1. The Federal Trade Commission wants you to forward a copy of EVERY spam you receive to email@example.com
2. If the spam you receive asks for money through the U.S. Mail, the United States Postal Inspection Service, forward a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To report e-mails promoting medical products such as human drugs, animal drugs, medical devices, biological products, foods, dietary supplements or cosmetics, that you think might be illegal, forward the email to the Food and Drug Administration at email@example.com
4. Suspected fraudulent nonprescription drug spam can be forwarded to the Food and Drug Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If spam you receive touts a stock opportunity forward it to email@example.com
6. Nigerian "419" scams can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- email@example.com is no longer working.
- None of these email addresses are good!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an outdated email reporting the current one is Spam@uce.gov
- the email for the Federal Trade Commision is now email@example.com please update this page
- I ordered food from a U.K. website. Two days later I received an email asking me to update my information. Their website said it was a scam. A week later I received a bogus charge from Amsterdam on my credit card. They had no email number, website, phone number or products. The website I ordered from was RED23.
- THIS EMAIL IS NON FUNCTIONAL - PLEASE POST ANY OTHER IF YOU FIND ONE.
Nigerian "419" scams can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
by newview edited by Sarah
last modified: 2004-07-02 16:38:46