9 Bandwidth Usage Checkers
Here's a small script made in mIRC that will download your usage stats and insert them into mIRC's title bar.
- Download the TSIBWC.ini file and put it into your main mIRC directory.
- Open mIRC and type "/load -rs TSIBWC.ini"
- You should now see a dialog box that asks if you want to run the initialization commands, click Yes.
- Enter your TekSavvy login into the next box that appears (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Another box will appear asking if you're from the west or east. Click Yes if you're in the west, no if you're in the east.
The script will now obtain your bandwidth usage and insert it into mIRC's title bar. You should see "[D: X] [U: X] [H: X] [T: X] [E: X]" in the title bar (top left). The letters represent Download, Upload, Hours online, Total usage, and Estimated usage for the month. The X's are whatever your current stats would be.
The script is set to update every hour. However, since TekSavvy's usage page only updates every 6 hours, the only part of this script that updates hourly would be the estimated usage, while the other parts will only update every 6 hours.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
Updated version posted here »CapSavvy v4.3 released!
CapSavvy is a tool that can retrieve your data transfer usage from most independent ISPs and displays it in your system tray (on the start bar next to the clock in the corner of your screen). This release updates CapSavvy to support TekSavvy's new Web API for retrieving usage data, among other things.
Please see this thread for a description and the app