|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
Each I.D./address gets an independent inbox.
To add/delete IDs | go to the Account Management System --> sign in --> scroll down to "ID Center".
[thanks to frdrizzt ]
You'll be prompt to enter your user name (full email address no required) and password.
If you delete the mail during the web-mail session, it will delete the mail from your mail server as well.
The original message appears in the attachment field labeled original message. New attachments if any sent with the original message also appears in the attachment field along with the original message forwarded.
2. Send the wanted e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You must submit any wanted or "good" e-mail messages within three days of your receipt of it in order to have effective rules written to remove that message from the SpamAway filter.
got feedback?Port 25 and Optimum Online").
There are a few workarounds:
• Business Optimum does not have this restriction, and Boost subscribers can remove the restriction freely.
• You can use SMTP over a nonstandard port (465, 587), if you provider offers the option.
• If your provider offers STMP secured by SSL, that works too.
• Outlook (and other email applications) will allow you to use the Optimum Online SMTP server (and your Optimum I.D.) if there is no other way to get outgoing email working. This will allow you to use a desktop email client and emails will still appear to come from the non-OOL email. Unfortunately, this has drawbacks- messages sent via this message will (usually) not be saved in the "Sent Mail" folder on the server.
• In a worst case scenario, you might have to use webmail instead.