|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
1.0 Forum Posting Info
2. Keep all related questions/problems in one thread.
3. Do not post your questions regarding your problems in someone else's thread. Start a new one instead.
4. Provide as much detail as you can when posting.
5. If you directly link an image, limit the width to 450 pixels and in JPEG or GIF format to avoid "page stretch".
6. Absolutely no flaming!
7. Do not respond to flames.
8. Report flamers to the forum host or to a moderator online using the Hey Mods link at the bottom of the post.
9. This forum may not be used for free advertising or spam of any kind. If you are in the Cable TV or Satellite TV business, your comments and help are welcome, your self promotion is not.
11. Moderator decisions are final and are NOT open for discussion.
12. If you are posting a complaint about your provider's service, explain the details of the problem(s). However, if you are posting a rant, please stick to the facts and keep it civil.
13. Requests for, information about, offering of hacked decoder boxes or any other forms of stealing cable or satellite service will not be tolerated. Violators may be banned from further posting.
14. Do not correct the spelling or grammar of other members posts.
1. It must be news. PR pieces will not be accepted. If the article says "press release" on it it is probably just company PR that will be rejected.
2. It must be specifically related to Satellite or Cable TV. Articles about satellite communications, or satellite launches not related to TV will be promptly deleted.