DSLReports has posting rules enforced site-wide
Forum specific rules:
Welcome to the Cellphones, providers, and plans Forum!
Please provide as much information as possible when posting. Our members are looking for assistance here - not just a link to an offsite forum. Post an answer, not a link to another site. Unless an unusually difficult or long explanation is entailed which is readily available elsewhere, please just post an answer instead of a link to any other site
These are a nice place to start:
- Handset model
- Service provider
- Type of service (TDMA, CDMA, GSM)
- Area of country, or state that you live in.
•Our forum has a news section - Please submit news here
- Please DO NOT start a new thread or post just to quote a news article, along with your comment(s).
That's what the news link is there for.
News submissions do have an area for open discussion.
»Quoting and Attribution
- Legal pursuits do not belong here...and will be removed
•As with every aspect of this site the Rules on Posting
both apply here and will be enforced as necessary.
- Please follow the above guidelines not only for your first post, but for all subsequent posts as well.
Member suggestions are welcome..
- When requesting assistance with a specific piece of equipment, please include the name of the equipment in the post whenever possible.
- In case the problem is protocol compatibility or bug related, include the version of device firmware.
- Include any troubleshooting steps that you've already initiated and the results.
- No posting requests to purchase or trade items. Offers for assuming contracts or equipment do not belong here. Sale items do not belong on this board & go here
- No referrals or discount codes
•No spam - no hacks - no cracks or warez
•Do not upload or post any files of .rar, .apk, .zip, .exe or other program extensions. or components. Please post a link to the download page, not a direct link. This will give users the opportunity to read any information available before they download an executable. In other words -- do not attach an executable or .zip of a program file to your post.
•Requesting or offering any licensed software or contractual agreement via threads, posts and private messages is contrary to this websites terms & conditions, hence any will be deleted and further action is at the discretion of the moderators. If you see evidence of this activity taking place, please use the "hey mods" feature described here
to let us know.
•If one of the answers provided resolves your issue, as a courtesy to others, please post and let us know. You should start a new topic & reference the old - if the subject is over 2 weeks old. Please don't "wake up" older threads.