dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
forum logo
Acanac - automatic discussion forum. Share information with other users.

If this forum gets busy please nominate it for an upgrade to a full forum
propose this in site feedback.
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 48 · 49 · 50 · 51 · 52 · 53 · 54 · 55 · 56 · next
ilovenet
join:2014-09-23

1 edit

ilovenet

Horrible customer service experience canceling Acanac

Timeline

- Received my usual monthly invoice and discover that my internet has been increased 25% without any notice to me. Contacted billing and the response was “as of August 12, 2014, the rate for the cable 35 mbps has increased to $62.95 plus tax, based on the monthly term”.

- Aug. 27th: submitted a ticket requesting my service be canceled and submitted my contact and last 4 credit card #s as requested. I requested confirmation of cancellation and the date of termination of service.

- Sept. 10th: No response, so I call support and ask to have the issue escalated. I’m told that I will be contacted within 24 hours.

- Sept. 15th: Still no response. I open another ticket informing them of my cancellation request and quoting previous ticket.

- Sept. 23rd: I received confirmation of the closure of my account.

Of course, as I anticipated, my cable modem has not been released by Acanac. This doesn't affect me since I am renting another modem from my new internet provider. I’d like to sell the modem, so I would like to get that done at some point. I will update this thread to see how long that takes!

TL;DR: It takes about a month to cancel your Acanac internet and you can’t reach the billing department by phone. They will ignore you and won’t release your cable modem.

Sept. 23rd: Submitted ticket to Acanac requesting my cable modem be released
mcphee835
join:2014-10-11

mcphee835

Canceling Acanac, is a response too much too ask for?

i signed up for acanac about 2 weeks ago. was sent a modem but had no service weeks later. through my dealings with the company i have made the decision to cancel before i even received my internet. i would rather pay more for ROGERS (and thats saying something..ive also had bad experiences with rogers in the past but nothing like this)

there is no-one in customer service you can speak with via phone and i have sent 3 emails in 4 days and haven't received any kind of response... im starting to wonder if this is a real company and not some sort of elaborate scam.

Ive heard through google research that this forum is the best way to get customer support from acanac (really?? i have to post on a third party forum to get customer service).. if theres anybody out there please read my ticket and respond.

ticket id: JHJ-24973

Fergless
Premium Member
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Re: Canceling Acanac, is a response too much too ask for?

They replied on 12 Oct 2014 01:26 AM, please check your ticket for the contents.

TY
mcphee835
join:2014-10-11

mcphee835

Re: Canceling Acanac, is a response too much too ask for?

Yea they replied TODAY. Which is after I made this post.. All they said is they will transfer it to correct department and to wait for a response. (Better not take another 4 days) I emailed Billing in the first place!!! Cancelling internet I never received shouldn't be this difficult. It SHOULD just take a simple phone call. I'm absolutely fed up with acanac.
FrontStrat
join:2014-10-13
Canada

FrontStrat to mcphee835

to mcphee835

Canceling Acanac, is a response too much too ask for?

Cancelling ACANAC.....
I have been with ACANAC a year and was happy enough with the speed and connection (35 / 5 Cable)reliability.
My Annual Renewal date was October 2nd and I contacted ACANAC billing on September 25th. I told them I WANTED to renew on the advertised 30 / 5 cable plan.
I received no reply other that an automatic "Ticket ID" issue (ADB-15967).
On October 3rd I was automatically renewed at a much higher price than I was prepared to pay.
I have emailed "billing" & "accounting" several times since than have had no acknowledgement other than an email from SUZAH to call a number, which I did. I work at sea on a ship and the 5 minutes I wasted on hold cost me $20+ for the satellite call.
Because of these difficulties I emailed ACANAC that I wanted to cancel my account and requested a Cancellation number and date of disconnection.........NO REPLY since.

As I said previously, I was happy with the ACANAC connection (Rogers) but the billing and accounting departments really "let the Team down". I should have checked DSL Reports earlier.

anilb
@198.200.108.x

anilb

Anon

Acanac Billing not responding

Hi,

I have query raised to Acanac Billing since 7-Oct-14 and no one is responding to my query. My ticket reference is EGF-44880.

Could someone please help?

Thanks,
Anil

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Re: Acanac Billing not responding

They want you to call Customer Relations.

aliafzal12
@209.195.83.x

aliafzal12

Anon

high ping in csgo

ive been playing for two months now and all ive been getting is high ping in the game. i play with my friend and he uses rogers and he gets 20 ping when we play so whats the reason for all this
ramxx
join:2014-10-21

ramxx

Let's see how Acanac does!

Click for full size
I've been with them for 3 years at my house, but now it has been pure hell to activate my second line.

Attached is the complaint i wrote along with the issues I've already experienced. I will update you once everything runs smoothly again.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Re: Let's see how Acanac does!

Hi ramxx

Can you post the ticket # referring to this? I'll try and find out what the problem is.

Tks
ramxx

ramxx

I've sent you a PM
ramxx

ramxx

Click for full size
Refund request
Update, i've emailed emailed them to credit my account for the month wasted. Of-course no reply.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless to ramxx

Premium Member

to ramxx
Thanks for the PM, I replied.
ramxx

ramxx

Check out this "We are unable to provide an ETA at this time"
They have absolutely no idea when this will be taken care of, or weather it will be taken care of.

Conversation with support to book appointment:
»www.evernote.com/shard/s ··· a18c7464

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

quote:
The carrier technician will contact the customer directly with dispatch date and time.

The carrier would be Rogers in your case.
ramxx

ramxx

So how many more weeks?

Acanac is a joke, no one is actually taking the time to look into this. It clearly exceeded regular timing and obviously they have to move faster. However these people are jokers, they blame each other until the customer gives up.
ramxx

ramxx

Acanac has resolved this issue, and I can report that I am fully satisfied.

Napac
@207.107.150.x

Napac

Anon

Acanac compatible VDSL modems

Hey I'm planning to sign up wit Acanac but I don't want to purchase the modem through them. I'm hoping to get one at a better deal off ebay/kijiji.

Besides the Sagemcom 2864 and the Smart RG505n modems listed on their website...what other modems are compatible with this ISP? Can any VDSL modem be configured to work? If so, what are some good models that you would recommend?

Thanks guys!

raccoon
@24.114.56.x

raccoon

Anon

Re: Acanac compatible VDSL modems

I think those are the only two that will work.

Napac
@198.13.209.x

Napac

Anon

What is so special about those VDSL modems specifically that makes them compatible with Acanac?

I would imagine any VDSL modem could be configured to work with them...

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

It's more like they're compatible with Bell. TekSavvy also uses the SmartRG SR505N.

Napac
@198.13.205.x

Napac

Anon

ok then let me rephrase my question....are there no other vdsl modems that can be configured to work with FTTN through (Acanac or Bell) besides the sagemcom or the smart?

Has anyone had success using any other modem models with Bells Fttn service?

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

said by Napac :

ok then let me rephrase my question....are there no other vdsl modems that can be configured to work with FTTN through (Acanac or Bell) besides the sagemcom or the smart?

Has anyone had success using any other modem models with Bells Fttn service?

Not that I'm aware off Napac.
You may get more suggestions on this forum: »Canadian Broadband

Napac
@198.13.205.x

Napac to raccoon

Anon

to raccoon
What is so special about those VDSL modems specifically that makes them compatible with Acanac?

I would imagine any VDSL modem could be configured to work with them...
Expand your moderator at work

riz
@216.58.71.x

riz

Anon

hello

i am sending email to acanac from last 4 days but i am not getting any answar
ramxx

ramxx

Pay more get less Acanac Review

So, finally after a month the issue is fixed on my other line. It took 6 technicians for 1 to finally realize that the last 5 didn't bother doing their job properly.

As much as i understand that Rogers is responsible for the setup, Acanac should try to show some care. In which they did by one of their staff Glenna taking personal care of me.

So that problem is done, onto discovering the scam.

I check my billing, i am paying for 35Mbps / 3 Upbs. Recently i've started getting 27, which is not a big deal. However my upload was never above 1.

So i've called only to discover that they removed the 35Mbps and now they have a 30 download 5 upload. Which is not a big deal, until i figured that they capped my speed at 28 download and 1 upload.

So why exactly do you charge me for 35 Mbps when you set my account at 28.

Have the decency to give me the latest speed you currently have rather than cap it because the plan is no longer available.

They will always blame an external factor, an agent told me that i need a DOCSIS 3.0 router, which i went out of my way (4 hours) in order to get it. Now that i have it i get surprised when i called and tell me that i am stuck at 28 download 1 upload.

Acanac will charge you for more, and give you less.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Re: Pay more get less Acanac Review

Do you have a ticket # referencing this, I think there's more to it than it appears to you.
ramxx

ramxx

Nope, there really isn't.

They put all their customers that had 35 back to 28

I've sent you a PM with the ticket, which ofcourse they don't know what to reply to so they decide not to reply at all.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless to ramxx

Premium Member

to ramxx
quote:
They put all their customers that had 35 back to 28
You were never on 35Mbps, it's not possible with the Docsis2 Modem you had.

Now that you have the Docsis3 Modem, Glenna is trying to get you 30/5 since the 35Mbps plan is no longer available.
ramxx

ramxx

OK I am waiting for the update. I am still stuck at 1 upload.
ramxx

ramxx to Fergless

to Fergless
Updates?

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

said by ramxx:

Updates?

I'll check on Monday.
Fergless

Fergless to ramxx

Premium Member

to ramxx
Your ticket is in retention, so billing will have to decide if you can get the upgrade for free. Free upgrades stopped when the new speeds went up on the site some time ago.

Can you reset the modem to defaults and see what speeds you're getting now?
If they aren't 30/5 then put in a slow speed ticket about it.

Tks.

••••

Konrad
@67.204.0.x

Konrad

Anon

DSL - Bridge mode on 505N modem a problem

First off, I'm no networking expert. That said, I have some knowledge however slim it may be.

My equipment:
1) Netgear R6200 router
2) SmartRG 505N modem
3) old Thomson speedtouch modem.

What I'm trying to accomplish:
For a couple of years I had the Thomson Speedtouch modem setup with my 10/1 DSL service in BRIDGE mode. My R6200 had the PPPoE settings along with the user/pass to get on the acanac service. My R6200 serves as the DHCP server and has a lot of rules configured for traffic flow, etc. With the new SmartRG modem ,I'd like to have the same setup - where it functions in BRIDGE mode and the router does the DHCP and routing work.

My problem:
I cannot seem to get this stupid modem to work in BRIDGE mode. The router settings haven't changed, yet even though I have removed the PPPoE settings in the WAN section of the modem and added a bridge connection - it won't work!

More info:
The 505 seems to be able to get on the network if it has it's PPPoE settings in place. However I was told that it HAS to be in Bridge mode if I want the router to be the DHCP server. is this correct??
Konrad

Konrad

Anon

Re: DSL - Bridge mode on 505N modem a problem

For reference, here are the manuals:

R6200 - »www.downloads.netgear.co ··· 2013.pdf
505 - »help.teksavvy.com/hc/en- ··· em-VDSL-

LAST QUESTION: I notice from the site that it states:
These instructions apply to the following VDSL packages ONLY: DSL 15/10, DSL 25/10, DSL 50/10

However, I have 10/1 service currently (ADSL) until the upgrade goes through 6 days from now.

Does this mean this modem won't work in bridge mode for this service? If so, what's the diff??
markie58
join:2009-04-24
Chateauguay, QC

markie58 to Konrad

to Konrad
»help.teksavvy.com/hc/en- ··· nnection

PoorService
@198.96.180.x

PoorService

Anon

Auto Renewal disabled, Contract ended, doesn't mean OK

Acanac Cable Internet

I have requested Auto Contract Renewal disabled in Sept and received a confirmation.

My contract is supposed to end on Nov 27, which I confirmed with Acanac before.

After Nov 27, Acanac is still providing cable internet service to my home.

I called sales office, on Nov 28th to find out what's going on, because Acanac is not releasing my cable internet to my next Service Provider.

I called Sale office, the answer is that I need to send another email to billing@acanac.com to ask for service termination again after my contract ends.

Why do I need to request for service termination provided that I have already requested not to renew my contract?

This doesn't make sense to me.

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Re: Auto Renewal disabled, Contract ended, doesn't mean OK

I replied to your post on the Acanac Community Forum.
churrazo
join:2014-12-08
Canada

churrazo

Cost for the service increased 30% and was automatically renewed.

My cable internet service just auto renewed and Acanac charged me about 30% more than the previous invoice (Dec 2013).

I emailed them asking the reason for the increase:
said by Churrazo :
Posted on 07 Dec 2014 08:17 PM
Hi friends at Acanac,

I was wondering why my Bill went from 527.40 + taxes /year to 683.40. That
is a 30% increase in 1 year. Is there a mistake?
Please see below details of my last year invoice.
Thanks

G......

They responded just saying those were the new prices (looks like a template email to me):
said by Acanac_Sanam :

Posted on 08 Dec 2014 12:46 AM
Hello,

Please note that our service pricing structure has been changed,
For more information about the recent changes you can visit the following link :

»acanac.ca/ontario.html

Please let us know if you need more assistance,

Acanac

Then, I responded and contacted the retention department to ask for a solution. I even suggested I could move to a lower plan.

I could understand if the company decides to increase their pricing structure, but, wouldn't it be nice if they had sent me an email just to notify me, instead of just charging me 30% more? I was not even offered to move to a more affordable plan.

I have owned a business and I believe customers should be treated with respect. I am really disappointed from Acanac. When friends compared it to other ISPs, I was the one talking wonders of them.

Churrazo.

Matew
@24.114.85.x

Matew

Anon

Acanac cancellation nightmare

Hello,

For two weeks, I tried to fix my connexion by spending an hour a day with tech support without success.
When I tried to cancel my account, the circus started.
Cant do it by phone...email here, email there...we didnt receive your email, etc...

I am actually still in the cancellation process and now at the point that I will write in every forum about my experience to tell potential customers to run in the other direction.

This company as no respect for their clients and uses policies that should be and probably are illegal.

Thank you and have a great day!

Fergless
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

Fergless

Premium Member

Re: Acanac cancellation nightmare

You can call them

Customer Relations office at 1-866-355-4326

TuxCat
@192.252.230.x

1 edit

TuxCat

Anon

Cancelling Acanac account is IMPOSSIBLE

Cancelling account from Acanac is impossible. They will make it a living hell to cancel service, even if you were a loyal paying customer and had to move due to them not providing service in a new area.

I had Acanac DSL and I was moving to a new house, so I asked to transfer DSL service. Acanac said that service did not exist, so of course I asked to cancel the service. They specifically asked me to cancel service by e-mailing them. See below to observe the e-mail process:

Sept 23, 2014 - Myself:
On October 3rd, 2014 we will be moving to a new home with address:
xxxxx
xxxxx
I would like to transfer my Acanac internet to that address on Oct 3. Please let me know what I need to do. You can email me back or call my cell at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Thanks,
-Eric

Sept 25, 2014 - Acanac (Suzah):
Hello
Thank you for using Acanac services. In order to move you service, please provide the following information:
**a long form to fill***

Sept 27, 2014 - Myself:
See answers below. I don't know what my security password or internet
password is. Please call me at xxx xxx xxxx if you need more details.
**a long form - filled out**

Sept 29, 2014 - Acanac (Oliver):
Hello
Thank you for using Acanac services. If you do not have your security password you can call in to set one up. You can also provide us with the last 4 digits of the credit card you have on file or the username and password instead.
In order to move you service, please provide the following information:
***the same long form to fill***

Sept 30, 2014 - Myself:
So I called Acanac support, and I do not have a security password set
up. Also, Acanac support said I do not need to give my Acanac Username
& Password if I have given the last 4 digits of my credit card, so I'm
not sure why you are making me fill this form out again.

Oct 3, 2014 - Acanac (Devora):
Hello
Sorry to say that service is not available at the new address.
Should you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards,
Acanac Inc.

Ok... I gave them the new address in the VERY FIRST EMAIL, but probably shouldn't expect them to be proactive enough to check the new address first. Anyways, let's carry on.

Oct 3, 2014 - Myself:
I see. I would like to terminate my current DSL account as soon as possible.
Account confirmation details:
**account details given***

Oct 7, 2014 - Myself:
Hi,
I'm not sure if you have received my request to terminate my Acanac
account. I've attached below ticket # JND-58721 and my request to
terminate my DSL connection.
Thanks,
-Eric

Oct 14, 2014 - Myself (created a new ticket for this):
Please TERMINATE my internet service. I am moving to a new house and Acanac does NOT provide internet in my area.
I have asked to terminate my service MULTIPLE TIMES in my service ticket JND-58721.
Account confirmation details:
***account details given again***
-Eric

Oct 14, 2014 - Acanac (Suzah):
Dear Valued Client,
Thank you for your correspondence and for your patience. We are experiencing higher volume of billing inquires then normal.
If your issue has not yet been resolved and for quicker assistance, please call us at the Customer Relations office at 1-866-355-4326 and we will be more than pleased to
assist you.
We are open Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 am until 7:00pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Acanac Inc

I called the number 1-866-355-4326 multiple times at different times of the day, and every single time I am automatically disconnected after 15-20 minutes. Also, when I first called them they asked me to EMAIL the billing department using the ticket system, and now they are asking me to CALL them??? WTF.

Dec 7, 2014 - Myself:
I asked for my internet to be cancelled on October 3rd, and I still
haven't received any confirmation. Also my credit card has not been
refunded any amount. Can you please confirm the cancellation, and also
confirm that the cancellation date is October 3rd?
I am upset with how the cancellation is progressing. It shouldn't take
this long to cancel my account.

Dec 10, 2014 - Myself:
Can someone please get back to me on this? Why does it take 2 months
to get a response? Am I supposed to flood your emails so someone will
actually notice?

Dec 10, 2014 - Myself (new ticket):
I requested to have my account cancelled on October 3rd. I have waited 2 months, I have tried to call but I enter call waiting and eventually get disconnected from waiting too long, I have e-mailed and have NOT received any updates on the progress of the cancellation. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND CONFIRM THAT THE CANCELLATION DATE IS OCTOBER 3RD?
SEE TICKETS: JND-58721 AND GNT-72450.

Dec 11, 2014 - Acanac (colin):
Dear Valued Client,
Thank you for your correspondence and for your patience.
We are experiencing higher volume of billing inquires then normal and we are asking our customers to please call us at the Billing office at 1-866-355-4326 for quicker assistance and we will be more than pleased to assist you.
We are open Monday to Friday between the hours of 10:00 am until 7:00pm.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Acanac Inc.

Dec 11, 2014 - Myself:
Is this some kind of joke? I called the number 3 different times
before my last email, and every time I get DISCONNECTED after waiting
for 15-30 minutes. Also, way back when this first started and I wasn't
so pissed off, I called and got through to someone, they specifically
asked me to EMAIL ACCOUNTING AND BILLING.
You know what the problem is now. Why the hell do I have to CALL you
to explain the problem AGAIN for the 5th time? Did you even read the
problem description?

As of yet, there has been no resolution to this. I don't know if the account has been cancelled or not. I am beginning to send more and more tickets every day until someone actually resolves this problem. I've already called them roughly 10 times (20 minutes wait each time until getting automatically disconnected). Extremely piss poor service.

••••

Samuelperron
@64.233.172.x

Samuelperron

Anon

Acanac & zazeen

Truly unreliable service.Lag & freezing, that's not tv. Great employees. Horrible management.

•••
Simon425
join:2009-04-24

Simon425

Acanac - Hamilton West Mountain

Hello all - I'm moving to Hamilton West Mountain in a few weeks and am searching for a new provider. Acanac cable serves my new address, so was hoping for feedback from the community on the quality of the connection in the area. Any thoughts to share?

Felipe
@acanac.net

Felipe

Anon

Voice mail settings with acanac

Where and how can I change my voice mail and how can I change the settings? Sometime I don't have time to pick up the phone, and I'd also like to erase some messages

Thanks

•••
isavenko
join:2002-03-09
North York, ON

isavenko

Trying to switch from teksavvy to Acanac so far experiencing is horible.

I created a ticket with Acanac sales team for transferring my cable internet from Teksavvy to Acanac. From reading the forums their sales team is supposed to be the best people you can speak other than the eng but they just take care of the servers and you never speak to them. Which was fine with me as i just need my modem to have internet after that i can take care on my own.

The order was rejected with the following reason "Acanac because they can't support my area". The email reply, nor the tech i spoke to had an explanation other than we can't service the area, even though they service anyone on the rogers network.

I explained to the tech that i had the same thing when Teksavvy was taking over from Rogers and all they did was put the order manually and i had them for few years.
I even offered that i will pay for Rogers tech to come on site and if he says they can't service because its not their area then i will pay Acanac bill to rogers.

The Acanac sales was still not able to put the order manually like Teksavvy did. So I'm left to wonder what else Acanac not willing to do especially when someone is even offering to pay if he is wrong.

I'm was really hoping that it was just a new sales guy who didn't know that manual orders to rogers are possible but he claimed to have checked with his technical team. The funny thing is when i do their check online it still says they can service my area to bad i already canceled my service with teksavvy and just finishing up my last month otherwise id still be with Teksavvy.

btown
@teksavvy.com

btown

Anon

trying to cancel acanac service, no response

I sent an initial request to cancel my service exactly a week ago, and within 24 hours I received a note asking why I wanted to cancel. I responded within hours and reiterated my request to cancel, however have received no responses since (now a week later). I have also tried calling the customer service line to no avail. Having done some research online, I've come to realize everyone and their mothers have had an impossibly difficult time having a relatively simple request processed. I am owed over 3/4 of the annual renewal fee that was charged to my credit card a couple of months ago and my patience is dwindling - any recommendations on how to proceed? (Ticket ID LVL-37932).

EM
@tpgi.com.au

EM

Anon

ACANAC Charged My Credit Card 3 Times in One Day, 3 Months AFTER Cancelation

In September of 2014 I provided written direction for ACANAC to cancel my internet account.

At the beginning of October 2014 I called ACANAC to inquire about pricing. Subletters were taking over my apartment and were curious about internet with my last provider. I received a quote and ended the call.

In October 2014 I moved from the location where I had previously used ACANAC'S services.

On December 15 2014 I was charged $64 THREE TIMES, with no explanation, e-mail, phone call or other form of communication.

I called ACANAC who instructed me to e-mail billing.

After e-mailing billing I received a one line response saying that ACANAC'S call representative who took my call in October recorded that I wanted to continue service on a month to month basis. This was completely out of line and untrue. 100% false. I also could not understand why, if I wanted to continue service on a month to month basis (which by the way is more expensive than I was already paying) ACANAC didn't bill me each month, but rather billed me THREE TIMES in one day 3 months later.

I responded to the e-mail from billing with this question and my side of the story, and I was simply ignored for over 3 weeks. No e-mail from ACANAC with confirmation of receiving my correspondence, nothing.

I wrote again to the contact the person who sent me a one line e-mail respons. I was passed off onto someone from retention, who sent me the exact same one line response.

I responded to this ACANAC representative with my story, pleading that I am 100% confident that at no point in time did I give permission or consent to ACANAC to continue service.

Following this e-mail I have now been ignored for an additional 3 weeks without communication or clarification from ACANAC.

ACANAC CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES IN ONE DAY, 3 MONTHS AFTER I HAD CANCELED MY ACCOUNT --- AND NOW ACANAC IS SIMPLY IGNORING MY ATTEMPTS TO WORK THROUGH THE ISSUE.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH ANY COMPANY TO DATE IN MY LIFE. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE, STEELING MONEY FROM A PAST CLIENT AND CLOSING ALL COMMUNICATION.

••••

Pikachusandy
@66.49.183.x

Pikachusandy

Anon

Acanac service cancellation

Hello.
I have requested a cancellation a few hours ago. They took a only a few minutes to reply to ask me the reason of the cancellation.

After doing some research, I am very disappointed to learn that the cancellation process is known to be a real pain. With this, I am assuming that it will take forever to cancel and to get another reply.

I will see what I can do from my part to speed up the cancellation process, as I need to cancel this ASAP. I will post some update to shed some light for everybody.

Ticket ID: AGL-93995
Pikachusandy

Pikachusandy

Anon

Re: Acanac service cancellation

I've received a reply today and they told me to call at the Billing office at 1-866-355-4326

The process was actually pretty fast and my service cancellation has been set. My refund is being processed as well.

Not quite sure if everything is going to go smoothly, but I hope so. So far it has been quite pleasant.

Once again, I will keep some updates.
Pikachusandy

Pikachusandy

Anon

Re: Acanac service cancellation

I have received my refund. However, I am missing 13.80$ from their calculation (total of six months refund). I highly doubt I will receive a correct refund. I've redone the calculation many times. It may be a mistake from my part though.

In conclusion, a little bit of posting in this forum and a little bit of push from my side made my request much smoother. Overall, I was lucky enough to get a acceptable customer service.
I hope everyone else will get the same.
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 48 · 49 · 50 · 51 · 52 · 53 · 54 · 55 · 56 · next