This problem is quite common and is not a big issue. Congestion on the Net is the cause, which will fluctuate throughout the day/night.
If it is a consistent finding, run a Line Quality Test and look for slow, bogged-down servers (red & yellow warnings).
The most important thing is speed. If your speeds are fine, then don't be concerned with this.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- Great test thanks
- very helpful, Thank You.
- Thanks very much for your service.
- Test works great..used the recomendations and Improved speed and Quality..thx
2011-07-27 02:57:19 (SlowFreddy )
- excellent site. have been using for years, both at home and when configuring others set ups
- thank you! I am not pc literate but this was quite simple to identify any problems :)
- Thank you. Good information I will try to use.
- pretty good :)
2010-09-09 22:02:47 (vinicius )
- Pretty cool! Thanks for the test.
by Pinan edited by JMGullett
last modified: 2007-02-23 16:46:07