how-to block ads
5.Trouble shooting & Tweaking
However, if by unforseen circumstance these changes are not reflected, you can do changes to the RWIN value through your registry. Go here »cable-dsl.home.att.net/ for a full step by step guide to do so under the "Increasing TCP Receive Window for Microsoft Windows"
*Please remember to backup your registry settings when doing changes to it.
Go to Java Sun to download the latest version of Java VM for your web browser.
- Where in Malaysia are you located?
- How long have you been subscribing to TMNet's Streaymx?
- Have you had any problems with your connection before this?
- What type of "Operating System" are you running?
- What is the type (ethernet or USB) and model of your modem?
- Are you using a router/hub and if so what model?
- What type of dialers are you using?(Raspppoe or Netman-Pro or WinPoet or etc.)
Window 98/SE Update to make your Window 98 machine work flawlessly.
[OT] Where can i find the full firmware for 305EU to learn how to revive your Dead 305EU Aztech Modem.