|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
Bell Canada Internet FAQ »Telnet with Speedstream 5200 E242
1. Make sure that you set your IP address to 10.0.0.2 and your subnet mask to 255.255.255.0 and default gateway to 10.0.0.1.
2. Start a DOS prompt or Command prompt.
3. OPTIONAL: Type arp -s 10.0.0.1 MAC Address (the MAC address is printed on the bottom of your modem)
4. Type telnet 10.0.0.1
5. Login is bcadmin and password is bcadmin
6. Once you are logged in issue the following command: show dsl stat
Also see this thread for more information: »Can't Telnet To A SpeedStream 5200 E240