how-to block ads
To verify that it is enabled on your Cayman 3220-H, 3341, 3346, 3546 or 3547W, simply follow these steps:
1. Browse into your cayman and goto configure.
2. Go to WAN, then WAN IP Interface.
3. From the Restrictions drop down box, choose NONE.
4. Click Submit.
It is highly recommended that you change your web server and telnet ports from factory default. If you do not wish to change your port numbers, go to step 10.
5. Go to Configure.
6. Choose Advanced.
7. Choose Internal Servers.
8. Change the Web and Telnet Server ports to any other port number not used by Pinholes.
9. Click submit.
10. Click the Yellow Triangle in the Upper right corner, choose save and restart.
Once the router reboots, you will be able to remotely access it using any web browser or Telnet client. If you changed your web port to 8080, you would need to append this to your address like this: 184.108.40.206:8080 This ip would of course be your WAN ip.
The same applies for Telnet sessions.