how-to block ads
the service from your broadband ISP was temporarily disabled, the
router would automatically sense the need to switch over to the
backup dial-up or ISDN modem.
2. Regarding VPN protocol support, the ABR model is compatible
with PPTP (point-to-point tunneling protocol), IP-Sec (IP-security),
and L2TP (layer-2 tunneling protocol).
3. The ABR model has integrated time in Client Filtering feature. You
can now filter outgoing ports on the LAN for a specific period of time
4. There is no need to soft-reboot the ABR after making changes in
the SETUP menus. The changes are saved in real-time.
5. The Virtual Server and Special Applications menus have the
option of routing ports according to port type (TCP or UDP).
6. The IP address of the ABR is 192.168.2.1 whereas the IP of the
BR is 192.168.123.254.
7. The ABR has a 32 bit ARM processor as opposed the 16 bit x86
processor in the BR.