CYTALK page on DSLReports

Review by Coolbaba See Profile

Good "high quality, reliability, availability anywhere in the world, full-featured telephony"

I use the VoIP services of cytalk for 3 years already. I had tried it on broadband and 3G: broadband was perfect, 3G depended on the quaility of 3G roaming, but if the quality was ok so calls were not interrupted or cancelled.
Calling mostly Europe, 1 minute costs 0,03 euro cents, so basically I don't pay a lot per month, though I talk hours. Paying with a credit card.
I did not pay any setup fee, did not sign any contract. It's just like you buy a sim-card from mobile operator and pre-pay and use it whenever you want (and if you do not use, you do not pay anything). First I had a pap2 phone adapter and connected it to my home phone.
After i bought a linksys phone with 4 lines, and now I upgraded to 8 lines
I use a Swiss phone number from cytalk. Costs me like 2,5 euro per month. But I can receive calls and my business card looks more cool
I also have voicemail (free of charge), can forawrd incoming calls to any other phone, tried conference calls (3 people at once), sent sms from the web-site.
Ok, if you want to see what it is just go to their web-site:
www.cytalk.com

If you want to ask me about anything else, contact me.

Comments: