Tier One Tech Support - 1-888-262-6300
Tier Two Tech Support - Anyone have the current number?
Sales - 1-888-824-8159
If you have a Linksys Router you can get The Best Support...
Linksys Technical Support 1-800-326-7114
(Courtesy of Agent ATT)
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- Why do you give comcast ph. No. Instead of att support or out dated numbers. ? I purchased a travel -white internet box & haven't used in 56 mo. It's telling me to get messages on unite ( name of att internet box) but I need the number to get messages to unite box. I don't have box w info with me, I'm out of state w no internet. ? This is why I bought the unite box? Can you help by calling my att iPhone to help me? At 856-217-8767? ASAP?
- ATT Tech Support in "USA" Direct number is 866-788-6829. Straight to an agent "NO" prompts!!! 24/7
I HAVE TESTED THIS NUMBER AND YES IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoke to an agent and they told me that they help cust only in:
CA, NV, OK TX, IL, IN, OH, MI, WI, CT, AR, KS and MO states only.
So if your in that state, this is a perfect number. Pls also update this site as the number above is not correct.
- ATT Tech Support in USA Direct number is 866-788-6829. Straight to an agent "NO" prompts!!!
- Direct working number to tier 2 dsl tech support business or residential is:
888-722-9337, when you hear something dial 421 then again when you hear something dial 1418 and it should ring to the next tier 2 agent
this comes from a recent employee
- gee i hate at&t
- Tier One Tech Support - 1-888-262-6300
This number is a Comcast number.
- THE TECH SUPPORT NUMBER IS FOR COMCAST!!!
- that's comcast
- That's the comcast tech # not att
- Line maintenance department #888-720-1275 option 2 then option 2 again
- The Tier One Tech Support number in the AT&T Broadband FAQ for Tech Support phone numbers (#2677) is answered by Comcast, not AT&T
- 877 722 3755
2008-08-19 19:41:41 (wirefu )
- DSL Tech Support # is 1-888-321-2375
2008-08-04 16:46:32 (dredwynd )
- for the Tier Two Tech Support At&t's HSI number the midwest one is 1-888-312-2450 (i dunno if it's mid-west only or chicago area only for that matter
2008-07-15 18:42:31 (dadead )
- The phone number provided in General Question 2677 is not correct for AT&T. It reaches Comcast.
- Both of these numbers connect to Comcast's tech support, not AT&T
by nil edited by cabana
last modified: 2007-12-12 20:33:57