how-to block ads
1. Double click the Sygate tray icon
2. Tools > Advanced Rules > Add
3. In rule descriptions, type: BBR
4. Select "Allow Traffic," select your NIC (Network Interface Card) and select your screen saver mode.
7. In the Hosts tab, select "IP Addresses"
8. Type in: 220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168,22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52
9. Hit Protocols and Ports tab
10. Check "Echo Reply - 0" and "Echo Request - 8"
11.Under Traffic direction, select Both Directions. Click OK twice and close Sygate.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry: