See »BEFSX41 VPN to BEFSX41 success...
by lev edited by Lanik
last modified: 2007-09-19 16:01:07
See »[wired] Recap: BEFSX41 Stable Firmware
by Bob99 edited by Lanik
last modified: 2007-09-19 16:02:14
Before trying this hardware method be sure that all the other failed flash recovery tricks have been tried first without success.
»[BEFSX41] Firmware upgrade=toast?
by d_l edited by Lanik
last modified: 2005-06-23 00:43:05
Sometimes you need to enter 255 as forwarding address, e.g for WoL. But java script is preventing to enter 255 as forwarding address. So, on BEFSX41 there is a trick to bypass this.
Try this 2 methods:
- Open forwarding page
- Input 255
- Enable Java
- Hit "Save settings"
There is another way to bypass Java:
- Enter all settings and 254 as address and hit "Save settings"
- Now you have few secons time to copy all the code from your browser address line before the page returns
- Paste back the code to browser address line, find and edit 254 to 255, and hit Enter
- Now you have 255 as forwarding address
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- Tamper Data works with Linksys RT4p2-at VOIP router.
2009-07-25 23:04:03 (replaytv1 )
- Both this methods failed on my WRT54GS. But i find another way to forward 255 port:
1) Install Tamper Data add-on (http://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/966) for Firefox
2) open "Port Range Forward" page and fill all settings, but instead 255 enter 254
3) open Tamper Data and press "Start Tamper"
4) Press "Save Changes" on "Port Range Forward" page
5) Tamper Data will ask for actions, press "Tamper"
6) In right column find your Post Parameter Value 254 and change it to 255 and press OK
by Eko edited by Lanik
last modified: 2005-06-25 01:32:33