how-to block ads
1. Connect your computers into a Local Area Network (LAN).
2. Configure the computers on your LAN to use the TCP/IP protocol that they'll need to connect to the Internet.
3. Select and install the software or hardware that allows the single Internet connection to be shared.
4. Configure the other computers in your LAN so that they access the Internet via the shared connection.
5. Secure all the computers in your LAN against intruders." (Practically Networked)
Sources & Additional Information: