how-to block ads
TO make this easy will will call CMD line terminal dummy terminal AIX/Server A
and the Graphic monitor AIX/Server B
1) on AIX/Server A you want to enter vi .profile on the command line. (I know there are other text edit programs this is just what I use) Once you are in, then you can add this line press i first to enter input mode "DISPLAY=IP ADDRESS:0.0" ***THE IP ADDRESS IS GOING TO BE THE IP OF AIX/SERVER B
2) Now save and logout by doing an ESC !wq
3) Now log off then back on SERVER A
4) Log on to Server B open up a Term window and enter this "xhost +"
5) This will disable any security so that Server A will connect to Server B when you run applications stated above on Server B screen