|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
Note: if it doesn't apply, don't answer it.
• Who is the manufacturer of your phone or tablet?
• What is the model of your phone or tablet?
• Who is your carrier?
• What version of Android are you running?
• Is your device rooted or running a custom ROM?
• When did this issue start?
• Can it be replicated, or is it a random event?
• Is this issue caused by a specific app?
• Is there any type of error message that is displayed when the error occurs?
There are many different versions of Android, and not all device manufacturers and carriers support all versions and options. Answering these questions in your post requesting help will allow our members to provide help to you in an efficient manner.
Please do not create multiple threads for a single issue, that creates more problems in the long run.