how-to block ads
When looking at images of this phone you really wonder how large it really is, but when seeing it in person it is surprisingly smaller than expected. It is a basic Nokia Series 60 phone, but with EDGE for faster data speeds.
- Phone in general: The phone has a very good solid feel to it, the keypad can be a pain for someone with large fingers. It is very comfortable to hold while in a call.
- Screen: Nice, larger, and clear screen, one of the best I have seen on a phone.
- Ringtones: Very loud and audible, with a strong vibrate feature.
- Memory: Expandable, but came stock with a 32MB MMC card.
- Reception: rf is good, not as good as the Nokia 3650, but still better than others. It held calls in a low signal areas without distortion of the audio for me or the person one the other end, in the same area my Sony Ericsson T637 would cut out badly.
- Voice Quality: It is decent not great, but decent. When in lower signal areas you can hear a warm buzzing sound, most likely do to the transmitter boosting its power.
- Overall: It is a nice phone with a lot to offer, but the firmware was too buggy for me the phone crashed a lot, I sold it after owning it for a couple weeks. For what it does it is good, but honestly for the price there is better offerings coming around the corner.
by BrushedTooth edited by Optimized
last modified: 2004-08-29 18:30:28