The options are really limited here, so just plug one into the 3.5 leg, and the other into a 7 leg.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- You might wish to review the previous entry.
- Masturbation is the answer!
- I would suggest getting a balanced 3-way splitter this will provide an equal loss of 5.5 dB on each leg.
2008-11-10 17:24:08 (TTcntrctr101 )
- Just a side note as a technical trainer for a large cable company in North Carolina... When available, you could also implement a balanced 3 way splitter which has 5.5db of loss per leg, connecting the two modems giving even distribution to all ports including the additional port for television services.
- your best bet in this case would be to get your hands on a balanced three way splitter. the loss across all three legs is the same usually 5.5 dB
last modified: 2005-05-17 10:39:28