|Home||Reviews||Tools||Forums||FAQs||Find Service||ISP News||Maps||About|
how-to block ads
General Posting Etiquette
Forum posting Guidelines
• Start a new thread for unrelated topics to the original post.
• Before posting, please consider reviewing the Microsoft Application Tips and Tweaks and XP Installation FAQs for solutions, hints and tips.
• Consider trying a forum search (hint - use as short a search string as possible to get more hits). The solution you are looking for may already exist on this board.
• Asking for a program to be posted here is discouraged because of file sizes. Please post a link to the download page, not a direct link to the executable, nor any attachment containing an executable. This will give users the opportunity to read any information available before they download the component.
• Copyrighted applications protected against redistribution by the owner (manufacturer) will not be allowed to be posted or offered on this board.
• Posts containing spam, cracks, links to warez sites or similar will be deleted. The poster runs the risk of further action by the Forum Host(s) and\or any Site Moderator.
•If it is an MS product other than an Operating System, list the Product Name and Version.
•Include all error messages that are appearing - verbatim.
•If a device is causing the problem, be as specific as possible on the Manufacturer and model number. If there is an error under Device Manager, include any messages, error codes, etc., that may be listed.
•Indicate what, if any, changes were made that may have led up to the problem.