how-to block ads
• Go to Start >Control Panel >Network and Internet Connections.
• Select Network Connections under the Pick a Control Panel icon.
• Click Create a new connection under Network tasks.
• Enter your area code in the location information (if asked), and click OK twice.
• Click Next when the "Welcome to the new connection wizard" window displays.
• Select Connect to the Internet and click Next.
• Select Set up my connection manually and click Next.
• Select Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name
and password and click Next.
• Type "FastAccess DSL for the ISP name, and click Next.
• Enter your BellSouth username followed by "@bellsouth.net" and password. Confirm your password, and click Next.
• Click Add shortcut to this connection to my desktop and the FastAccess DSL icon will be added to your desktop. Click Finish.
• Click the FastAccess DSL icon to begin surfing.