spacer

spacer

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

view:
topics flat nest 
Comments on news posted 2009-07-08 16:10:28: Ok, sure, Charter Communications hasn't been profitable since the company went public in 1999, posted a $2. ..

prev page · 1 · 2 · 3

borats

@tds.net
reply to Bor

Re: Define Failure

said by Bor :

Define failure? Umm, how about the biggest stockholder selling most of his holdings in the company for slightly under a grand?

And the current .02 share price just reeks of success.
You are obviously very confused about the process of Chapter 11. Yes, the stock is worthless, its called going Chapter 11. Once wall street got wind of it a few years ago (and it was pretty apparent this would need to happen for Charter to stay alive), the stock drops drastically. It's the direct nature of the markets, not a result of anything Neil did.

borats

@tds.net
reply to ender7074

Re: No suprise

said by ender7074:

I'm glad I jumped off of that sinking ship years ago. Idiots at the wheel -- the Charter moto.
More like fired. Anyone who follows the Charter forum remembers you. No wonder you're here, in a Charter thread, like you always are, bashing them. You act like you know all the important people in Charter, when the only contact you ever had with someone of rank was your call center lead, or supervisor.

ender7074

join:2006-11-21
Saint Louis, MO

said by borats :

said by ender7074:

I'm glad I jumped off of that sinking ship years ago. Idiots at the wheel -- the Charter moto.
More like fired. Anyone who follows the Charter forum remembers you. No wonder you're here, in a Charter thread, like you always are, bashing them. You act like you know all the important people in Charter, when the only contact you ever had with someone of rank was your call center lead, or supervisor.
LOL I never did anything in the Charter forum here. I wasn't fired from Charter, I quit. I know several people in the corporate office and had felt the effects of the idiots that ran the place. Please stop being an idiot or post links of me and my "Charter bashing" that you seem to think I wrote. Also, how is it that you think I shouldnt have an opinion of the idiots that ran that company when I was one of many people that bore the burden of implementing their stupid policies?
--
Does Microsoft mean small and squishy?

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
reply to sonicmerlin

Re: $hit floats!

"You can't expect a nation of hundreds of millions of voters to pay attention to every detail and elect only the perfect candidate. That's if there even is a "perfect" candidate, considering the usual 2 party system."

No,
I may not be able to expect that, but I surely could expect that nation of millions to not be so stupid as to do something as stupid as electing dip shit Presidents like the most recent Bush twice or his dad even once!

There is just flat out so much corruption in the world, it will NEVER be right again, if it ever was!
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/