dslreports logo

    «« DSL Hurdles Share Tool


how-to block ads

If you have problems during a transaction, try to work them out directly with the seller, buyer, or site operator. If that doesn't work, file a complaint with:

* the attorney general's office in your state.

* your county or state consumer protection agency. Check the blue pages of the phone book under county and state government.

* the Better Business Bureau.

* the Federal Trade Commission. File a complaint online at ftc.gov.

Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
  • I signed up for 5 years and my does not the idea of changing our phone number,and does not like the system so if you would be so kind I paid with mastercard and would like a refund and termanite the servis as of today THANK YOU. LLOYD MANNING 4036 woolmac dr crestview,florida,32539 Phone: ( 850 )-423-0290 call any time.

    2008-04-24 13:15:22 (lloyd200 See Profile)

by uid1307457 See Profile