|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
In order to install FAH 5 as a service, follow these simple instructions:
1) Wait until the current frame has completed
2) Close the client
3) Remove the client from your start up group
4) Restart the client in "Configuration Mode" by creating a short cut and adding the -configonly switch
5) At the "Launch automatically at machine startup, installing this as a service" prompt select type Y and press enter
6) You will see this screen:
7) Finish making selections
8) Reboot (This is an important step to starting the service)
Note: Do not try to start the client while it is running as a service. Always stop the service (Start Menu>Control Panel>Performance and Maintenance>Administrative Tools>Services>Select the service and Click Stop on the left hand side) before starting it through a shortcut or attempting to configure your client.
See the FAH Wiki FAQ on this if you still have questions.