|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
Yes, but you'll need to switch to the FiOS business plan.
Static 25Mbps/25Mbps package:
• 1 IP included
• Additional static IP addresses available at extra fee.
• 15 personalized email accounts or 10 verizon.net accounts
• WiFi access at Verizon hotspots
• 24/7 live tech support
• 30-day money-back guarantee
• Verizon Internet Security Suite
See: »smallbusiness.verizon.com/produc···ios.aspx for an up-to-date listing of business plan offerings and prices.
With a residential account, your public IP should not frequently as long as your router stays connected. It's not uncommon to keep the same IP address for months.
You can get a free DNS "subdomain" from DynDNS.com or other providers that will map a DNS name of the form "mydnsname.dyndns.org" to whatever your dynamic IP address is. Using DynDNS is recommended since the Actiontec router supports automatically updating DynDNS servers if your public IP address should change for any reason.