Please go to the Sun Java site and verify that Java is enabled in your browser: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml
Java software is available for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX
If you're having problems with site tools and suspect Java problems, please see this FAQ:
»Tweak Test - Speed Test ProblemsDon't leave feedback for this FAQ question if you are experiencing difficulty with the site's java applets. Post in the Site Tools forum where you can get help and your questions will be seen by many.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- version 7 update 40: does not work: security set to medium
2013-09-24 06:28:03 (stoneynt )
- mon fils telephonique il etait briser mais la je l est remplacer
- when I try to run the tweak test I get this:
1. Java applet loading is displayed with animation.
2. Result display !Error. Click for details.
3. Application Error [ ClassNotFoundException ] ! tweak7.class (Details) (Ignore) (Reload)
4. Details : Java Plug-in 10.17.2.02 : v 1.7.0_17-b02 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
2013-03-14 10:42:43 (edgreason )
- still does not work
2013-03-04 19:21:34 (ld95621 )
- There is a major security flaw in Java JVM that is being repaired. It's been disabled.
2013-02-16 10:59:14 (jayesel317 )
- Still not working 12/27/2012.
- Why has the applet stopped working in spite of Java being uptodate?
- Tweak Test stop working with latest Java update. XP, 7, MAC, doesn't matter... all are no longer working :(
Thanks so much!
2012-12-01 09:26:27 (Zippy6 )
edited by KeysCapt
last modified: 2009-04-29 16:51:10