy. I am leaving at my own discretion. Perhaps in search for experience of a wider ecosystem of ISP. I will say this... I WILL return to TekSavvy when that experience ride of mine is nothing but sourness, crap and a waste of my time as TekSavvy will seem like the only haven in the entire ecosystem. Even when I leave, I will still recommend TekSavvy to everyone switching to an IISP for the first time or from notoriously bad IISPs. Don't take my word for it, switch and experience what you have missed out with your big telco or cable company.

*New TekSavvy Review (2014 - ?)*

Update as of Sept. 23rd 2014*

I'm back TekSavvy! It's funny, since I found out about the new plans TekSavvy has and one of the plans particularly stood out, the 150Mbps/15Mbps Unlimited plan @ 119.95 a month. I'm currently waiting for the cancellation of my current IISP (and the release of modem). I'll update during the transfer process and usage of the service as I did for my old review.

Update as of Oct. 3rd 2014*

I know it has been a while. With only a days worth of downtime (very acceptable, IMHO)... WOOOOT! I got my internet connection! And it's pretty darn fast and stable!

»www.speedtest.net/result/3806954697.png
»www.pingtest.net/result/107634337.png

The technician came on time and went, leaving a pristine connection in place. I couldn't be any happier. (I can not vouch for everyone's experience with techs though)

Throughout the process, TekSavvy kept me up to date on my order status and was completely transparent in regards to the installation of my connection.

I can say that this is the very experience I had when I first went with TekSavvy (With the old 28/1 300gb plan).

I will continue to update for reliability and connection speeds as I use the connection. Thanks TekSavvy!

Update as of Oct. 10th 2014*

It's been a week, and I have been loving my internet connection! My connection has been 110+ mbps even during peek, and the line quality is excellent and stable.

»www.speedtest.net/result/3823268152.png
»www.pingtest.net/result/108127788.png

Update as of Nov. 11th 2014*

Speed test between 7 PM to 11 PM: »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3902512633
Speedtest 11 PM after: »www.speedtest.net/my-result/3902630396

It's been a month of using my connection. For the most part, it is pretty good until the start of last 2 weeks where I have been getting pretty bad congestion pass 7 PM. As well, I have noticed the 150 plans weren't there anymore (it was pretty shocking as I just recently signed up). I do realise that it is about rogers imposing modem/gateway requirements on 150+ plans. To be honest, the whole situation seems to be shrouded in mystery and as a recent subscriber to the 150 plan, I'm way more confused than anything else in this regard. I have also noticed the speed slow downs and high pings seems to be clockwork plus/minus 5 minutes when it happens (To me, it seems this was done intentionally and suddenly). If push comes to shove, I will not yield to a price tag of $300+ on a gateway for 150+ plans on TekSavvy. I already have a solid backbone for Wireless (AC) and ethernet networking (painstakingly perfected to support 1Gbps fibre services in the future), so I have no use for an 'All-in-one' device. In conclusion, I hope to receive clarification soon on the gateway requirement part.

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh

Hello Bellishell,

Thank you for the great review. I am happy to see you have been enjoying the service thoroughly and you did not have any issues with installing the services. This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

In regards to your current service you shouldn’t be receiving disconnects. I would be more than happy to look into your account and assist with investigating what is happening with your connection to find a solution for you. Please feel free to message us directly in the Direct forum. We are happy to help.

Thank you again for this review!!

KrissyB79

@199.71.244.x

Problems with connectivity since technician set up

Technician set up my teksavvy Sept 5 - since that time I have not once had the internet up and working. I've sat on hold 4 different nights for 1 hour, and have logged a tech support ticket. Have not been contacted or successfull got through once. Has anyone else experienced this? I want to give them the benefit of the doubt as I am not very technical and its probably something fixable - but I cant get throught to anyone!

canada

Re: Problems with connectivity since technician set up

Hi KrissyB79,

I am very sorry to read about your experience so far. I would like my team to look into your situation and try their best to assist you in resolving this issue. Could you post with your account information in the direct forum »TekSavvy Direct if you haven't done so already?

Online Experience Manager
Authorized TSI employee - Teksavvy Solutions Inc.

canada

Update

Thanks for the quick update BellisHell, please keep us posted and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us.

Chatham, ON

Updated Review

Hello BellisHell,

Thank you for the updated review. We are sorry to see you leave however we certainly do understand. It is excellent that you will continue to be an advocate for TekSavvy even though you are going to another provider.

Thank you very much for the review and if you have any further questions or concerns TekSavvy can be reached directly in the Direct forum »TekSavvy Direct.

Regards,
Ashleigh

TSI JonD
join:2013-07-29

Hello Bellishell,

Thanks so much for the update!

I'm glad to hear that you plan to switch to the Cable 150/15 with us, this is excellent news!

I see that you plan to keep us updated on this process, please be sure to! We love being kept up to date and being able to help whenever we can.

Best regards,
Jon

Chatham, ON

Updated review

Heya!

Awesome to hear it's still rock solid and that you're still happy with us! Please let us know if you need anything - we're always glad to help.

Updates

thanks for posting updates. I am happy to see your connection is rock solid.

Happy Thanksgiving