how-to block ads
2) At the top right of that page, click on the link that says 'Login'.
3) Log in with the role of 'admin' (without the quotes and all lowercase).
4) Unless it has been changed on your side already, the default password is 'telus' (without the quotes and all lowercase).
5) Click the OK button to go to the next (setup) page.
6) Click on 'Advanced Settings' link, and then select 'Wireless Network' on the left of the page.
7) Beside 'Channel', set the dropdown menu to something different that what it is now.
There is no universally 'better' channel but some might work better than others.
You will have to test and experiment to find out which channel works best for your location.
8) Beside 'Power', set the dropdown menu to 'Highest'.
9) Now hit the 'Apply' button towards the bottom right of it.
Once you have finished the instructions above, your Siemens may need to reboot its self. Please reboot your wireless computers as well ? to refresh the connections in their entirety. Once you return from the computer reboot, you should notice an improvement in the speed of your wireless connection.