how-to block ads
- easy to use, home user oriented, good www interface
- oriented to the power user/WISP, focus on routing, repeaters
- some advanced features VoIP, Kaid, etc.
- hacker's version, rw file system, for do-it-yourselfers
- easy to install distro that runs completely from RAM
Courtesy of Sveasoft6
Links to third party firmware are offered "as is" by forum members and is neither tested nor endorsed by broadbandreports.com. In other words: While we encourage forum members to discuss their experiences with firmware, we take no responsibility if you break your stuff using it.