Browse to you're cstrike
directory. default location for cs retail: C:\Sierra\Counter-Strike\cstrike HL Mod: C:\Sierra\half-life\cstrike look for a file called config.cfg Open it with notepad, Scroll down to the end and add this line:
Setinfo "lefthand" "0"
Now your weapon will be on the right-hand side. This can also be done within the controls menu when you launch cs, although it's much easier and quicker editing the config file.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- when i change the weapon alignment but this is not working..
- Press ~` button and say noclip for go through wall notarget for your invisible god for idk sv_gravity x for your gravity
- When game is running Press ESC>options>Advance>weapon alignment>
- but how to enter that file?
- ur foot its not workin re dumb
- how to add bot?
- sorry but this did not work for me..... I also wnet to the ingame help menu H and there tied to change but that also did not work..... I also tried to go to options and then Advanced Options and tried but that too did not work..... Any other ides.....
- how to go to cstrike directory
last modified: 2002-11-02 16:51:02