This diagnostic screens FAQ have been compiled around 1999 using Explorer 2000 and 2010. It is outdated but still relevant as most informations are still in these pages. I'm planning to update this guide using an Explorer 3100 (16 pages) and an Explorer 8010 (22 pages). Any kind of help is welcome!
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- how do i enter the diagnostic screen of my cisco 4640 hdc
- what about 8240 hdc box
- For 8300HD box, with TV on and cable box off, press (red) HELP button and the screens come up (all 33 of them.) Press right/left arrow to scroll through them
- how do you enter diagnostics on the 8300 HD box?
- Diagnostic for the Explorer 4205HDC:
1. Turn TV on.
2. Turn off cable reciever.
3. Press select button until mail light flashes.
4. Press channel down button.
5. Diagnostic screen should appear.
USB ports are for keyboard and mouse.