|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
To download VMPlayer.exe:
•Click on the TBB Portal 'VoiceMail' Tab
•This should autodownload VMPlayer.exe into your C:\windows\system32 folder
• Get it from »www.pressone.net/download.htm
NOTE: This version only plays VML files. It will not let you save VML files as uncompressed WAV files.
Before using VMPlayer.exe, you can copy or move C:\windows\system32\VMPlayer.exe to a directory such as C:windows\vml. Create the necessary .vml associations and shortcuts required to launch the application from here.
Setting a .vml association
- open windows explorer,
- click on Tool--->Folder option
- goto to the File Type tab
- under extension, find 'VML'
- Click on the 'Advance' button which is located at the bottom.
- Under Action, select open and click on the 'Edit' button
- In the field 'Application used to perform action' you will probably see something like "c:\windows\system32\vmplayer.exe" "%1". Change it to the directory you copied or moved the file to - "c:\windows\vml\vmplayer.exe" "%1"