dslreports logo

    All FAQs Site FAQ DSL FAQ Cable Tech About DSL Distance DSL Hurdles »»


how-to block ads

That question is best answered by calling the company you have the contract with. In most cases however contracts cannot be broken by you unless the company is not performing to the terms of the contract. Since the company usually makes provisions for instances that would negect a contract, it takes alot to get out of them. If the problem is with a Telco you can also contact your states Utilities Consumer Affairs department to investigate the Telco. For Washington State it is: WUTC Consumer Affairs, PO Box 47250, Olympia, WA 98504, 1-800-562-6150. Most cases though you have to give the company notice of what service is not being provided to the contract terms, and time for them to correct it. You may also want to seek legal council depending on the serverity of penalties you might incrue for breaking a contract.

Expand got feedback?

by ruthven78 See Profile edited by DrTCP See Profile

Also read About DSL for lots more information