1.0 Team Helix
If you spend more time in the Team Helix forum than anywhere else, then the answer is YES!!!
by Tom edited by nozero
last modified: 2005-08-07 16:46:02
A: Team Helix Folding@Home Daily Milestones are posted in recognition of members reaching specific intervals in the accumulation of credits/points for Wu's completed, not the number of Wu's completed. Click here
for a summary of information on the point values for Wu's of current projects.
The current Milestone intervals are:
1-10 points, a milestone for every 1 point
11-100 points, a milestone every 25 points
101-5000 points, a milestone every 250 points
5001-20000 points, a milestone every 500 points
20001-50000 points, a milestone every 1500 points
50001 points and up, a mielstone every 5000 points
The milestones are pulled from here
using a visual basic script written by Starfish
. When this site is unavailable for whatever reason, the milestones cannot be posted.
by woogie edited by sortofageek
last modified: 2009-06-24 21:01:04
An old European tradition. Every day
of the year is someone's
Name Day. People all across Europe have been celebrating their first names for centuries in the same way you celebrate your birthday. Source
last modified: 2005-08-07 16:47:04
- First, to find your nameday go here.
- Then go here to post your Birthday/Nameday information.
by nozero edited by sortofageek Thanks to a very good post by TD Nickell Team Helix now has a list of our members Join dates. To see the current list, click here!
last modified: 2008-05-16 16:39:21
If you remember the date when you joined, visit here and reply, and you will be added shortly. ;)
If you get a message telling you the thread is too old and you can't post in it, just IM a forum moderator. Either would be happy to fix it for you.
by Santa Fe edited by sortofageek Thanks to Icarus here - We now have an Team Helix Pet Owners Photo Album!
last modified: 2008-05-16 17:47:33
by drake edited by sortofageek View the Team Helix Album here:
last modified: 2008-05-16 17:48:42
• Team Helix Photo Album
Use this form to upload your picture:
• Team Photo Album Upload Area
Please keep in mind:
• The Team Helix Forum is family oriented, tasteful pictures only please.
• Follow the guidelines for the file formats.
• The server is picky sometimes. Often, if you change the filename to something short and simple (e.g. me.gif or Ben.jpg, etc.), it sometimes helps.
• If it doesn't upload the first time, try again, and if that does not work ask for help in the forum.
by MstrBlstr0 edited by mouseferatu Here
last modified: 2008-05-16 16:43:49
you'll find a listing of all the Team Helix members, past and present, along with the various projects to which each has contributed.
• To have your name added, check here
• Please provide the information in the format as shown in the example provided below.Your BBR/DSLR Name = F@H Name - Location.
by MstrBlstr0 edited by sortofageek
last modified: 2010-10-31 19:22:56
by Spectre93 edited by tmpchaos
last modified: 2008-05-16 23:18:46
Zhen-Xjell was founder and original host of the forum when it began. Team Helix was established December 26, 2000.
by mattmag edited by nozero
last modified: 2005-08-07 16:49:16
• There are endless possibilities for explanations. So many in fact, that we have our own wall
dedicated to the various reasons that explain why we are here.
• For information regarding the origin of the wall, please read this thread
by Gizmo edited by sortofageek
last modified: 2008-05-16 17:01:32
CURRENT PROJECTS AND PROGRESS TO DATE:
Ribosome & antibiotics
by BadHat edited by Santa Fe
last modified: 2006-02-23 11:40:48
Okay, It turns out that the default view no longer shows spinners. To be able to see your (and others) club spinners, check out this Site FAQ: »Site FAQ
»Customize Your View of Members' Info
Please note: you must be Premium to be able to use the above.
Just add the %c option & save the code.
As an example, here's mine.
Feel free to experiment and come up with your own view.
Feedback received on this FAQ entry:
- Thank you so much for adding this info. Here's hoping it helps clear confusion over the difference between adding the team spinner and actually being able to see it. :)
2012-07-13 11:15:08 (sortofageek )
by Santa Fe
last modified: 2012-07-13 00:01:53