dslreports logo
site
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
About
Cincinnati Bell - open discussion forum. Share information with other users.

If this forum gets busy please nominate it for an upgrade to a full forum by proposing it in site feedback.
page: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · next
g3w

join:2013-05-31
West Chester, OH

Changing ZTE model ZXHN H368C admin password

Recent install of 30 Mb/s Fi-optics FTTN with a ZTE model ZXHN H368C router/modem.

First thing I wanted to do was to change the modems admin password.
Changing the password requires the 'old' password.
I've tried admin, password, expert03, ZXDSL, and it keeps responding with 'old password error'.

CBT Technical support (which couldn't pass a Turing Test) was not helpful.

I've not been able to find any technical documentation on this router.

I did not have to enter a password to get into the management screens so I'm a little confused.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

Re: Changing ZTE model ZXHN H368C admin password

Gamechief

join:2010-06-09
Cincinnati, OH

1 edit

Your All Inclusive Guide to Cincinnati Bell Fioptics

Hello all, I would like to welcome you to my all inclusive guide for Fioptics.
After a long struggle to get things installed properly at my location I learned quite a lot about the deployment of fioptics and the way the services are installed by the techs versus the way it could(and should) be installed. So my intent is to put would be customers as well as current customers in the know about what they have installed (or will have installed) in their homes and how also they can avoid the common issues and also how to resolve some of their current standing issues.

To Begin there are terms that I am going to use that might confuse you but the remedy to that is to explain them here so that we are on the same page once you start reading through this.

Here Goes!

Different types of fiber Deployments and their Environment uses:
FTTN(Fiber to the Node/Neighborhood) -Residential-(Most Common)
FTTC(Fiber to the Curb) -Might be used Residentially-
FTTP(Fiber to the pole/Premise)-Business-
FTTH(Fiber to the Home)-Residential-(common)
there are others but i have decided to leave them off as they are out of scope for this guide.

Technical Terms:
ONT (Optical Network Terminal)-On the side of your home- +Your Modem+
STB (Set Top Box)-The box you use to watch TV-
Router
IPTV (Internet Protocol TV)
MOCA (Converts Ethernet Cable to Coaxial Cable)

List of Complaints that will be discussed:

Slow internet
Freeze Frames on Video
Signal issues
Not getting advertised speeds
Customer Service Issues
DVR issues
Fioptics router is not supported for bridge mode.

Common Sense Section:

There are some things that you should know in this world of technology and Telecom networking that you may have not been told and probably won’t be told as a subscriber. First, You will not in most cases ever get your full advertised speeds and it’s not because companies are gouging you or lying to you, its because there are a lot of factors that define a person bandwidth such as distance(Attenuation) from the server/Node, Line quality, Network Design, and Equipment Quality and Configuration. Those are the main variables that determine a customer’s network speed and to be honest Distance is leader of those variables.

Things to consider Section during use or before use:

Cincinnati Bell is a SMALL FRY in a Pond full of BIG fish (TWC,Comcast,Etc), with that being said Money becomes a big factor in how things are organized and what decisions are made. So, you have to consider a couple of things A: Deployment of services to your area most likely is going to be slow. B Mistakes will be made in regards to the implementation of said neighborhood services. The reason for this is that any time a company jumps into a new environment/Market (granted C-bell has been doing DSL-broadband for a while) there is going to be some learning involved from the mistakes they make. C-bell Started Deployment of Fioptics residentially a Little over 5 years ago so compared to TWC who has been in the advanced broadband game for 20 years expect things to not go as smooth for C-bell. The upside to this is that the cost of service Vs the competition for me at least is like night and day (50 Bucks). 50/10(more upload)w/TV

Another Topic to consider is the Equipment used because again money plays a big factor in this sink or swim market. I have firsthand knowledge (from a good friend inside) that C-bell has a big contract with ZTE (Chinese Company) to use their equipment for C-Bell's Residential services. The equipment includes the router and the STB box and if you check the Model Number you will find that it is indeed a ZTE product. As you all know, mostly all products that are made in china are crap. If you can’t trust simple household item such as a blow dryer to work right, you are most certainly are not going to trust a router or STB to work correctly and to remind you, this is the equipment that you are paying a rental fee for on a monthly basis.

Standard installation of this service from an FTTH Perspective:

If you are FTTH:
[Fiber Segment] Telephone Pole>ONT> [Ethernet Segment] Ethernet Cable> ZTE Router>[From Router]Computer(wireless/Wired)>[From Router]MOCA>STB for TV Viewing.

If you are FTTH (without MOCA):
[Fiber Segment] Pole>ONT> [Ethernet Segment] Ethernet Cable> ZTE Router>[From Router]Computer(wireless/Wired)>[From Router]Ethernet to LAN port Directly on STB

If you have existing Time Warner Cable installation coax cables then the C-Bell techs will in some case use the coaxial cables already at the home to install service.

To Note:
As you can see your service hinges upon the ZTE router doing its job effectively

Ideal installation design for this service:

When i had my service installed the install-tech did not understand how i wanted to have the equipment installed although at the time I did not know some of the essential important information as I do now.
So this is the best practice for installation of this service for optimal quality/performance from both video and internet.

Needed equipment:
-Router that does IPTV: I use/cherish my RT-AC66U which is a $200 router. Now you don't have to spend that much but you are going to need a router that can handle the IPTV protocol

-A long Ethernet cable if not supplied by the Cincinnati Bell rep.

What you are shooting for with your install is to have the ONT box Ethernet cable go directly to your own router(that you bought). That router should supports IPTV and your router will connect directly to your STB and provide your TV service. That method is how the freezing and halting of TV channels stop completely because again your not using their equipment that is made in china. Provided your router configurations are correct you should not see any speed drops outside of the norm. If you do see speed issues with this setup then its a good chance that fi-optics is to blame.

Gamechief

Cincinnati, OH

Re: Your All Inclusive Guide to Cincinnati Bell Fioptics

Hello all im going to resurrect this thread here as it still needs to known. I believe in my opinion that there is nothing wrong with Fioptics. Expectations for a lot people is set way to high with the equipment they initially give you! Please read through my initial forum post. I will be updating to reflect what i have found with further use.

xur172

@fuse.net

I don't really have a problem with their service (I've been pretty happy with it so far).

It's when I have to talk to a person there that things go sideways... Even with simple requests, they end up messing up my account, canceling service, changing my bill, etc, when they shouldn't. The installers always seem to be friendly and relatively knowledgeable. My two complaints are:

1) The routers they 'rent' to you are not very good. I previously had 50mbps Fioptics, and was given a 54mbps wireless g router that wouldn't work at the speeds I payed for via wireless, and crashed when making simple configuration changes.
2) Customer service is poor. The problem isn't with getting routed to overseas call centers, etc. I honestly don't care who I talk to, as long as I can hold a coherent conversation with me, and they can actually help. No one seems to be cross-trained, so simple requests result in multiple transfers, and me explaining the situation to each person.
Crispin

join:2003-06-04
Fairfield, OH
If you don't need your ZTE modem/router, you can take it back to the CB store and they'll give you a return receipt for it. Keep the return receipt in case they try to bill you for the modem in the future. At least that's what I've done.

Gamechief

Cincinnati, OH
Bump for credibility
WhartoX

join:2004-01-18
Cincinnati, OH
I'm currently a TWC customer but have FTTN available in my area. What are the chances of it being upgraded to FTTH? I would like the gigabit service but there's no chance of that happening on FTTN.
CVGNet

join:2012-04-10
Cincinnati, OH

It really just depends where you are. Having FTTN currently in place does not necessarily mean that they will not install FTTH. In the past year CB have installed FTTH in several areas which already had FTTN running.
mtnagel

join:2014-08-13

1 edit
I'm trying to avoid the $5/month charge. Do I need to use a special modem for Fioptics? Would something like this work? If not, what do I need? Thanks
CVGNet

Cincinnati, OH

That is an ADSL2+ modem - it can't handle VDSL. It would be OK for basic DSL service but not for Fioptics branded VDSL services.
mtnagel

join:2014-08-13

Thank you very much. Very helpful. Any recommendations for VDSL modems?
CVGNet

Cincinnati, OH

Re: VDSL Modem

I have not noticed any obvious "new" bargains recently though there are usually replacement candidates on ebay. If you think that you are in an area which might see FTTH within 12 months then I think it limits what it is worth paying/risking to buy one.

Gamechief

Cincinnati, OH
There should be a way or a request feature that allows me to edit this post so I can properly update it. I guess I'll make a part 2

Masada123

@216.68.80.x

Curious on replacing the ZTE modem myself. Even though I do have it in bridge mode it needs rebooted almost daily due to it just refusing to pass traffic.

Would something like this work?
»www.dsl-warehouse.com/product_in···37621f0d
CVGNet

Cincinnati, OH

It only supports one of the three VDSL profiles that Fioptics uses so it does not seem like a good fit.

NoFioptics

@fuse.net

Fioptics Sucks - stick with Timewarner

Once again I find Cincinnatii Bell's Fioptics service to be unstable. The tech support is polite but clueless. Hold time for tech support is hours not minutes. They are obviously understaffed. No fix times, no ability to remote in to your router (their equipment) to trouble shoot the problems. I think I should have stayed with Time Warner. I'll be looking to switch real soon. Don't make the mistake I did. Stay away from Fioptics.
dlashcraft

join:2013-10-27
Cincinnati, OH

Re: Fioptics Sucks - stick with Timewarner

I agree. My service has been down since 1 p.m. on Oct 27 and I cannot reach technical support. This is the worst service ever. On Monday I will be cancelling my service and going back to Time Warner. I never thought Cincinnati Bell would provide this kind of service!!! It's terrible!

SGG

@fuse.net

Re: Fioptics Sucks

Mine too!! This sucks!! Missing the Bengals game!!! Ugh ugh ugh!!

Not working

@fuse.net

Re: Fioptics Sucks

Still out at 8:15...anyone actually get hold of service to know what's up yet?

BobU

@fuse.net
I'm not at all happy with Cincinnati Bell. TV Phone internet are all working but TV has been lost for hours. I hated Time Warner prices. I guess we try DISH next and then the dark ages.

jduffy
Premium
join:2006-08-20
Cincinnati, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Vonage
·net2phone
·Cincinnati Bell
·ooma
Over my sister's today to watch the Bengals game. She tried briefly switching to the Lions/Cowboys game and something happened and we lost the picture. Kept trying to find the EPG and could not. Then it would start a countdown and try again and of course fail. Then we tried switching the power off, then we tried disconnecting the power. Nothing worked so upstairs we went to watch game on 21 inch instead of the 60 inch. What the heck is wrong with Fioptics? It would seem they would get this worked out by now. I have TWC and while the service is pretty much rock solid, when you need to call it can be a problem. Competition is nice, but only if all the alternatives work and therefore can actually compete. Right now Fioptics is not a real viable competitor.
--
Atheists swear there is no Heaven, but pray there isn't a Hell.
Crispin

Fairfield, OH
According to their Facebook page there's been a major outage. The CEO posted an apology. Terrible timing if it was caused by something in their system like an upgrade. It may have been caused by something further up the chain though. Who knows since CB isn't talking. There are a lot of people pissed off and ready to switch back to Time Warner. Good luck with that.
Expand your moderator at work

DeathK
Premium
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH
This is why it's a good idea to have a backup OTA antenna you can hook up for "emergencies". You'd have been back watching the Bengals game in HD no problem.
--
Photos By Greg Strong
pantoni

join:2013-07-19
Cincinnati, OH

Re: Fioptics Sucks - stick with Timewarner

...and what about the people watching the race on ESPN? Where is their backup????
Expand your moderator at work

SunGold

@fuse.net

Terrible

I've had Fiberoptics TV since last Saturday. For the 2nd time today, I'm getting the message on the TV screen "unusable signal." The person I spoke with last time was very impatient as she gave me instructions on how to "fix" this. Here it is again. And I'm trying to call their customer service and can't get through. I think I'm dumping Cincy Bell TV. Oh, yes, the picture often freezes or stutters.
jackal40

join:2013-01-16

Intermitent Outages Oct 27

Starting today at about 1:30pm we started seeing a loading message on the bottom of the TV screen, the cable box would show 4 dashes instead of the time, and the internet would stop responding.

After resetting the model and cable box, things worked OK until this evening at about 9:20pm. I've got a call into support now - but I'm not holding my breath.
ITP

join:2013-02-11
Loveland, OH

1 edit

Cincinnati Bell and FIOPTICS suck

Contrary to claims by Cincinnati Bell that internet service is up now and video is up and running for most, both FIOPTICS internet and Video not working since Saturday night. Cincinnati Bell customer service/ technical help Phone lines down yesterday, unlimited wait today. Sent few emails since morning based on facebook updates, no response back. Rebooted STB multiple times, no result.

••••

jduffy
Premium
Cincinnati, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Vonage
·net2phone
·Cincinnati Bell
·ooma

Sunday's Fioptics Issues

Last night was at a dinner at a friend's house. The issue of Fioptics came up. One of those folks at the dinner used to work at CBT/Fioptics and still stays in contact with people there. Apparently they had a simultaneous failure of three key servers. Apparently the support people told management for sometime that the servers needed to be upgraded/replaced because they were old and budget issues (here is the debt issue getting in the way I believe) management did not want to do an upgrade. So apparently they were trying to do a software upgrade at the time and is caused the servers to all fail. Some were hardware related, some were due to software upgrade. In any case, this all caused a widespread outage during the Bengals game. They were also getting swamped with calls and could not handle them. Funny thing is that only one STB went out at my sister's house - of course on the 60 inch TV - while the 27 inch TV's STB still worked. Go figure. So now the friend's house we were at last night are thinking of just going back to DirecTV now and dumping Fioptics as the support is lacking and just does not seem ready for prime time. Remember when Bell had excellent service and quality back in the day? I do. What a shame to see what it has become.
--

•••
darby427

join:2006-03-25
Maineville, OH

Fioptics Install report - FTTN / Initial FiopticsTV thoughts

Fioptics was installed on Monday and took about 1 hour. Our neighborhood in Fiber to the Node with copper as the last mile. We already had fioptics internet at 20 down and it was rock solid. In the year we have had it, I dont believe we had any outages and we have been immune to the VDSL lighting interruptions. When we built the house in 2000 I ran cat5e from the demarc into the house and had them put shielded 5e from the street to the demarc. Our fioptics internet install last year took some time, but what the tech did was use a dedicated pair for fioptics since I had all four pairs ran from the node to the house - 2,000 feet. All they did this time was re-provision the line for 50down. Since I did most of the inside work, the tech replaced the posts in the demarc and street with some gel filled, no strip necessary wiring connectors.

I chose MOCA for the distribution instead of putting it on the house network. Luckily the house was fairly well wired from the original directv days when you needed 2 rg6 runs. So each tv has 2 rg6 - one for directv and one for ota. For the 30 day "test" I just disconnected the ota and used it for fioptics. Since everything comes to a distribution point in the basement, installation was simple. While the tech did his outside stuff, I took their splitter and hooked all the boxes up. The line tested out fine and we were good to go. My max attainable speed is shown to be 64 down and 20 up.

My initial thoughts (after 2.5 days):
The picture quality is good and we have not experienced any picture quality issues. the boxes are ok, no where near directv's genie. The interface is ok, again, directv is much better. Everything from trick play to live tv to the dvr interface, directv wins. But, Fioptics is adequate. Time will tell...

The way it stands right now we can record 9 streams with directv and only 3 with bell. 9 is overkill, but its nice when you want to fill the dvr up with kids shows. The 320 gb drive in the dvr is weak, but its something to get used to. Hopefully they will allow for more than three streams down the road and allow you to go above 50. So far everytime we have had 3 hd streams on the tv, the internet has not slowed down. Been locked to 20 down with no problems and the ping has stayed below 15ms. Good stuff.

How we came to have Fioptics:

Last week a bell representative was going door to door singing the praises of Fioptics TV. (Un)Fortunately we were outside playing with the kids and he went into his spiel. He gave me the pros and I gave him the cons based on what I know and what I know DirecTV can do. At the end of the discussion he said we really want you to try it - I said, make it worth my while - They came back with free installation, one free month and $85 a month for a year of TV and 20mb internet. At that point, I figure there is nothing to lose as it will save us almost $500 a year. I know we will lose alot by not having directv, but that savings is too good to pass up. I will see if I can beat directv down some more, but there is no way I will get $500 out of them. What I need to figure out is what the level of savings needs to be to justify the switch.

push

@fuse.net

Bridge mode westell fioptics modem?

I have the westel modem and for the life of me can't get it to let me get my FTP up from external access. I run everything through a DIR-655 modem, with port forwarding setup, but somehow it's not letting it through. Any help is appreciated.

••••••

Anon1985

@fuse.net

Setting up email on iphone

I've followed your instructions to set up email on the iphone using the given imap and smtp settings, and my email will not connect. It tells me "the mail server "imap.fuse.net" is not responding......

DeathK
Premium
Cincinnati, OH

Re: Setting up email on iphone

Try POP3 instead (pop.fuse.net)

Flynt

@fuse.net

Opening up NAT type through Fioptics

I'm gaming with some buddies and I cannot connect to them due to my NAT type on my Xbox 360 console being at Moderate. I have no idea how to fix this through Fioptics or anything. If someone were to help me, all I ask is they help me in a way that I can understand completely. So act like I don't know a thing about technology and walk me through this, thanks!

DeathK
Premium
Cincinnati, OH

Re: Opening up NAT type through Fioptics

Are you using two routers (the one supplied by CBT and your own)? If so it's going to be more difficult. If you're only using the one supplied by CBT then it's not as bad.

What you're going to have to do is port forward through the router. This support article on xbox.com covers this subject: »support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live···box-live

What router(s) do you have?
--
Photos By Greg Strong

Flynt

@fuse.net

Re: Opening up NAT type through Fioptics

I have an Alcatel Lucent router and the black Fioptics box in my current setup, I'm pretty sure the Fioptics box is used strictly for the television and the Alcatel Lucent white box is used for the wireless internet.
shaunlb848

join:2010-11-11
Cincinnati, OH

How to Port Forward on ZTE ZXHN H368CV

I can't find it anywhere under the routers graphic user interface Can anyone please help!!
rjbasye

join:2000-05-24
Dry Ridge, KY
Reviews:
·VOIPO
·Time Warner Cable

Re: How to Port Forward on ZTE ZXHN H368CV

How to Port Forward on ZTE ZXHN H108N

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6m4-5vDQKk

Ishfam51

@fuse.net

Premium Support

I called to report lagging issues with the guide, DVR recordings and internet lagging on multiple devices. (iPads, Xbox). I was told that unless I pay the $14.99 a month PREMIUM TECH SUPPORT FEE I WAS Screwed. I was transferred around multiple times and they all say the same damn thing: UNPLUG THE MODEM AND CABLE BOX FOR 30seconds....I shouldn't have to reboot every 30-40 min. If that was the case they need only to charge $5.00 a month for service because I do all the work! Nice attempt CB but TWC (bad I know) is still a better choice as of today. It's not opinion, its fact!
Crispin

Fairfield, OH

Re: Premium Support

Are you using their equipment? The only time I was told I would need Premium Support was when I told them I was taking their ZTE router out and swapping it with my Asus.

jduffy
Premium
Cincinnati, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Vonage
·net2phone
·Cincinnati Bell
·ooma
Actually, TWC has its issues, but it is no where near as bad as CBT and Fioptics. I have my own equipment with TWC ("modem" and router) and TWC does not charge me a thing for support. Don't need it much at all frankly, but when you call they do not try to squeeze a support fee from you.
--
NovaRoam

join:2013-01-25
West Chester, OH

TV Anywhere and Cincinnati Bell

Has anyone been successful accessing any of these channels using CinBell’s login info? Every time I attempt to login I get the following error message:

"Invalid Request
You have made an invalid request.

Your login may have timed out, or you may not be authorized to make this request.
If you believe you have reached this message in error, please contact your administrator."

When calling Cincinnati Bell's tech support they are completely clueless on how to solve the problem. Has anyone been successful accessing TV Anywhere? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

CinBell

@65.90.80.x

Re: TV Anywhere and Cincinnati Bell

Hi NovaRoam,

My name is Katie and I work for Cincinnati Bell. We have determined the issue with the TV Everywhere apps and it has been fixed. Your service should be working now. Any questions please email me at Cincinnati.Bell@fuse.net with "TV Everywhere, attention Katie" as the subject line.

Thanks!

Katie
Cincinnati Bell
Social Media Team
NovaRoam

join:2013-01-25
West Chester, OH
Thanks Katie! I just tried it and it works great.

jduffy
Premium
Cincinnati, OH
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Vonage
·net2phone
·Cincinnati Bell
·ooma

Cincinnati Bell Mailing

Don't know if anyone else got one of these, but I just got a mailing from CB comparing their service to Time Warner Cable. Pretty much a price comparison. What they did not tell you in the mailing is how bad the service from CB is and how you are limited on the number of TVs you can have operational at one time and still get the desired Internet bandwidth.

Now I hope CB gets their product and service up to speed soon. Competition is good. But I would rather pay more and get something that works well.
--

•••

Kingdom tech

@fuse.net

Turn off or reassign ZTE modem web server

I have five statics and run websites on the CinBell fioptics. I have the sorry ZTE modem, it's web server is on port 80 thus cause my web sites to be un reachable. I can force the modem to use 8080 by adding my virtual servers on port 80. But when I reboot the modem, it reverts back. Is there a way to hard code the modem to port 8080?

chasb

@goctii.com

cincinnati bell fioptics

just have this system installed 3 weeks ago, has been nothing short of a night mare. changed back to time warner immediately.
1) freezing up
2) having to constantly re-boot system
3) have multiple tv's, sometimes 1 works while the other 3 do not.
4) loss of channels for days
5) when you try to contact customer service you constantly get a busy signal, obvicously they have the phone off the hook from so many problems.
6) never did advise at any time this is tied to dish network, need i say anymore.
7) i highly recommend anyone contiplicating changing over to cin bell fioptics, you need to seriously reconsider.

dcurrey
Premium
join:2004-06-29
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·Cincinnati Bell
·ViaTalk

1 edit

I just signed up (With updates)

Well I just took the plunge and order CB fioptics. Had them when I lived before and they blew TW out of water as far as speed reliability. Really dreaded going back to TW when I moved.

But they are finishing up running new Fioptics lines in my neighborhood and sales dude is running around signing people up. So naturally I signed back up. The fact I get more $30 less had nothing to do with it.

Seems this is FTTH install. Place I had before was cable layout similar to TW setup. So not sure what to expect with new setup.

•••••••••
morfiend

join:2008-10-11

have zoomtown and wondering if cincy bell will match the 14.99 time warner

getting around 3mb on zoomtown and time warner is offering 3mb at 14.99 a month now. any reason not to switch?
morfiend

join:2008-10-11

Re: have zoomtown and wondering if cincy bell will match the 14.99 time warner

i'll take bell's lack of answer as a, "no."

Jeymz

@medplus.com

Cincinnati Bell (FiOptics Internet Only)

My wife and I moved into a new apartment complex that was pre-wired for Cincinnati Bell FiOptics. We called in advance to moving and scheduled an appointment to have the 30mb down 5mb up package installed on Monday 12/16/2013. Monday I was not available as I had to be at work, but my wife stayed at home and let the technician in to install our new service. Now I can only hear one end of this whole conversation but from what my wife tells me she was informed by the technician that he cannot complete the installation because there is a switch that has to be flipped so we can get internet delivered to our apartment. She was told this process can take up to 3 days which seemed odd to me but I let it go and figured I would call Tuesday to clear things up.

Tuesday I called and was first routed to their Manilla office who informed me that they would be unable to help as without a full account number they could not look up my account. I decided to call my wife and get the needed info and call again. Upon calling back I was routed to the Cincinnati office which actually had some of the best ISP service I have ever dealt with before. Nela was able to put me in touch with a tech who was able to come out and figure out exactly what was going on but they would not be able to come out until Wednesday.

Wednesday, the tech came much earlier than the dispatch slot and left immediately. I called Cincinnati Bell back that day after leaving work early so I could be here while the tech was, and Doug helped route me to another tech named Darin who basically summed it up like this. The apartment complex does have fiber on the pole, but to get it to the length of the apartments they have to hook whatever DSL line your apartment is to a switch located on the pole. Because this is all done on the pole and not in the apartment the utilities company will have to come out and do this installation.

So now we're here, it's Friday and I still have no internet, which is really becoming a drag as we would like to be able to do simple things like pay our bills online, and switch accounts to our new address.

Has this ever happened to anyone in an apartment complex, does anybody have any idea how long this takes? I really want to have FiOptics but I need internet too and will switch if it needs to happen.

--Jeymz