• Click on Start and then Control Panel.
• Click on Network and Internet icon.
• Click on Network and Sharing Center icon.
• Click on Setup a connection or network on the left task pane.
• Click Connect to the Internet and click Next.
• Select Broadband (PPPoE).
• Enter your User name (followed by the domain) and Password.
• Create a Connection Name to identify this specific connection.
• Select Allow other people to use this connection if you want all users that use the PC to access this connection.
• Click Connect.
• You should get a confirmation if you have successfully established a connection. If you do not get the confirmation make sure your username and password are correct. The entry for the username must include the domain (i.e. email@example.com).