how-to block ads
2. Set your computer I.P. address manually. Set your I.P. address like the first hop. Set your subnet mask to 255.0.0.0. And set your default gateway to that first hop.
EX. First hop address is 10.1.1.1
I.P. address 10.1.1.85
Subnet mask 255.0.0.0
Default Gate 10.1.1.1
3. Check if you can ping the CMTS. Type "ping 10.xx.xx.xx". If you get a result then you are ready for the next step. If not change the last part of the I.P. address to a different number.
4. Now if you have the regular service your config file name is hsd1.5M.cfg. If you have the higher service your config file is named hsd3.0M3.cfg. Find the ip address of your tftp server. Here are the address for all regions.
California (except Sacramento): Region 2
Sacramento: Region 4
Colorado: Region 4
Connecticut: Region 6
Illinois: Region 5
Indiana: Region 5
Michigan: Region 5
Montana: Region 4
Ohio: Region 6
Oregon: Region 1
Pennsylvania: Region 6
Texas: Region 3
Utah: Region 4
Washington: Region 1
Wyoming: Region 4
Region 1 Seattle SAS Region
URL = »sas.r1.attbi.com
IP = 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Serves: Oregon, Washington
Region 2 Redwood City SAS Region
URL = »sas.r2.attbi.com
IP = 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Serves: California except Sacramento
Region 3 Dallas SAS Region
URL = »sas.r3.attbi.com
IP = 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
Region 4 Denver SAS Region
URL = »sas.r4.attbi.com
IP = 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Serves: Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, and Sacramento CA
Region 5 Detroit SAS Region
URL = »sas.r5.attbi.com
IP = 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Serves: Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana
Region 6 Boston SAS Region
URL = »sas.r6.attbi.com
IP = 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
Serves: Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Ohio
Gotten from Danboy.net aka djdanska's website.
Find your region and write down the I.P. address.
5. Now it is time to fetch the config file.
Choicelink users type: "tftp
Ultralink user type: "tftp
6. Now that you file time to look at. Download this file: [url]»www.servodata.com.pl/ftp/ELSA/DA···xe[/url]. Rename the config file to a name like default.cfg or something. Then type in the command "docdisas default.cfg"
There you go now you can see what your caps are and more.