how-to block ads
The Sony Ericsson T637 is the update to the T616, which was more than well overdue, but still has similar quarks
- Phone in general: The phone has a very good solid feel to it, and the keypad is nice for dialing. The phone can be somewhat confusing to those familiar with Nokia UI.
- Screen: Excellent display, top notch TFT and a perfect size.
- Ringtones: Very loud and audible, with a strong vibrate feature.
- Memory: The phone has a small amount of memory for applications, games, images and ringtones.
- Reception: rf is good, but it has a quark of the T616 when it loses a signal it takes a while to regain it. It does hold onto calls in poor service areas very well, but is plagued with the common Sony Ericsson chop in audio.
- Voice Quality: While audio on the users end is excellent, I had numerous reports of the person on the other end say it can sound kind of odd, with cut outs and such.
- Overall: The T637 is a very nice little sturdy phone, and it would be a keeper if they can fix the amount of time it takes it to regain a signal.
by BrushedTooth edited by Optimized
last modified: 2004-08-28 11:51:57