- Phone Line: The DSL line connects here providing broadband service to the HomePortal. This port also automatically networks existing phone jacks allowing you to plug additional computers into regular phone jacks to connect to the network.
- Local Ethernet: Connect a computer or peripheral directly via Ethernet or add an Ethernet hub for more connections.
- USB PC connection: Connect one computer directly to the HomePortal using a USB connection.
- Power: Connect the HomePortal power supply to an electrical outlet to provide HomePortal with power.
- Wireless models include an integrated 802.11b access point for connecting wireless enabled computers to the network.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- DSL Address wrong ?
last modified: 2004-02-02 07:00:22