how-to block ads
Below is a list of e-mail applications known to be compatible with Palm Mail. Please note, this is not a definitive list of MAPI and VIM e-mail applications. Any MAPI and VIM compliant packages should work with Palm Mail; however, there may be slight differences in manufacturer implementations of these standards. Because of the number of e-mail application software available, we are not able to thoroughly test all clients claiming to support MAPI or VIM. If you are not sure if your e-mail application is MAPI or VIM compliant, check with your system administrator or the manufacturer of the product.
Applications supported by Palm Mail are:
• Lotus cc:Mail 6.0 or higher
• Microsoft Exchange 5.0 or higher
• Microsoft Outlook 97 or higher
• Microsoft Outlook Express (ships with Internet Explorer 4.0)*
• QUALCOMM Eudora Pro 3.0.1 or higher
Note: The version of Outlook Express packaged with the IE 4 beta release does not support Palm Mail.
Applications not supported by Palm Mail are:
• America Online (AOL)
• DEC All-in-One
• QUALCOMM Eudora Lite (versions previous to 3.0.1)
• QUALCOMM Eudora Pro 2.x (versions previous to 3.0.1)
• UNIX clients (Pine)
Note: Access to CompuServe e-mail is supported if using Microsoft Exchange or Outlook as the e-mail client attached to the CompuServe account.