If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer, or site operator. If that doesn't work, file a complaint with:
* the attorney general's office in your state.
* your county or state consumer protection agency. Check the blue pages of the phone book under county and state government.
* the Better Business Bureau.
* the Federal Trade Commission. File a complaint online at ftc.gov.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- I signed up for 5 years and my does not the idea of changing our phone number,and does not like the system so if you would be so kind I paid with mastercard and would like a refund and termanite the servis as of today THANK YOU.
4036 woolmac dr
Phone: ( 850 )-423-0290 call any time.
2008-04-24 13:15:22 (lloyd200 )