how-to block ads
1. Defrag the drive twice first.
2. Reseat the connectors on the MB and HD.
3. Make sure your using the right cable. 80 Conductor for UDMA66/100/133.
4. Make sure it's a good cable.
5. If an 80 conductor cable, then make sure to have the blue connector connected to the MB.
6. Can be an HD problem, which can be cleaned up with a Low Level Format.
7. Can be a timing problem with the ATA Controller.
8. Can be a voltage fluxuation, causing a timing problem.
9. Can be caused by OC'ing, causing a timing problem.