dslreports logo

    All FAQs Site FAQ DSL FAQ Cable Tech About DSL Distance DSL Hurdles »»


how-to block ads

To lodge a serious complaint about an ISP or a Telco (or CLEC), your two forms of attack are the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and the PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PSC) for your state. This may also be referred to as the Public Utilities Commission or the Public Utilities Control Authority. A search should find the one for your state or area.

Read about the BBB on their home page. ISPs that are not going out of business hate the BBB and try hard to resolve issues that get raised there.

The PSC is the only body your Telco is afraid of. Use them if normal dispute resolution is getting you nowhere. Again, your state PSC home page should provide current information on how to lodge a complaint.

Expand got feedback?

by KeysCapt See Profile
last modified: 2004-03-13 06:53:33

Also read About DSL for lots more information